Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,480 members, 7,854,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:27 AM

The Master Key To All Breakthrough (7) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Master Key To All Breakthrough (7) (319 Views)

See Prophet Jeremiah Receiving “Master Key” Directly From God Which Will Unlock / The Master Key To All Breakthrough (2) / The Master Key To All Breakthrough (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Master Key To All Breakthrough (7) by Revadebola: 9:18am On Aug 11, 2018
THE MASTER KEY TO ALL BREAKTHROUGHS. (7).

Continued From Yesterday.

It was by the power of prayer that Prophet Elijah exercised unparalleled authority in his spoken word, even before the King of Israel.

1 Kings 17:1 (KJV)
"And Elijah the Tishbite, who was of the inhabitants of Gilead, said unto Ahab, As the Lord God of Israel liveth, before whom I stand, there shall not be dew nor rain these years, but according to my word".

You too can have and exercise such anointing and authority, if you will pay the prize of prayer.

James 5:16 (KJV)
"........... The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much".

Your prayer can prevail over evil forces around you and make you experience victory which cannot be challenged.

By the power of prayer, Elijah bound and loosed. He alone decided when it will rain and when it will not rain.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Holy Spirit empower me to pray more.
2. In Jesus Name, evil forces will not reign in my domain.
3. In Jesus Name, I bind every spirit of witchcraft from manipulating me.
4. Father, reverse curses to blessings in my life.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries.

(1) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Prayer Retreat / Pastor Adeboye"i Never Called Tinubu,just Get Your Pvcs & Do The Needful(pics) / Custodians Of The Master Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.