Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Ogun State Assembly Majority Leader Declares Intent For House Of Reps - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun State Assembly Majority Leader Declares Intent For House Of Reps (7211 Views)

Olawoyin Magaji Is Dead! Kwara Assembly Majority Leader Dies / Constituents Stone Sanjo Adedoyin (Oyo Assembly Majority Leader) / Lawan Should Resign As Senate Majority Leader, If He Doesn't Understand His Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun State Assembly Majority Leader Declares Intent For House Of Reps by Babygiwa(f): 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2018
Asiwaju Yinka Mafe's Submission of Intent Letter and Consultations At APC General Meeting. 
Published On August 10, 2018.

History was made in the APC Sagamu LG yesterday. What a joyous and memorable day! it was a celebration galore as party leaders, members, admirers, colleagues, family, co-aspirants under the platform of APC Ogun East trooped out in their thousands to support a proactive, dogged, articulate and vibrant Majority leader of Ogun State House of Assembly and as leading Aspirant for Remo Federal Constituency, Hon. Asiwaju Yinka Mafe, as he declared his intention to contest for House of representatives.

Performing his obligation, the Ogun East party Chairman, Alhaji Yakubu Declared the occasion opened.

Notable Leaders and aspirants were present at the occasion; Baba Dugbe, Alhaji Tolu Dawodu (represented by Hon Isiaka Salami), Baba Aladeyelu, Leader Layiga, Alhaja Morili Balogun (Iya teko) a SA to the governor on general duties, Hon Segun Solarin aka Rolling (SLG APC Chairman), Seasan Jekami, Hon Kehinde Oseni, Hon Samuel Olusegun Solarin (SOS), Hon Sesan Asenuga, Hon Adejuwon aka ACAD, Hon Elegbeji, Hon Kamal Sonowo, Hon Adeyinka Adeniran (Sapele), Otunba Dewunmi Onanuga (Ijaya), Hon Oluwole Folarin, Hon Femi Akinwunmi, Hon Babangida etc. 

Prior to his presentation, the crowd were "Chanting MafeLafeLabuja2019" after which Asiwaju Yinka Mafe openly declared that he has resolved to serve his people and nothing will derail his service to the masses. He reminded them of some of his project and achievements; Creation of Jobs for Youths, Soft Loan to Women, Community Health Centre, Free ICT Training Centre, Ultra-Modern Town Hall, Blocks of Classrooms, Free High Surgery, Free Tutorials, Free School Bus/ Shuttle, Empowerment Programmes, Training Traditional Birth Attendants, Football Tournaments. He further called the attention of people to the ongoing project of his tagged "WATER FOR ALL IN REMO". He said he intend to construct water supply in all the 35wards in Remoland where water is a problem. According to him "we've built and commissioned that of Aiyegbami, Ishara and Ikenne are under construction and would be commissioned soon". He also promised to touch all Remo Communities

AYM's speech was accompanied by interludes from the popular Ekute musician, Alayuba band (Mr Gaddo) and beautiful bizarre dancing steps. According to the dignitaries present, some of which were on the stage with him said that if AYM is supported to the office, we will not regret it and he (AYM) will not disappoint us. He is a good son that worth our support, he handed over the letter of declaration of intent to the leaders and it was read to the members hearings.

However, it should be noted that AYM due to his love for service to the people had been in the race since 1997, when he was first elected as a counsellor, his loyalty to the governor and progressive ideology makes him relevant till today.

AYM said, As a proactive Leader, all members can attest to the fact that in all situations, he always says remained very active and prompt in honouring his subscriptions and attending and participating in meetings and events of our great party"

MafeLafe Media Crew (Ambassador Easy) interviewed some party Leaders and he reported the following,
- Offin is long due for rep.
- For APC to win AYM is the answer.
- We are proud of AYM's achievements in the community.
- AYM will do to Remo what he's doing to Offin. They all reassured AYM of their believe in his ability to represent them at the Green Chamber of the National Assembly. He was urged not to allow detractors who have nothing to offer their community to detract him from doing what he believed in. 

In conclusion, AYM had served and garnered experience required for the task ahead, he's very much ready and prepared. AYM is a two terms Ogun State house of assembly member, and presently the majority leader of the house, due to the service delivery and efficiency, he would lead us aright. 

