Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Meet The Lady Behind The Success Of Anambra School Girls In Silicon Valley- Pics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet The Lady Behind The Success Of Anambra School Girls In Silicon Valley- Pics (4628 Views)

Anambra School, Mater Amabilis Secondary School Umuoji Wins SAGE Competition / 10 Dogs Owned By Anambra School Proprietor Feast On 2yrs Old Prospective Pupil / Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Lady Behind The Success Of Anambra School Girls In Silicon Valley- Pics by ANSMEDIA: 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
Edufun Technik is based in the city of Onitsha. The firm mentored Anambra college girls for 6-months before they went to Silicon Valley and triumphed above world powers. Read more from their website.

https://edufuntechnik.com

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Lady Behind The Success Of Anambra School Girls In Silicon Valley- Pics by ANSMEDIA: 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
Edufun Technik grooms children of all ages in tech development.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Behind The Success Of Anambra School Girls In Silicon Valley- Pics by ANSMEDIA: 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
ANSMEDIA:
Edufun Technik grooms children of all ages in tech development.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lady Behind The Success Of Anambra School Girls In Silicon Valley- Pics by Hopebringer: 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
Savvy biz mentality

They are already cashing in on the success of those girls

Smart way 2 go

That school is gonna be overwhelmed with new entrants

16 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Behind The Success Of Anambra School Girls In Silicon Valley- Pics by ANSMEDIA: 12:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
She tours even riverhine areas of Anambra to reach schools and spread knowledge.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Behind The Success Of Anambra School Girls In Silicon Valley- Pics by Doerstech(m): 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
Lovely....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Lady Behind The Success Of Anambra School Girls In Silicon Valley- Pics by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
Wonderful

This is what we need.....wonderful...

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Behind The Success Of Anambra School Girls In Silicon Valley- Pics by taiwiki(m): 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2018
Hopebringer:
Savvy biz mentality

They are already cashing in on the success of those girls

Smart way 2 go

That school is gonna be overwhelmed with new entrants
confirm..... Indeed, what is worth doing is worth doing well....
Re: Meet The Lady Behind The Success Of Anambra School Girls In Silicon Valley- Pics by ANSMEDIA: 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2018
See how she's imparting knowledge in Anambra school children.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Behind The Success Of Anambra School Girls In Silicon Valley- Pics by Hopebringer: 12:30pm On Aug 11, 2018
taiwiki:
confirm..... Indeed, what is worth doing is worth doing well....

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Behind The Success Of Anambra School Girls In Silicon Valley- Pics by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
Any construction having green white green should be strictly rejected....if the Edufun tech must survive...

I like the lady for her passion in leading our children through technological advancement.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lady Behind The Success Of Anambra School Girls In Silicon Valley- Pics by ANSMEDIA: 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
At Regina Pacis College Onitsha lecturing college girls

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Behind The Success Of Anambra School Girls In Silicon Valley- Pics by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 12:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
OK good one

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lady Behind The Success Of Anambra School Girls In Silicon Valley- Pics by ANSMEDIA: 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
ANSMEDIA:
At Regina Pacis College Onitsha lecturing college girls

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Behind The Success Of Anambra School Girls In Silicon Valley- Pics by buhariguy(m): 12:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
I will take my kids there,
I love Igbo's.

But my greatest enemies are those jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lady Behind The Success Of Anambra School Girls In Silicon Valley- Pics by ANSMEDIA: 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
Welcome to Edufun Technik Stem Center, Onitsha, Nigeria. Lalasticlala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Lady Behind The Success Of Anambra School Girls In Silicon Valley- Pics by ANSMEDIA: 12:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
This was their meeting with governor Obiano and his deputy shortly before they traveled to Silicon Valley and triumphed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Lady Behind The Success Of Anambra School Girls In Silicon Valley- Pics by osymerga(m): 1:30pm On Aug 11, 2018
Very motivational and inspiring...
This deserve front page.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Behind The Success Of Anambra School Girls In Silicon Valley- Pics by e7ejinima: 2:15pm On Aug 11, 2018
Hard work pays.

Innovation is the answer!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lady Behind The Success Of Anambra School Girls In Silicon Valley- Pics by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2018
nice . And whats more so is that they are 1st and from out of africa who is grossly underestimated. See that world

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Behind The Success Of Anambra School Girls In Silicon Valley- Pics by christejames(m): 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2018
She is doing a tremendous job and I bet she will go places... keep it up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Lady Behind The Success Of Anambra School Girls In Silicon Valley- Pics by xcolanto(m): 2:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
I thought Igbo land is land locked?? What is that big river doing there?? shocked

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Behind The Success Of Anambra School Girls In Silicon Valley- Pics by BabaRamota1980: 2:38pm On Aug 11, 2018
Congrats to the girls and their instructor! They should be hosted at Aso.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lady Behind The Success Of Anambra School Girls In Silicon Valley- Pics by Abee79(m): 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
More of such news! I love seeing and hearing the exploits of Nigerian youths. Way to go!

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Behind The Success Of Anambra School Girls In Silicon Valley- Pics by Racoon(m): 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
Humble lady contributing to national development. These are the people Nigeria need to give national honour and awards. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Behind The Success Of Anambra School Girls In Silicon Valley- Pics by Auladimeji(m): 3:32pm On Aug 11, 2018
I thought ibo land is paradise.lol

Re: Meet The Lady Behind The Success Of Anambra School Girls In Silicon Valley- Pics by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
Good one from Edufun Technik and workers. God bless them.

Chukwu Gozie Ndi Goziri Anyi

Chukwu Gozie Umu Anambra

Gozie Umu Igbo

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Behind The Success Of Anambra School Girls In Silicon Valley- Pics by Blackfire(m): 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2018
My kids must attend there secondary school education in the land of the rising sun.

6 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Behind The Success Of Anambra School Girls In Silicon Valley- Pics by investnow2013: 4:09pm On Aug 11, 2018
ANSMEDIA:
She tours even riverhine areas of Anambra to reach schools and spread knowledge.
Anambra will be Nigeria's Technological capital in the next 10 year if the present efforts are sustained!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Lady Behind The Success Of Anambra School Girls In Silicon Valley- Pics by kettykin: 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
investnow2013:
Anambra will be Nigeria's Technological capital in the next 10 year if the present efforts are sustained!
Is it not already if not then which is the tech capital of Nigeria.

What I am even forecasting is Anambra or igbo Land becoming one of the tech capitals of the world like schenzheng, Seoul, telaviv etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Lady Behind The Success Of Anambra School Girls In Silicon Valley- Pics by knowledgeable: 4:27pm On Aug 11, 2018
buhariguy:
I will take my kids there,
I love Igbo's.

But my greatest enemies are those jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra terrorist.

They are aggressive & piggly only because they aspire to achieve those values you love about Igbos in buhari Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Masters Degree Admission Into Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto / Registration Is About To Close, Please Help. / Any Uniuyo Student Here...pls Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.