Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Throwback Pictures Of Lagos Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Throwback Pictures Of Lagos Nigeria (1267 Views)

Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) / Aftermath Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway Tanker Explosion (Graphic Photos) / More Pictures Of The New Lagos Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Pictures Of Lagos Nigeria by Heroboy(m): 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
I just want to share these throw back pictures of Lagos...enjoy

1 Share

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Lagos Nigeria by Heroboy(m): 12:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
More...

1 Share

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Lagos Nigeria by Babiod: 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2018
When naija was still good.Thunder fire every corrupt politician!

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Lagos Nigeria by Heroboy(m): 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2018
Still loading...

1 Share

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Lagos Nigeria by Heroboy(m): 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
1st NITEL

Tinubu Square

1 Share

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Lagos Nigeria by spartacus11(m): 12:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
Wow this was when naija was naija. The good old days, but many countries have overtaken us niw in terms of development, we stated well, but went to sleep thinking we have it all. But today look at where we are. Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Lagos Nigeria by Heroboy(m): 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
spartacus11:
Wow this was when naija was naija. The good old days, but many countries have overtaken us niw in terms of development, we stated well, but went to sleep thinking we have it all. But today look at where we are. Pathetic
Really pathetic
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Lagos Nigeria by spartacus11(m): 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
Heroboy:
Really pathetic
If we had build on this development going forward, we would have been the South Africa of Africa today, we would have been the number one country in Africa when it comes to GOVERNANCE INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT and HUMAN CAPITAL

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pictures Of Lagos Nigeria by manuel4real(m): 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
A
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Lagos Nigeria by robinso01(m): 1:21pm On Aug 11, 2018
I wish say naija still dey like that, unlike naija of these days. I wish we can just go back to naija of then.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Lagos Nigeria by Rexnegro(m): 1:02am On Aug 12, 2018
that was when people were living life the way it was designed to be , no burglary , no kidnapping, no yahoo, no relationship heart breaks, no Brazilian hair, no make ups, no wahala that much . e dey pain me say we find ourselves where we are today o. it's well sha , it's well
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Lagos Nigeria by stevewale(m): 4:02am On Aug 12, 2018
What went wrong and where did we go wrong? ...
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Lagos Nigeria by MiamiePizza(m): 8:09am On Aug 12, 2018
I'm crying inside of me now, this was the 'Good old days'. I wish I was born in the Late 40's when the colonial masters were still here or the early 60's when we just attained independence at least I would have enjoyed the Good old Nigeria where we got less population and a working system were not everyone is gullible and hungry for power and Oye moni.

My Grandpa said People who got cars in the Late 60's/early 70's are respected, said the probably lawyers, doctors or high profile civil servants or entrepreneurs.
He also said soldiers don't move on the streets anyhow as the do today, said you only see them on occasions. He also told me no one is willing to join the Army cos people feel it's for failed people (People who don't do when in School).

I wished I could go back in time...
I love Nigeria, I'll always love Naija but right now I got no other thing thinking than moving and trying foreign. This system is so bad, no hope for the common man.
Re: Throwback Pictures Of Lagos Nigeria by okwabayi(m): 1:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
This was the Lagos the white man built. It all went to s-hit when he was sent packing. For throwback pictures of the city to get posted and celebrated on this forum every other day means little to no development is taking place in the city.

(1) (Reply)

UK Passport Colour Has Changed From Red To Blue / Travelling To Mumbai, India / Amazing Photos Of An Airplane Hotel You Will See At Costa Verde,costa Rica!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.