Thankfully, AYM said that through the will, grace and supremacy of the Almighty and the support he received from everyone, he was not only been honourably vindicated from all those baseless allegations and negative attributes ascribed to him in the past, he has equally enjoyed satisfactory relationships, official as well as personal.

The Party Leaders took turns to pray for AYM individually as they acknowleldged the fact that truly it's the turn of Offin in Sagamu and if APC wants to win, a strong candidate like AYM is the answer.

He further assured his supporters not to be perturbed by the activities of the detractors, in and outside the party who only believe in buying of votes and spreading a false information about my person. He said they are already drowning and looking for who to drag along but I remain gallant, resolute and committed. By God grace, we shall triumph. This is however the beauty of democracy – respect for diversity!

http://thepunditng.com/ogun-majority-leader-declares-intention/

Re: Ogun State Assembly Majority Leader Declares Intent For House Of Reps by Babymira(f): 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
Am here to read comment..
Like for PDP Share for APC

2 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ogun State Assembly Majority Leader Declares Intent For House Of Reps by webincomeplus(m): 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2018
And someone standing beside him is wearing a shirt bearing the inscription, "F.uck the future". Isn't that interesting? It quite sums up the manifesto of Yinka Mafe and other Nigerian politicians.

6 Likes

Re: Ogun State Assembly Majority Leader Declares Intent For House Of Reps by African101(m): 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
He has a good record. His contributions towards the development of Sagamu and Remo is so glaring. I wish him good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun State Assembly Majority Leader Declares Intent For House Of Reps by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
Re: Ogun State Assembly Majority Leader Declares Intent For House Of Reps by imran147(m): 5:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
Mey Lordy we support you...Abuja Straight 2019 ....Uhuru Achieve!!
Re: Ogun State Assembly Majority Leader Declares Intent For House Of Reps by Alva2018: 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2018
F the Future, really no be me and u

Re: Ogun State Assembly Majority Leader Declares Intent For House Of Reps by oka4ugoo: 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2018
Very unfortunate that we keep recycling our politicians. Always the same set of people.
Re: Ogun State Assembly Majority Leader Declares Intent For House Of Reps by AroleOduduwa(m): 6:32pm On Aug 11, 2018
African101:
He has a good record. His contributions towards the development of Sagamu and Remo is so glaring. I wish him good luck.

I wish him all the best, but there’s nothing glaring about his achievements
Re: Ogun State Assembly Majority Leader Declares Intent For House Of Reps by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
All the best to him in his political pursuit.
Re: Ogun State Assembly Majority Leader Declares Intent For House Of Reps by African101(m): 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2018
Bros, i would have highlight most of his achievements but i don't care because i'm not a politician, i'm not one of his benefiter and i don't want anyone to see me as a supporter. Am just being realistic, check my comments on nairaland i don't support politicians but Hon Mafe is doing his best in Remo.

AroleOduduwa:

I wish him all the best, but there’s nothing glaring about his achievements
Re: Ogun State Assembly Majority Leader Declares Intent For House Of Reps by AroleOduduwa(m): 8:06pm On Aug 11, 2018
African101:
Bros, i would have highlight most of his achievements but i don't care because i'm not a politician, i'm not one of his benefiter and i don't want anyone to see me as a supporter. Am just being realistic, check my comments on nairaland i don't support politicians but Hon Mafe is doing his best in Remo.

I know him very well, I can’t bad mouth my ex colleague online, I wish him all the best.
Re: Ogun State Assembly Majority Leader Declares Intent For House Of Reps by danie09(m): 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
He's a cultist
Re: Ogun State Assembly Majority Leader Declares Intent For House Of Reps by nairavsdollars(f): 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
Mafe, that can't win his ward
Re: Ogun State Assembly Majority Leader Declares Intent For House Of Reps by biomustry: 12:24am On Aug 12, 2018
Nigerian politics don tire me

(1) (Reply)

Senate: Kidnappers To Get Life Imprisonment / Ethnic Groups In Africa That Share The Same Genetic Haplogroup With The Yorubas / Igbo Governors, Ekweremmadu Versus Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.