Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,445 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos) (61731 Views)

Delta: Dead Child Tied On A Girl's Back For "Feeding Him With Poisonous Leaf" / White Handkerchief Tied On Victims Of Port-Harcourt Serial Killer (Photos) / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos) by NdiaraIGBO: 8:26am On Aug 11, 2018
OP sure say this na BENUE?

Na IGBOLAND joor!!!

Cc Immhotep lzaa lzaa b'stds Firefire
Re: Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos) by Meekha(m): 8:32am On Aug 11, 2018
I remember back in the days when I see a corpse either online or offline), I don't normally get over it until at least after a week. But now, I see a corpse and just pass or scroll as though nothing happened. Whoever desensitized me?? The media I guess. Henceforth I will not be opening threads related to graphics and sensitive images.!!!

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:34am On Aug 11, 2018
The woman killed her brother. Simple n short. Because of ordinary quarrel. Quarrel wey husband n wife fit quarrel by 6pm,by 11pn they are doing jumpology on top bed.

Now ur brother is dead,ur husband is in jail. Anumanu!
Re: Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:36am On Aug 11, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Na IGBOLAND joor!!!
Bia,Nwokem!

Respect yaself!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos) by showafrica(m): 8:41am On Aug 11, 2018
I hear say spirit dey slap person, why these ones no dey gree slap anybody
Re: Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:42am On Aug 11, 2018
are they going to eat the corpse I heard they eat human being
Re: Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos) by sadiktofa(m): 8:43am On Aug 11, 2018
The poster should have added "Graphic " picture
Re: Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 11, 2018
There is something I always tell my lady friends, "I'm not your go-to guy if you engaged in a brawl and you want someone to fight for you".
If you're silly enough to go physical in a brawl, may the good Lord bless you with the forte to see through your fight. Don't involve me.
Some would think of me as weak or loveless, but at the end of the day, "life is short, but you can make it shorter".
Mr Emmanuel Onwe made his life shorter.
Re: Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos) by frankbonus(m): 8:44am On Aug 11, 2018
So sad I hope women are learning. He came to your house paid ur dowry. His problem ur own his success urs your wahala not your family's.

If this man has good lawyer he Will scale through cos he is in his house when the brother came to kill him and in self defense he ended up killing the enemy. The woman can even be indicated for inviting brother to be killed.
The brother what will you tell your creator you last action was.
Violant, anger no payyyy oiii
Re: Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 11, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
are they going to eat the corpse I heard they eat human being
If you're given to fewer words, you would be thought of as wise.
Re: Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos) by NdiaraIGBO: 8:51am On Aug 11, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Bia,Nwokem!

Respect yaself!

Person no fit play with you again? Bia, be careful ooo.
Re: Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos) by promise4wonders: 8:52am On Aug 11, 2018
common slap.that's what married ppl shud learn.invitation of third parties to family issues is practically uncalled for.
Re: Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos) by LordsApostle: 8:52am On Aug 11, 2018
Destroe:
He went to fight and ended up being killed, if the brother in law did not kill him, perhaps he and his four friends may have also killed the brother in law so what I see is a case of two potential killers going to war and one of them got killed
Abi oh!!! Exactly my thoughts, This is what u see in an illiterate soceity.. This is what could have been settled amicably, if they weren't happy with his action they take back their sister.. He didn't choose the man for the sister, the sister did.. So they should have tread with caution...
Re: Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 8:54am On Aug 11, 2018
The type of poverty in benue state no get part two so nobody get even golf 2 carry to carry the dead,herdsmen come join there own
Re: Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos) by gcof(m): 8:55am On Aug 11, 2018
BeingFrank:
An "uncommon" ambulance. Value of lives so low, even the corpses aren't spared. Could it be the present economy or forced reality?
looking at the picture made tears run down my cheek...look at the environment, look at the people, abject poverty written all over in a country where billions of dollars are spent legally through budget and illegally through embezzlement. Those who have sworn to keep moving Nigeria backwards will certainly pay
Re: Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos) by LZAA: 9:07am On Aug 11, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Na IGBOLAND joor!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos) by DKM123: 9:09am On Aug 11, 2018
It is not uncommon for a brother to confront a man that beats up his sister. So make una sharrap.

That said, VIOLENCE UNDER ANY GUISE DOES NOT PAY!

