Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President (26526 Views)

Kanu, Igboho: We Won’t Allow Buhari’s Govt Take Us Back To 1984 – Falana / Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term - Oko Enya Tells NASS, Attorney-General / Charles Oko Enya: Allow Buhari, Governors For Third Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President by ashadesamson: 11:21am On Aug 11, 2018
holy ghost fire !!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President by yewawa: 11:25am On Aug 11, 2018
i just dont want to talk::::::::but this man is STUPID

2 Likes

Re: Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President by tiredoflife(m): 11:25am On Aug 11, 2018
lwise:
Who wan dash this
Mai Suya Senate seat.

Funny this his USP will work for him

No wan dash am
But no be u got vote from him state
People full the state wey go rush do am
Cos sai baba na their god
And dem believe am die

Whatever way we are bleeped to share a country with these people angry

2 Likes

Re: Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President by Ricky97(m): 11:41am On Aug 11, 2018
Lord Lugard it won't be well with you. How can I be sharing the same atmospheric clime with these retarded folks.
I think its high time we disintegrate because things has really fallen apart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President by shafaci(m): 11:42am On Aug 11, 2018
maybe if dey get their arewa country dey fil put am to be their president for life \useles people\

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President by declassicist: 11:44am On Aug 11, 2018
Lawal-Yahaya Gumau, want you to know that the mandate that will be given to me on Saturday is to go and protect Buhari’s interest in the Senate. This is the only mandate that I will be going to the Senate with, having fulfilled every other mandate to the best of my ability while in the House of Representatives for eight years.

Nigeria is really in a mess. Of the only thing an asprirant is aspiring to achieve in the Senate is to protect the interest of the president then there is no hope for this nation.
Re: Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President by declassicist: 11:45am On Aug 11, 2018
Lawal-Yahaya Gumau, want you to know that the mandate that will be given to me on Saturday is to go and protect Buhari’s interest in the Senate. This is the only mandate that I will be going to the Senate with, having fulfilled every other mandate to the best of my ability while in the House of Representatives for eight years.

Nigeria is really in a mess. Of the only thing an asprirant is aspiring to achieve in the Senate is to protect the interest of the president then there is no hope for this nation.
Re: Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President by stevedre: 11:47am On Aug 11, 2018
ignant:
Decades later after independence and with the North having had the most power in govt, their region is still the most poverty ridden, the most uneducated, the most diseased, the most violent, the most depressed.

Sick filths.

"Power is nothing when your people can't afford quality education. Power is nothing when your people keep dying of disease and starvation" - Tuface

I agree with you. Let me add, Power is nothing when your people have no peace.
One of my favorite lyrics from Tuface Idibia.

2 Likes

Re: Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President by neyorlmogzy(m): 11:56am On Aug 11, 2018
stane007:
An APC Candidate representing Toro federal constituency in the House of Representatives, Honourable Lawal Yahaya-Gumau, has announced that if elected into the Senate, the Nigerian constitution will be amended to make Muhammadu Buhari President for life.

The APC Candidate who alluded to the fact that former president, Olusegun Obasanjo was unable to amend the Constitution for a third term because he lacked sincerity, stated that making Buhari a President for life is the only mandate he will be going to the senate with.

Speaking at the closing of his campaign in Bauchi on Thursday, he said;

“I, Lawal-Yahaya Gumau, want you to know that the mandate that will be given to me on Saturday is to go and protect Buhari’s interest in the Senate. This is the only mandate that I will be going to the Senate with, having fulfilled every other mandate to the best of my ability while in the House of Representatives for eight years.

By God’s grace, we will amend Nigeria’s Constitution to allow Buhari to be President for the remaining years of his life. He will only cease to be President when God takes his life.

“Obasanjo tried all his best for the constitution to be amended to allow him go for a third term, but God didn’t approve of it because of its lack of sincerity. What is now needed in Nigeria is to protect Buhari’s interest and that is what we will do.”

Also speaking at the campaign, the Chairman of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum and Governor of Zamfara State, Abdul’aziz Yari who disclosed that they were in the state on the mandate of the Acting President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, noted that it would be shameful for a candidate endorsed by Buhari to lose the election.

“Our message is simple; the acting President is seriously worried about what is going on in Bauchi State and he told us to tell you that with all the love being shown to Bauchi State by the President, it will be a shameful and disgraceful thing for us in the north for President Buhari to raise the hand of someone and the person loses that election" he said.

https://lailasnews.com/well-amend-nigerias-constitution-to-allow-buhari-be-president-for-life-apc-candidate/

you are a bastard liar, both you and your evil followers
Re: Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President by ima4sure(f): 11:59am On Aug 11, 2018
Lord Lugard yyyy.....y did u place us in the same geographical space with these aboki?
Re: Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President by shedy03(m): 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2018
This man thinks all Nigerians are almajiris.
Re: Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President by odeligboikwo: 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
Akpabio will help you achieve that when Saraki leaves and Oshom shall be life chairman yeye man
Re: Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President by NickD(m): 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
stane007:
An APC Candidate representing Toro federal constituency in the House of Representatives, Honourable Lawal Yahaya-Gumau, has announced that if elected into the Senate, the Nigerian constitution will be amended to make Muhammadu Buhari President for life.

