Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Kogi By-Election; Former Senator Attacked By Crowd At Polling Unit. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi By-Election; Former Senator Attacked By Crowd At Polling Unit. Photos (1537 Views)

Onitsha Launches New Community Vigilante Unit (Photos) / PDP Storms Daura, Katsina. Launches 100 Votes For Each Polling Unit (Photos) / APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi By-Election; Former Senator Attacked By Crowd At Polling Unit. Photos by BoneBlogger(m): 10:20am On Aug 11, 2018
A mild drama occurred few minutes ago at Inandagana polling unit in Lokoja, Kogi state following today's by-election in Lokoja/Kogi Federal constituency. A former senator from Kogi west senatorial district, Smart Adeyemi, was booed by the crowd and chased away by voters.

A trending video posted online shows the moment the smiling former senator was attacked by the crowd who removed his cap after he was booed out of the polling unit.

His security aides tried to stop the crowd who had already surrounded the ex-lawmaker during the chaotic moment.

Meanwhile, Members of the All Progressive Congress  (APC) in Kabba- Bunu/ Ijumu Federal Constituency pf Kogi State has adopted former Senator, Smart Adeyemi, as their sole candidate for the  2019 Kogi West senatorial election.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/senator-smart-adeyemi-booed-and-attacked-during-kogi-by-election.html

Watch Video HERE..

1 Like

Re: Kogi By-Election; Former Senator Attacked By Crowd At Polling Unit. Photos by directorXixXICK(m): 10:22am On Aug 11, 2018
2019 "THE YEAR OF
ATONEMENT" I can never ever
commit the suicide of voting the
terrorist and
failure Buhari again. Never!
Once bitten twice shy.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

I refuse to be fooled twice!

The biggest mistake i have
made
was voting Buhari.

My eyes are now opened to
see that the terrorist Buhari is
a cow and an evil unrepentant
terrorist who does not mean
well for Nigeria and its people.

Dear God
please forgive me for
commiting
such heinous crime against
humanity by voting
the packaged terrorist Buhari. Help us kick him back to
Daura. Amen

#A vote for pdp is a vote for
atonement.

#2019 let us all come together
to
remove this clueless and
wayward
government in power. #back2daura#saibyebye to
saibaba
Re: Kogi By-Election; Former Senator Attacked By Crowd At Polling Unit. Photos by madridguy(m): 10:23am On Aug 11, 2018
Following....
Re: Kogi By-Election; Former Senator Attacked By Crowd At Polling Unit. Photos by omotoniwa(f): 10:51am On Aug 11, 2018
He has not see anything yet,this is just the beginning.
Re: Kogi By-Election; Former Senator Attacked By Crowd At Polling Unit. Photos by AllTheWayUp: 10:56am On Aug 11, 2018
grin grin cheesy
Smart Adeyemi should forget 2019
He has associated himself with a failure called Yahaya Bello
Dino Melaye is defeat him again in 2019 back to back

1 Like

Re: Kogi By-Election; Former Senator Attacked By Crowd At Polling Unit. Photos by PaChukwudi44(m): 10:57am On Aug 11, 2018
Senator Melaye is surely coming back.Shebi we told them APC is dead in Kogi state grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kogi By-Election; Former Senator Attacked By Crowd At Polling Unit. Photos by AllTheWayUp: 11:00am On Aug 11, 2018
Yahaya Bello is a drowning man in Kogi State
APC is dead in Kogi State

Re: Kogi By-Election; Former Senator Attacked By Crowd At Polling Unit. Photos by Gossiplover: 11:18am On Aug 11, 2018
This is very good. People are now waking up
Re: Kogi By-Election; Former Senator Attacked By Crowd At Polling Unit. Photos by Falcaoalih123: 11:23am On Aug 11, 2018
adeyemi should go and rest or watch out for the return of Shina Rambo cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Kogi By-Election; Former Senator Attacked By Crowd At Polling Unit. Photos by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 11, 2018
Confluence of madness at it again. Can something good actually come out of Kogi state?

From the governor who is a thug

The dramatic senator

I see an inconclusive election there today.

Re: Kogi By-Election; Former Senator Attacked By Crowd At Polling Unit. Photos by iamnavy1: 12:17pm On Aug 11, 2018
PDP ti takeover
Re: Kogi By-Election; Former Senator Attacked By Crowd At Polling Unit. Photos by wisino1(m): 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
Always breaking the rules in the middle of the game.......the law say no armed policeman should be with or follow any voter into the poling unit but APC will break the law even fayose a governor is not allow to go to the polling hit with an armed security personnel...maybe we have a different set of law the APC is operating with....I rest my case
Re: Kogi By-Election; Former Senator Attacked By Crowd At Polling Unit. Photos by foolishyou: 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2018
directorXixXICK:
2019 "THE YEAR OF ATONEMENT" I can never ever commit the suicide of voting the terrorist and failure Buhari again. Never! Once bitten twice shy.
The biggest mistake i have made was voting Buhari.
My eyes are now opened to see that the terrorist Buhari is a cow and an evil unrepentant terrorist who does not mean well for Nigeria and its people.

Dear God please forgive me for commiting such heinous crime against humanity by voting the packaged terrorist Buhari. Help us kick him back to Daura. Amen
#A vote for pdp is a vote for atonement.
#2019 let us all come together to remove this clueless and wayward government in power. #back2daura#saibyebye to saibaba
Your decision ur problem
Re: Kogi By-Election; Former Senator Attacked By Crowd At Polling Unit. Photos by tesppidd: 12:49pm On Aug 11, 2018
grin
Re: Kogi By-Election; Former Senator Attacked By Crowd At Polling Unit. Photos by tesppidd: 12:52pm On Aug 11, 2018
directorXixXICK:
2019 "THE YEAR OF
ATONEMENT" I can never ever
commit the suicide of voting the
terrorist and
failure Buhari again. Never!
Once bitten twice shy.

The biggest mistake i have
made
was voting Buhari.

My eyes are now opened to
see that the terrorist Buhari is
a cow and an evil unrepentant
terrorist who does not mean
well for Nigeria and its people.

Dear God
please forgive me for
commiting
such heinous crime against
humanity by voting
the packaged terrorist Buhari. Help us kick him back to
Daura. Amen

#A vote for pdp is a vote for
atonement.

#2019 let us all come together
to
remove this clueless and
wayward
government in power. #back2daura#saibyebye to
saibaba
Trust me there are a lot of us who voted for Buhari and would forever be grateful that we did

And there are so many as well who didn't vote for Buhari but are wishing that they did.

So for now your vote and your opinion are as inconsequential as you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi By-Election; Former Senator Attacked By Crowd At Polling Unit. Photos by 7lives: 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
tesppidd:
Trust me there are a lot of us who voted for Buhari and would forever be grateful that we did

And there are so many as well who didn't vote for Buhari but are wishing that they did.

So for now your vote and your opinion are as inconsequential as you are.

This table you are shaking.....

(1) (Reply)

Confession Time!!! Sacked DSS DG, Lawal Daura Opens Up… Reveal Those Behind The / Omisore Sold Osun To APC, To Formally Declare In Osogbo On Wednesday / Group Replies PDP On Trader Moni, Says Nigerians Not For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.