Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,718 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

Tiwa Savage Angry With Tekno And Ciara’s Rip Off Of Her Song ‘Before Nko’ - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Angry With Tekno And Ciara’s Rip Off Of Her Song ‘Before Nko’ (35235 Views)

Iyanya Reconciles With Tekno And Ubi Franklin At His New EP Launch In Lagos / Lola Rae Cuddling Skye, Her Baby With Tekno (Photo) / Tekno And Regina Daniels In Lovely Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Tiwa Savage Angry With Tekno And Ciara’s Rip Off Of Her Song ‘Before Nko’ by tinubuUGLYwella: 9:06am On Aug 13, 2018
Djinja:

You're just a clown, so this pathetic tale you wrote above is your description of a copyright infringement? You're just an ignorant fellow and I will advise you to stop making a public show of your ignorance
You are mentally deranged and you cannot grasp what i'm saying or you know what i'm saying but just playing ignorant for nothing. You guys should just leave Tekno alone. Don't quote me again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Abandoned By Kenyan Promoters At Hotel / AY Makun And Funke Akindele's 10 Years Throwback Photo. Then Vs Now / Cossy Orjiakor: "I Built My House Without A Sugar Daddy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.