The APC Candidate who alluded to the fact that former president, Olusegun Obasanjo was unable to amend the Constitution for a third term because he lacked sincerity, stated that making Buhari a President for life is the only mandate he will be going to the senate with.

“I, Lawal-Yahaya Gumau, want you to know that the mandate that will be given to me on Saturday is to go and protect Buhari’s interest in the Senate. This is the only mandate that I will be going to the Senate with, having fulfilled every other mandate to the best of my ability while in the House of Representatives for eight years.

By God’s grace, we will amend Nigeria’s Constitution to allow Buhari to be President for the remaining years of his life. He will only cease to be President when God takes his life.

“Obasanjo tried all his best for the constitution to be amended to allow him go for a third term, but God didn’t approve of it because of its lack of sincerity. What is now needed in Nigeria is to protect Buhari’s interest and that is what we will do.”

Also speaking at the campaign, the Chairman of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum and Governor of Zamfara State, Abdul’aziz Yari who disclosed that they were in the state on the mandate of the Acting President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, noted that it would be shameful for a candidate endorsed by Buhari to lose the election.

“Our message is simple; the acting President is seriously worried about what is going on in Bauchi State and he told us to tell you that with all the love being shown to Bauchi State by the President, it will be a shameful and disgraceful thing for us in the north for President Buhari to raise the hand of someone and the person loses that election" he said.

https://lailasnews.com/well-amend-nigerias-constitution-to-allow-buhari-be-president-for-life-apc-candidate/

Whom the gods have cursed they make them mad. Some people just open their mouths to utter nonsense thinking they sound smart.
Re: Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President by IslamicRebel01: 12:39pm On Aug 11, 2018
omocalabar:
u using big and fancy words dont make u intelligent,...ur actions rather betrays ur claim...Muric and ur parents and supports Yahya lawal and his backward thoughts,..so why re u crying fowl...

Obong owo, leave the sophosticated islamic slowpoke.
Re: Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President by telleyway: 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
Haha naija I salute. So these are the people you call law makers? I like this one though, because he told everyone one that look, I have nothing to offer.
Re: Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President by yinnyme(m): 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
stane007:

Any need to amend the constitution in order to achieve that, just turned everyone to zombies now
Re: Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President by gentlegenius(m): 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
Nukilia:

When you realize that there were some Nigerians who totally supported Abacha when he was alive despite all the atrocities he's committed, then you shouldn't be surprised with the twisted minds who today are supporting the health tourist..
Shame no dey catch some people at all...
How can someone support an unhealthy man to rule 180 million healthy people for life?

1 Like

Re: Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President by farouk2much(m): 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2018
See him black dirty face like rotten coconut
Re: Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President by bejeria101(m): 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2018
Boom! Finally! The madness is complete!
Re: Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President by bejeria101(m): 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2018
Nbote:
Tell me exactly why dey won't top every list of under-development, and social deficiency wen all their reps know how to do is lick ass

Eeyama! Lol
Re: Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President by positivethought: 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
stane007:

It's now clear that to the northern zombie morons buhari is now a god to be worship blindly,imagine the nonsense from that contestant desiring that buhari or anybody should be made a life president!,it is like some persons reasons n speak through their anus.
Re: Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President by Sexyush: 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
Ewu can beer.....
U are high on tramadol and gum...
In this generation?
Re: Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President by Doctus(m): 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
This man is a joker He knows the level of Ignorance of the electorate in his constituency
Re: Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President by TechConsult: 2:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
writeprof:

Good biz. Which part of the country are you/the farmlands situated?
Lagos/Ogun
Re: Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
Indomie001:
Abori eleyi ti gbale ni shocked Am a Buhari fan but I hope this one get sense at all .

Buhari for life bawo , blind follower osi jatijati undecided

He warned you now....later don't start crying about PMB life presidency
Re: Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President by akbahbah(m): 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
see dead brain... this is exactly likes of buhari his boss
Re: Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President by KDmafia: 3:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
lwise:
Who wan dash this
Mai Suya Senate seat.
e go shock u undecided
Re: Lawal Yahaya-Gumau: We Will Amend Constitution To Allow Buhari Be Life President by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Hahaha.. Who worshipping who here??
ikpazu is entitled to his actions, but the way AFONJA dey take worship this ppl from north is too provoking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo Backs Lamido/Amaechi For 2015 / Photo: Rivers State PDP, APC & LP Governorship Candidates Laugh & Hold Hands / We Regret Voting For Buhari In 2015, He Deceived Us – Chibok Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.