Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,575 members, 7,861,735 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

Don't Just Watch Football Make Money From Football - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Don't Just Watch Football Make Money From Football (735 Views)

David Beckham Retires From Football / Paul Scholes Retires From Football / Fabrice Muamba Retires From Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Just Watch Football Make Money From Football by lamidemi: 10:12am On Jun 22, 2010
Hi Fellow Winner,

We have never seen results like this at a World Cup, with so many favoured teams either going under or coming up with a Draw against less fancied opponents. But here at winnaira.com its a big party courtesy of all freebies available in the house plus our unique and stable web navigations for a big fun party

Fancy our bonuses. here is a run down of the freebies available in the house

All new accounts get 50% first time deposit bonus

And all our players gets 10% reload bonus

Plus our Weekend Treble Chance Promos.

What type of Bet can i place with WinNaira.com?

WinNaira offers singles and multiple bets on sports, leagues, matches and bet types along with all accompany special events, All you need to do is click your sport type and league of interest, and you will have all the options in front of you. Enjoy!

Why should i bet with WinNaira.com ?

Here at WinNaira we believe in giving our players the ultimate sports betting experience in a safe and user-friendly environment. We want you to feel the electrifying atmosphere in the air and hear the virtual roar of the crowd; all this without even having to buy a ticket to the event. WinNaira also brings you the most competitive odds around, making sure that on top of having fun, you might also win a bit of cash betting on your favourite sporting events.

Join us now at www.winnaira.com to be part of the winning party.
Re: Don't Just Watch Football Make Money From Football by kingaje: 11:08am On Jun 22, 2010
----------
Re: Don't Just Watch Football Make Money From Football by timahbaby85: 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2010
winnaira is not a scam.sorry for posting rubbish.winnaira 4give me
Re: Don't Just Watch Football Make Money From Football by odupope: 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2010
Please can anyone tell me, what is wrong with winnaira? I placed bet for some days now and are still pending. I requested for withdrawals and are still cancled. Please what is happening?
Re: Don't Just Watch Football Make Money From Football by lanlord(m): 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2010
cry cry winnaira no won pay me, watin dey happen
Re: Don't Just Watch Football Make Money From Football by yalesam: 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2010
they are real thief, winnaira.com is a big time thief, they will never pick calls always switched off and when you are lucky it rings, they wont pick the call, the nex thing after that beep is that it is switched off, they always intentionally switch off their phone number, when you send them mail they will never reply, www.winNaira.com is a scamming site, they are thief,

(1) (Reply)

Video Torres Scores For Chelsea 3-0 Westham / Arsenal Shaky Start Without Fabregas / Lukaku Vs Diego Costa : Five Reasons Romelu Lukaku Is The Perfect Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.