Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,256 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

See The OKADA Men That Were Dragging Road With Aeroplane Today In Sokoto(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The OKADA Men That Were Dragging Road With Aeroplane Today In Sokoto(video) (503 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Wizkid At An Event At The Igbinedion University Okada (pic) / Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way / See The OKADA Men That Were Dragging Road With Aeroplane Today In Sokoto(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See The OKADA Men That Were Dragging Road With Aeroplane Today In Sokoto(video) by Obinna53: 1:12pm On Aug 11, 2018
See the Okada men that were spotted driving commercial Bike inside Air Space in Sokoto

PLEASE KINDLY SUBSCRIBE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-0bcp6T2gk
Re: See The OKADA Men That Were Dragging Road With Aeroplane Today In Sokoto(video) by naijaguy123456(m): 2:03pm On Aug 11, 2018
Some part of the country that needed airspace so bad don't get it then they gave it to Sokoto and relocate it probably in the middle of nowhere.

(1) (Reply)

Now I Understand Why Celebrities Don't Help Fans - Tonto Dikeh / Singer Tiwa Savage Goes On Stage With Son Plus Her Concert Sold Out- Photos / Genevieve Nnaji: I’m In Love With Filmmaking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.