Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria (2373 Views)

If You Import Stuffs From Aliexpress Or 1688 By Yourself Enter My Dm. / If You Import From China. Let’s Do Business! / If You Import This Item, Anybody That Has A Car Will Buy From You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 30, 2018
Do you want to import from China, and you don't know how to go about it? Worry no more! We can help you with the importation of your goods and send to wherever you are in Nigeria. Our rate is pocket friendly.

Try us today, and you will be glad you did.

Contact us 09062216263 (call/Whatsapp)
E-mail buynownow84@gmail.com
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
we are in business
contact us
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by phemsonol: 10:50pm On Aug 01, 2018
If I want to import liquid content up to 10litres how much will it cost me?
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
phemsonol:
If I want to import liquid content up to 10litres how much will it cost me?
Please, chat me up. Thanks
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 03, 2018
hello
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2018
still in business
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Godsent12(m): 7:50pm On Aug 07, 2018
I want to import infinix phones which websites can I use to buy the phones.
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 09, 2018
Godsent12:
I want to import infinix phones which websites can I use to buy the phones.
check aliexpress
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by chegzyshade(m): 8:40am On Aug 09, 2018
Do buy from 1688 and how much is your rate
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Godsent12(m): 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
Buynownow:
check aliexpress
apart from aliexpress,which other

1 Like

Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 10, 2018
chegzyshade:
Do buy from 1688 and how much is your rate
chat with me on Whatsapp
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Godsent12(m): 11:46pm On Aug 13, 2018
apart from aliexpress to import infinix and tecno phones
Buynownow:
check aliexpress
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:42am On Aug 14, 2018
hello
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
still at your service
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by temple007: 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
Have you tried sending your shipment to Ghana, Cotonou Colreg Logistics has the vast experience in that try us today and we carry with ease.

Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 30, 2018
Still in business
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
hello
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 03, 2018
Hello
Good morning
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2018
hello

still in business
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 07, 2018
hello
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
we deliver wherever you are in Nigeria
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by deafeyez: 8:35pm On Sep 10, 2018
Buynownow:
Do you want to import from China, and you don't know how to go about it? Worry no more! We can help you with the importation of your goods and send to wherever you are in Nigeria. Our rate is pocket friendly.

Try us today, and you will be glad you did.

Contact us 09062216263 (call/Whatsapp)
E-mail buynownow84@gmail.com

Where is your office, what branches do you have and website
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2018
deafeyez:

Where is your office, what branches do you have and website
chat with me on Whatsapp
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 15, 2018
we help you import and ship to your location wherever in Nigeria.

Try us today.

Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 16, 2018
we are still in business.

wherever you are in Nigeria, we would deliver your imported goods
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 19, 2018
hello
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 11, 2018
still in business
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by dokyOloye: 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
Buynownow:

chat with me on Whatsapp
Why does someone need to chat you up privately to get info that should be public knowledge?
Rings an alarm to me
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 12, 2018
dokyOloye:
Why does someone need to chat you up privately to get info that should be public knowledge?
Rings an alarm to me
I have done business with a couple of people on Nairaland, and none has called me out here. I'm not a fraudulent person, sir
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 12, 2018
dokyOloye:
Rings an alarm to me
I have done business with a couple of people on Nairaland, and none has called me out here. I'm not a fraudulent person, sir
Re: We Can Help You Import From China And Deliver To You Wherever In Nigeria by jamesbridget13(f): 11:47am On Oct 12, 2018
There is no harm if u state ur terms n conditions here n ur office location too. I came in hoping to get those but all i see is private chatting. Well, more grace oga. Bye

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know Anything About IBEN Investment? / List Of Vessels And Barges Available For Charter/lease / New Oluji Cocoa Powder Needs Distributors Call Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.