Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,434 members, 7,846,792 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: (10367 Views)

Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) / Will There Be Post Ume In All Universities For 2010/2011 / Post-ume In Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by Ustec: 4:08am On Jul 10, 2010
Haa!wetin i go do,after submission of my credentials i didn't see most of what i fild when i later check my details,i didn't see d MODE OF ENTRy nd My best five subjects in my details after submission.pls guys what re d datas dat re in d MY DETAILS page.pls i nid urgent reply.mak una hlp me pls, u cn drop your numba here 4 me 2 call u if u wan hlp,
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by Ustec: 4:09am On Jul 10, 2010
Haa!wetin i go do,after submission of my credentials i didn't see most of what i fild when i later check my details,i didn't see d MODE OF ENTRy nd My best five subjects in my details after submission.pls guys what re d datas dat re in d MY DETAILS page.pls i nid urgent reply.mak una hlp me pls, u cn drop your numba here 4 me 2 call u if u wan hlp,
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by BLACKSNIP(m): 11:52am On Jul 10, 2010
@Ustec , As far as you have submitted, and what you filled was correct, so there's nothing to worry about.
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by BLACKSNIP(m): 10:08am On Jul 12, 2010
Prayer is the key.
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by Skmoda360(m): 11:32am On Jul 12, 2010
yeh u are right,pray fervently so as to get answer from God.
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by BLACKSNIP(m): 11:35am On Jul 12, 2010
And also fast if you can. Ilorin must give us admission this year.
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by kennyisaac(m): 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2010
now is the tym to make sure we seek every nick and crany help we can to make tins blend as per dis ilorin issue, may GOD help us all
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by davson009: 4:20pm On Jul 12, 2010
@everybody,you are all right, prayer is the key.By God grace unilorin here we are this year.No one is going to stop us.See you all in ilorin pal.
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by BLACKSNIP(m): 10:12am On Jul 13, 2010
amen!
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by Skmoda360(m): 11:07am On Jul 13, 2010
Almost all schools nw they dont want to take 2nd choice again,e.g unilorin,ui,unilag,ife,uniben,unizik and so on.
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by BLACKSNIP(m): 9:55am On Jul 14, 2010
Skmoda-360:

Almost all schools nw they dont want to take 2nd choice again,e.g unilorin,ui,unilag,ife,uniben,unizik and so on.

SIMPLY B'COS THEY ARE AMONG THE BEST UNI., AND ALSO PEOPLE THAT CHOSE THEM FOR FIRST ARE MANY, SO THEY WILL HAVE TO CONSIDER THOSE ONE FIRST, BEFORE THOSE THAT CHOSE THEM FOR SECOND CHOICE.
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by BLACKSNIP(m): 10:05am On Jul 14, 2010
@all. i want to know how someone can scale through the interview.
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by ifkunlethe: 10:56am On Jul 14, 2010
I'm not certain of UME candidate's question but i think DE question will have to be based on the course you studied in IJMB or ND level. Irrespective of the mode of application, i think questions about Unilorin as an institution would be asked for them to know why you chose the school. May God guide us through, Amen.

Guys, please bring Ideas.
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by BLACKSNIP(m): 11:00am On Jul 14, 2010
@ifkunlethe(4rm big_ben) since d interview would be conducted after being admitted, den i don't think it wil be for thorough screening. The questns won't be technical, bt dey might just want to know how sharp & smart u r. If any candidate fails the interview, he/she may only be moved to a lesser dept at worst, it's very sure they won't forfeit d candidate admission except he/she had failed woe-fully.
What do you think?
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by Skmoda360(m): 11:05am On Jul 14, 2010
Ask a current affair ques. And i shall deliver an answer.
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by ifkunlethe: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2010
Skmoda-360:

Ask a current affair ques. And i shall deliver an answer.

