Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,315 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:28 PM

What I Will Do If I Am Married To A Sex Addict- Lorraine Lionheart - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What I Will Do If I Am Married To A Sex Addict- Lorraine Lionheart (1204 Views)

I Am Married - Davido Confirms He Is Married To Chioma (Video) / Lorraine Lionheart Performs At Felabration 2022 (Video) / Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Will Do If I Am Married To A Sex Addict- Lorraine Lionheart by splendid22(m): 9:37am On Aug 11, 2018
What I will do If I am married to a sex addict- Lorraine Lionheart

UK-based Botswana artiste, Lorraine Lionheart who also doubles as a vlogger and the host of the Tasso Podcast which focuses on sex, has revealed what she will do If she is married to a sex addict.
The curvy singer who released a single on romantic appeal of popular commercial tricycle ‘Keke Napep’ said she would approach the subject of sex addiction in a way that makes him feel respected and cared for.

Speaking in a chat with TheNewsGuru, she said:”Well for me personally, it would take a while for me to recognise it as an addiction. I would at first think it was just a high sex drive. But once I realise there is more, I would talk to him about getting professional help
But I would approach the subject in a way that makes him feel respected and cared for, not humiliated and weak.
Also all addictions come from somewhere, so I would work on addressing the root of the problem that may have caused that dependency.
It could be bereavement, bankruptcy, job loss etc that made him try to find comfort in sex. Women can also suffer from sex addiction. It's worse for them because they are just seen as whores when that happens and no one wants to help”.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/i-will-i-married-sex-addict-lorraine-lionheart/

Re: What I Will Do If I Am Married To A Sex Addict- Lorraine Lionheart by dPriv: 9:40am On Aug 11, 2018
grin
Re: What I Will Do If I Am Married To A Sex Addict- Lorraine Lionheart by whitebeard(m): 9:42am On Aug 11, 2018
Mtchew

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do If I Am Married To A Sex Addict- Lorraine Lionheart by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:48am On Aug 11, 2018
Rubbish. undecided

Re: What I Will Do If I Am Married To A Sex Addict- Lorraine Lionheart by Iseoluwani: 10:16am On Aug 11, 2018
iranu

rabbits for sale 08143412574

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Sexy Nollywood Actress Juliet Okoroafor Beautiful Location Picture / I Suffered Heartbreak Watching My Man Love Another Girl – Actress Rachael Okonkw / Comedian AY Claims Ownership Of The ‘zanku’ Dance (AY’S MEMOIR)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.