If the husband was violent to the wife and she ran to her family, the best thing would have been to make sure their sister never goes back to such a relationship unless the man signs an undertaken or a strong assurance that he will never lay his hands on their sister ever again.

Using violence to deal with violence is barbaric, immature and unwise.

I hope everyone learns a lesson of two about violence plus it is not the person that "shows muscle" that always wins the fight.

Same way I advocate against wives who go to fight side chics. That you are the one blowing fumes forming revenge doesn't mean you are the one that will win the fight. Make una get sense o.

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos) by LordIsaac(m): 9:16am On Aug 11, 2018
Ooooo....ok...He is the type prof. Wolfgang ɗescribeɗ in his research...the aggressor.
Re: Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos) by raphyco(m): 9:19am On Aug 11, 2018
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos) by SisiStar007: 9:24am On Aug 11, 2018
nnokwa042:
The type of poverty in benue state no get part two so nobody get even golf 2 carry to carry the dead,herdsmen come join there own
Poverty is everywhere, have you seen/heard about the boda boda operators in DRC...
Its just that some are more pronounced than others!!

Re: Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos) by PrincewithGod(m): 9:45am On Aug 11, 2018
I never interfere in my sisters' marriage even when they come to me with reports about their husbands, I tell them to go and settle with their husbands.
Re: Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos) by FaceThem: 9:49am On Aug 11, 2018
Diamond360:
Violence never pays
Diamond, where are u
Re: Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos) by Paschy88(m): 10:04am On Aug 11, 2018
Na him go fight and died in the process. So he just went to put sombori in trouble.
Re: Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos) by Paschy88(m): 10:07am On Aug 11, 2018
sloo1:
He went to fight for his sister and died in the fight. Evil sister, your brother is dead, your husband is in police net because of you. Too bad

I tells you. Now what has she got?. Nathing....
Re: Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos) by Phalumy(m): 10:21am On Aug 11, 2018
[s]
Moreoffaith:
No wonder why the useless governor is sharing wheelbarrow to its youth some month back..

Na which kind backward state be this.

Rip to the dead man, but even if he was killed by brother in-law his corpse doesn't deserve this kind of treatment I swear.
[/s]
What's your own Governor sharing..........
Re: Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos) by fortune1968: 11:04am On Aug 11, 2018
1stCitizen:
He went to fight
He was there fighting . Can we see the result ?
Re: Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 11, 2018
mightguy:
Commando
Where Abu Kiyari (abi na wetin den call am dey ?)

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos) by rafday125(m): 11:24am On Aug 11, 2018
THEY WOULD SAY ITS BUHARI

Re: Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos) by madami123: 11:31am On Aug 11, 2018
Common slap na wetin cause this wahala
Re: Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos) by Moreoffaith(m): 11:31am On Aug 11, 2018
Phalumy:
[s][/s]
What's your own Governor sharing..........

Sorry dear, you should have raise your hand and say I am one of those who benefited from the wheel barrow, I swear down I would have taken the comment down.

Pele dear.

Lagos state is far ahead of you guys so don't expect my amiable governor Akinwunmi Ambode to start sharing basket.

Abi u need tfare to come and see yourself??

come to Lagos and see for yourself.
Re: Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos) by peterphd(m): 11:46am On Aug 11, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:
THIS PICTURE IS THE REASON OUR WOMEN MUST SEE SENSE FOR GOD'S SAKE!

STOP BORNING CHILDREN LIKE bleeping RATS! JUST ADDING MISERY UPON MISERY IN THE NAME OF HAVING CHILDREN.

David Mark should be stoned by this people, they don't even look like people.

Funny that you call David mark instead of the benue state government. Is he the governor of benue state?
Re: Corpse Of A Man Killed By His Brother-In-Law In Benue Tied On Okada (Photos) by Aj4ril(m): 11:49am On Aug 11, 2018
BeingFrank:
An "uncommon" ambulance. Value of lives so low, even the corpses aren't spared. Could it be the present economy or forced reality?
Must we blame everything on the economy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actor Olumide Olajide Arrested For Defrauding Traders With Fake Bank Alerts / Pregnant Underaged Girl In Ondo Roaming On The Streets (Photo) / Security Guard On N25,000 Salary Steals N24.4m, Threatens Boss With Whistle-blow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.