Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:09 PM

Sandra Ikeji Flaunts Her Engagement Ring: "Better Husband" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sandra Ikeji Flaunts Her Engagement Ring: "Better Husband" (31218 Views)

Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In / Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sandra Ikeji Flaunts Her Engagement Ring: "Better Husband" by CastedGist: 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
GISTMORE.COM

Linda Ikeji's sister's, Sandra recently got engaged few weeks ago, she flaunts her engagement ring in adorable new photo. See what she wrote below;

Better husband ...see my rock! My dream hubby! My everything! My crime partner, my brain, my life, My all. Love you Mr Fun. #Thefunwedding loading. Who's up for Dubai..We have a date!

BY GISTMORE :: http://gistmore.com/linda-ikejis-sister-sandra-flaunts-engagement-ring-adorable-photos

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji Flaunts Her Engagement Ring: "Better Husband" by CastedGist: 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji Flaunts Her Engagement Ring: "Better Husband" by dPriv: 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
Good for her.

US used iPhone6 64gb
in Ilorin

Check signature below.

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Ikeji Flaunts Her Engagement Ring: "Better Husband" by vizkiz: 1:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
Where the Husband dey?

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Ikeji Flaunts Her Engagement Ring: "Better Husband" by Tamarapetty(f): 2:23pm On Aug 11, 2018
Spiritual husband?

13 Likes

Re: Sandra Ikeji Flaunts Her Engagement Ring: "Better Husband" by ukehnonny: 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
undecided
I don't get it how the Ikeji's family news is our concern.
Are they paying for the publicity or what?
Something doesn't add up.

24 Likes

Re: Sandra Ikeji Flaunts Her Engagement Ring: "Better Husband" by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
As if Husband is something

10 Likes

Re: Sandra Ikeji Flaunts Her Engagement Ring: "Better Husband" by Slim101(m): 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
Things that are supposed to be done privately are now getting to be so public.
I hope you will let us know how your first night went after the nuptials.

8 Likes

Re: Sandra Ikeji Flaunts Her Engagement Ring: "Better Husband" by Enniesfit(m): 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji Flaunts Her Engagement Ring: "Better Husband" by Vustaqueen(f): 7:45pm On Aug 11, 2018
Linda is certainly finer no doubt smiley
Meanwhile, it would really mean a lot to me if you all check my signature cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Ikeji Flaunts Her Engagement Ring: "Better Husband" by exporters101: 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
Well, that's how it is for everybody at the beginning of love. We're all drunk!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sandra Ikeji Flaunts Her Engagement Ring: "Better Husband" by macanu(m): 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
at d end after all d fine girl tins and mobey,u go till end up for under man Huz,it good 2b a man
Re: Sandra Ikeji Flaunts Her Engagement Ring: "Better Husband" by agbonkamen(f): 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
Pls I need a husband I am tired of Bleep boys with dirty boxers grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Ikeji Flaunts Her Engagement Ring: "Better Husband" by StarUp: 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
You self wan go tie the knot for Dubai shey? Abeg, no do Tiwa Savage style o. Tiwa Savage made guys waste their hard earned money to Dubai for wedding just to drop the husband and start following one small boy later.

3 Likes

Re: Sandra Ikeji Flaunts Her Engagement Ring: "Better Husband" by Chrisrare: 7:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
Good for you. when ur partner in crime eventually divorces u, just dont come here to disturb our peace.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji Flaunts Her Engagement Ring: "Better Husband" by sapeleboi(m): 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
think I better marry from that family too cool
Re: Sandra Ikeji Flaunts Her Engagement Ring: "Better Husband" by ELgordo(m): 7:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
Omo... people no go hia word again?
Re: Sandra Ikeji Flaunts Her Engagement Ring: "Better Husband" by deepwater(f): 7:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
Power of social media

Very shy and gentle girl though
Re: Sandra Ikeji Flaunts Her Engagement Ring: "Better Husband" by Soulsymbol99: 7:49pm On Aug 11, 2018
Ebi do sia o na ato darling darling! grin

2 Likes

Re: Sandra Ikeji Flaunts Her Engagement Ring: "Better Husband" by Chibuzoc(m): 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
Some people not get problem shaa

Thank God for the better husband and better Blogger wink

Check this out
https://www.10kbelow.com/ what do you think
Re: Sandra Ikeji Flaunts Her Engagement Ring: "Better Husband" by guuudy87(m): 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
They will go to Dubai and do wedding after now when yawa gas they'll start crying to us that can't afford to go to Dubai
Re: Sandra Ikeji Flaunts Her Engagement Ring: "Better Husband" by FreeConCiencE: 7:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
agbonkamen:
Pls I need a husband I am tired of Bleep boys with dirty boxers grin grin grin

Egbe eye leye wonto. Maybe your pants are dirty too.

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji Flaunts Her Engagement Ring: "Better Husband" by muhammed50(m): 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
And your sister carry belle before marriage
Re: Sandra Ikeji Flaunts Her Engagement Ring: "Better Husband" by Reichtag(m): 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2018
We still talking about this una dey here day talk wetin I no know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sandra Ikeji Flaunts Her Engagement Ring: "Better Husband" by MENTORCH(m): 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2018
How many siblings does Linda Ikeji have.
Re: Sandra Ikeji Flaunts Her Engagement Ring: "Better Husband" by Chibuzoc(m): 7:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
muhammed50:
And your sister carry belle before marriage

Who she for be without the sister undecided
Re: Sandra Ikeji Flaunts Her Engagement Ring: "Better Husband" by Abdul9025(m): 7:55pm On Aug 11, 2018
lols... she is nothing without her sister....
Re: Sandra Ikeji Flaunts Her Engagement Ring: "Better Husband" by mployer(m): 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2018
Lol

Looks like she is getting married to a yahoo boy.

Only them rock that kind of fun she described.
Re: Sandra Ikeji Flaunts Her Engagement Ring: "Better Husband" by InvertedHammer: 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2018
CastedGist:
GISTMORE.COM

Linda Ikeji's sister's, Sandra recently got engaged few weeks ago, she flaunts her engagement ring in adorable new photo. See what she wrote below;

Better husband ...see my rock! My dream hubby! My everything! My crime partner, my brain, my life, My all. Love you Mr Fun. #Thefunwedding loading. Who's up for Dubai..We have a date!

BY GISTMORE :: http://gistmore.com/linda-ikejis-sister-sandra-flaunts-engagement-ring-adorable-photos

/
More heartbreak for the lonely feminists who ask, "who marriage help?"

Sandra has abandoned ship!

Ikeji sisters are playing: Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

/

1 Like

Re: Sandra Ikeji Flaunts Her Engagement Ring: "Better Husband" by Chibuzoc(m): 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2018
Reichtag:
We still talking about this una dey here day talk wetin I no know

Shebi we say make una give us Biafra una refuse wink wink We live with the cancer bro asin we go de manage am...No worry
Re: Sandra Ikeji Flaunts Her Engagement Ring: "Better Husband" by SoNature(m): 7:57pm On Aug 11, 2018
The Ikejis want to be the Kardashians of Nigeria grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyindamola Olagunju Graduates With First Class From University Of Bedfordshire / K Cee And Jim Iyke's Fashion Style. Which Looks More Mature? / Between Regina Daniels And A Troll Using Fake Ned Nwoko's Instagram Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.