1. Which country is the largest producing Rubber?
2. Which country is the largest producing Diamond
3. Which day, month and year did Former first Lady (Mrs. Stella Obasanjo) Died? An incident occured not too long to this date, what's the incident?
4. At what age was Former President Umaru Yar'adua died and how many presidents have died on seat before him?

Answer those for start. Please do not search for any answer online.

@ Blacksnip, flash me with your number, my phone had problem.
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by Skmoda360(m): 12:09pm On Jul 14, 2010
Temme abt whar appen in july 14 years back.
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by Skmoda360(m): 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2010
The first lady died in oct 23, 2006 and the largest producer of rubber is zambia and largest producer of diamond is south africa and yaradua died at the age of 51 on May 5 and its only two presidents have died on the pres site; muritala and abacha.the july 14 stuff i cannot remember answer that ursef.lol
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by Skmoda360(m): 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2010
The first lady died in oct 23, 2006 and the largest producer of rubber is zambia and largest producer of diamond is south africa and yaradua died at the age of 51 on May 5 and its only two presidents have died on the pres site; muritala and abacha.the july 14 stuff i cannot remember answer that ursef.lol
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by ifkunlethe: 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2010
Stella Died 2005. Largest producer of rubber is China. South Africa is correct. I think yar'adua was 55 when he died and four civilian presidos died before him making him the 5th civilian presido, Skmoda, i like your courage, you really tried. Now you can search all answers online and tell everybody, let's everybody benefit.

Thanks
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by Skmoda360(m): 12:36pm On Jul 14, 2010
@ifkunlethe,Just av a little question for u.
Who is the first secretary general of UNO and who is the sculptor of statue of liberty,and first man to liberty civilian force against the then government of vietnam is
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by udoooo: 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2010
any job 9ja pls help me out
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by Skmoda360(m): 12:40pm On Jul 14, 2010
@ifkunlethe,Just av a little question for u.
Who is the first secretary general of UNO and who is the sculptor of statue of liberty,and first man to liberty civilian force against the then government of vietnam is
ifkunlethe:

Stella Died 2005. Largest producer of rubber is China. South Africa is correct.  I think yar'adua was 55 when he died and four civilian presidos died before him making him the 5th civilian presido, Skmoda, i like your courage, you really tried. Now you can search all answers online and tell everybody, let's everybody benefit.

Thanks
yaradua was born in 1958 so i m correct.so the rest my bad.
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by BLACKSNIP(m): 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2010
when is the interview?
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by ifkunlethe: 12:55pm On Jul 15, 2010
I wish i knew. Please, somebody should update us on this.
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by BLACKSNIP(m): 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2010
Am so worried.
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by bighead1(m): 1:41pm On Jul 15, 2010
yello there y'all
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by Skmoda360(m): 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2010
Guy u neva answr moi ques.
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by BLACKSNIP(m): 11:18am On Jul 16, 2010
Hello everyone, I got a news for someone in Unilorin, i don't know how true, but just be at alert:

I was told by my friend in Ilroin that a mail would be sent to selected people for their screening, so I advice you to always check your mail (Mail address that you submitted when filling your form).
GOODLUCK.
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by ifkunlethe: 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2010
SKMODA. Answer the questions pls. No Idea.

BLACKSNIP. Thanks for the info. now we know that selected candidates will be sent mail.
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by BLACKSNIP(m): 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2010
ifkunlethe:

SKMODA. Answer the questions pls. No Idea.

BLACKSNIP. Thanks for the info. now we know that selected candidates will be sent mail.

Not too sure about the info, but just be at-alert .
Re: No More Post Ume In Unilorin, Submit Your Credentials Online: by Skmoda360(m): 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2010
@ifkunlethe,the first Uno sec gen is tverberg lie and the sculptor of statue of liberty is frederick auguste bartholdi and hoh chi minh is answer 4 the last one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

JAMB Past Questions And Answers For All Subjects [PDF Download] / Gunmen Shoot 3 Nasarawa Poly Students, Kidnap One / Mouau Is Not Forward In Giving Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.