Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess (39863 Views)

100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV / South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by Ugosample(m): 7:06pm On Aug 11, 2018
BENEAMATA:
The carriers are all petrified about foreign donors withdrawing their grants to nigeria 'cos of the countries stance on issues like same sex relationships , death penalty et al especially the former . Imagine , threatening to withold medical assistance to ppl in order to force their way of life on another society ! It shows Sophistication and liberalism is applied according to their own definition alone most of the time . That was how they came with holy books ( both of which condemn homosexualism and fornication ! ) to suppress our beliefs but will pay little heed to the doctrines of these books centuries later . It is well.

why should there be death penalty to homosexual people

Does that even make sense to you?

I support withdrawing assistance to monkey African people if those barbarians continue killing gay folks across the continent (especially that mega $hithole Malawi)

Every one has the right to live, and killing them because they are gay does not make sense.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by meobizy(f): 7:14pm On Aug 11, 2018
Don2cyril:
[q1uote author=meobizy post=70185596]Abeg, the story is made up. This is the writeup of a traditional magazine or newspaper author. They are well known for lying to sell publications.

I pity you
Why?
Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by criuze(m): 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
For once silence in nairaland
Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by Danma(m): 8:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
I dedicated today as world GAY day
Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by tungamaje: 11:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
I would rather the government and international donors subsidize psychiatric patients' medications, they are really expensive and forget about those homosexuals who brought problems upon themselves
Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by BENEAMATA: 11:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
Ugosample:

why should there be death penalty to homosexual people

Does that even make sense to you?

I support withdrawing assistance to monkey African people if those barbarians continue killing gay folks across the continent (especially that mega $hithole Malawi)

Every one has the right to live, and killing them because they are gay does not make sense.
What i wrote earlier clearly show i was refering to two separate laws as in whatever punishment different african countries hand down to those who fall foul of antigay laws and the prevailing capital punishment for grieveous offences still in effect in majority of african countries which the donor countries frown at . Hope we are both clear on that .
Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by ololade5597: 2:10am On Aug 12, 2018
hector:

Trust me they didn't. who would choose to engage in something that nearly the whole world frowns at.? something he or she can't be proud of.. Something that u have to hide in the closet to do. Something that places a risk on your life, your future and can even ruin your relationship with people. Only an insane person will be a homosexual willingly. it's surely beyond what meets the eye.

From history, Homosexuals have been around for thousands of years now. No one knows exactly how long so it's not a new thing. Even in Africa, i am sure some of our forefathers engaged in it mayb in secret but no written history to inform us on that.

People shouldnt discriminate on or hate gay people because i am sure a lot of them would want to be straight if they had the choice to do so. As christians we should pray for them the way we would pray for everyone who engages in sin.

So someone can have sense on this nairaland first time I’m seeing an anti homophobic comment this guy has a life
Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by doskie(m): 6:42am On Aug 12, 2018
adewumiopeyemi:
undecided HiV. Is real.. if you can't hold your self pls use protection.. Condom.
even the condom is no hundred percent guarantee.
Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by gregyboy(m): 7:49am On Aug 12, 2018
meobizy:
Abeg, the story is made up. This is the writeup of a traditional magazine or newspaper author. They are well known for lying to sell publications.

Can you prove they are lying... By sleeping around unprotected or a victim ....ozuwor

People are educating you .you are looking for news credibility i guess you're gay

Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 12, 2018
doskie:
even the condom is no hundred percent guarantee.
if it breaks.
But hope ur nt among those ignorant pple that think there are holes in condoms
Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by meobizy(f): 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
gregyboy:

Can you prove they are lying... By sleeping around unprotected or a victim ....ozuwor

People are educating you .you are looking for news credibility i guess you're gay
Another knee jerk reaction to the highest liked comment. I wanted to ask a legitimate question but since you've started with slinging insults I'll keep my peace. Stay ignorant.
Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by doskie(m): 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
nnamdiokere45:
if it breaks.
But hope ur nt among those ignorant pple that think there are holes in condoms
why throwing stones with your choice of words?
Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by OyinO: 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
hector:

Trust me they didn't. who would choose to engage in something that nearly the whole world frowns at.? something he or she can't be proud of.. Something that u have to hide in the closet to do. Something that places a risk on your life, your future and can even ruin your relationship with people. Only an insane person will be a homosexual willingly. it's surely beyond what meets the eye.

From history, Homosexuals have been around for thousands of years now. No one knows exactly how long so it's not a new thing. Even in Africa, i am sure some of our forefathers engaged in it mayb in secret but no written history to inform us on that.

People shouldnt discriminate on or hate gay people because i am sure a lot of them would want to be straight if they had the choice to do so. As christians we should pray for them the way we would pray for everyone who engages in sin.

Your forefathers, not mine who engaged in homosexuality. My own forefathers had many wives. If they were homosexuals, I wouldn't have been born. Besides, homosexual is natural and is the result of a curious and reprobate mind.
Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by OyinO: 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
hector:

Your forefathers, not mine who engaged in homosexuality. My own forefathers had many wives. If they were homosexuals, I wouldn't have been born. Besides, homosexual is natural and is the result of a curious and reprobate mind.
Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by hector: 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2018
OyinO:

You sound ignorant. Who told you married men or polygamous men can't have an affair or be sexually drawn to other men? U need to do some homework on this matter. Ignorance kills..
Re: Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess by jbblues24(m): 1:06am On Jun 02, 2019
Magenta. Congrats on the new adventure!! sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) / Meet Princess Dr. Mercy Seaphrora Uwakwe, Nigerian -american Medical Doctor / #10yearchallange: Girl Born Prematurely Without Sucking Her Mother's Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.