Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:22 AM

Enforcing God's Will. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enforcing God's Will. (186 Views)

Enforcing Your Prophecy For A New Dimension By Apostle Dr Umah Udah / FCT Task Force Plays It Safe When It Comes To Enforcing On Mosques / Enforcing Your Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enforcing God's Will. by uchkochi(m): 1:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
When a man dies, his will becomes valid. Jesus died to make God's word valid. And not only this, He resurrected to make sure that will of God comes to pass in your life. He died to exchange His life for your life in salvation. If you are not saved do so now by saying; Jesus come into my life and forgive me my sins. If you are saved see your life as that of Christ so that the victory Christ accomplished for you will become physical. Isaiah 53:3-5. YOU CAN ONLY BE COMPLETE IN CHRIST. NO MATTER WHAT YOU HAVE.

(1) (Reply)

Angels Response To Prayer (4). / The Victorious Christian / Identify Every Good Thing In You In Christ - 1 John 4:4, Philemon 1:6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.