Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

We Sell Kpomo In Wholesale, And Deliver To Any Part Of Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Sell Kpomo In Wholesale, And Deliver To Any Part Of Nigeria. (2233 Views)

I Sell Dried Cow Skin(kpomo) In Abuja. / We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria / Get Your Dry(fried) Kpomo In Large Quantity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Sell Kpomo In Wholesale, And Deliver To Any Part Of Nigeria. by emmyid(m): 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
Kpomo is a great source of digestible fiber which is important for a healithy life. Kpomo is scarce in many parts of Nigeria, hence, my company which is based in Kano has dim it fit to supply Kpomo in large quantity to different parts of Nigeria at affordable prices.

DM me for Further enquries. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: We Sell Kpomo In Wholesale, And Deliver To Any Part Of Nigeria. by BlossomBose: 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
How do I get across to you? I want to buy Ponmo.
Re: We Sell Kpomo In Wholesale, And Deliver To Any Part Of Nigeria. by tollysit(f): 12:40am On Aug 12, 2018
Your contact...am interested.
Re: We Sell Kpomo In Wholesale, And Deliver To Any Part Of Nigeria. by restore8(m): 8:04am On Aug 12, 2018
Am intrested
Re: We Sell Kpomo In Wholesale, And Deliver To Any Part Of Nigeria. by fredcomsat: 11:01am On Aug 12, 2018
Am interested 08166654959
Re: We Sell Kpomo In Wholesale, And Deliver To Any Part Of Nigeria. by OlufunmiWhite: 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2018
I am interested.pls send your contact.
Re: We Sell Kpomo In Wholesale, And Deliver To Any Part Of Nigeria. by emmyid(m): 3:04pm On Sep 12, 2018
cynmartinex:

Wats ur price pls?

Good day, the price varies. It all depends on what you want. Can we chat on WhatsApp? Here is....

I will PM you now.
Re: We Sell Kpomo In Wholesale, And Deliver To Any Part Of Nigeria. by emmyid(m): 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
BlossomBose:
How do I get across to you? I want to buy Ponmo.

I just mailed you. Here is my Numbr, we can as well Chat on WhatsApp - Thanks
Re: We Sell Kpomo In Wholesale, And Deliver To Any Part Of Nigeria. by emmyid(m): 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2018
OlufunmiWhite:
I am interested.pls send your contact.
Mine is 08156463429

Ok, I will chat you up on WhatsApp or call you. Thanks.
Re: We Sell Kpomo In Wholesale, And Deliver To Any Part Of Nigeria. by emmyid(m): 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2018
tollysit:

Here is my number. You can also chat me up on WhatsApp with that. Thanks
Re: We Sell Kpomo In Wholesale, And Deliver To Any Part Of Nigeria. by emmyid(m): 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2018
tollysit:

Good Day Ma, here is my contact - You can call or chat me up. Thanks
Re: We Sell Kpomo In Wholesale, And Deliver To Any Part Of Nigeria. by emmyid(m): 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2018
restore8:
Am intrested

Good day Sir, you can call or chat me up on

1 Like

Re: We Sell Kpomo In Wholesale, And Deliver To Any Part Of Nigeria. by emmyid(m): 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2018
fredcomsat:
Am interested 08166654959

Good Day Sir, I wil chat you up via the number. Thanks
Re: We Sell Kpomo In Wholesale, And Deliver To Any Part Of Nigeria. by emmyid(m): 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2018
restore8:
Am intrested
[b][/b]

I tried reaching you via the number on your signature, non was reachable. Chat or call me on
Re: We Sell Kpomo In Wholesale, And Deliver To Any Part Of Nigeria. by divinelypruned(f): 4:04pm On Aug 23, 2019
Hello
Is he kpomo still available, if so, chat me up on 09060688464

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Know About Fcmb (first City Monument Bank) / Hong Kong Stocklots - Looking For Africa Buyers / Dead Thread..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.