Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,101 members, 7,821,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death (61456 Views)

Kogi Bye-election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) / Wife Of House Of Representatives Aspirant In Ondo West Empowers Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by maasoap(m): 8:34am On Aug 12, 2018
Swiftlee:
Despite the hunger APC has inflicted on the people of Kogi state through the nonpayment of salaries for several months, some youths still want to continue mortgaging the future! Its a pity many gullible people still support these demonic people to even talk about snatching of box!

Go out there and sell your party to the electorates, propaganda about opposing parties won't do anything for you except hurting you badly. PDP and Jonathan learnt this the hard way in 2015.
Re: Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by NotAZombie: 8:59am On Aug 12, 2018
Zenithpeak:

You obviously don't know the provisions of the constitution of federal republic of Nigeria in a matter like this.

For your information, the mob committed no crime whatsoever under the constitution. The guy just died a needless death.

Let me now shock you. Do you know that, if you trespass on my land and I use a violent means to evict you and you died as a result of my action, I have committed no crime?

The bottom line is, weigh the consequences of any action before you engaged in it. CHIKENA!
Oh I see but those four Christians that killed a killer Fulani herdsman that trespass on their land were sentenced to death. So when the matter concern Buhari,he doesn't care about constitution.
Re: Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by Sportsupdatez: 9:23am On Aug 12, 2018
This telenovela they are using us to act in this country, me am tired oh! Do we look like nursery 1 kids
Re: Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by TEYA: 10:43am On Aug 12, 2018
Swiftlee:
Despite the hunger APC has inflicted on the people of Kogi state through the nonpayment of salaries for several months, some youths still want to continue mortgaging the future! Its a pity many gullible people still support these demonic people to even talk about snatching of box!
Who said the ballot box snatching was done for APC? Did you read the post at all?
Re: Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by TEYA: 10:45am On Aug 12, 2018
ndcide:

it's most likely an APC person. if it was. PDP they would have mentioned the name
So APC has a monopoly of cyber space?

1 Like

Re: Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
More like BYE ELECTION!

TO THOSE SHOUTING GET UR PVC U WILL BE SURPRISE HOW APC WILL WIN EVEN IF THEY CHOOSE CHICKEN AS THEIR CANDIDATE

AM NOT VOTING....UR VOTE DOESN'T COUNT

DIVIDE NIGERIA GO UR WAY I GO MY WAY.....WE CAN HAVE MUTUAL FRIENDSHIP AND RESPECT EACH OTHERS DECISIONS

NIGERIA HAS NOT WORKED AND WILL NEVER WORK....SUPPORTING NIGERIAS UNITY IS TYING DOWN UR DESTINY

YOU'RE NOT BENEFITING FROM IT....POLITICIANS ARE AND OTHER PEOPLE MAKING MONEY UNDER THE NAME NIGERIA
Re: Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by Zenithpeak(m): 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
NotAZombie:

Oh I see but those four Christians that killed a killer Fulani herdsman that trespass on their land were sentenced to death. So when the matter concern Buhari,he doesn't care about constitution.

The most unfortunate thing is that, when politics is involved in any matter in Nigeria, constitution becomes second fiddle.

Moreover, it is only the constitution that will interpret what will constitutes trespass. Just to clarify the issue pls.
Re: Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by Clinton207: 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2018
The evil that men do,lives with them(a case study)...

Thank God say no e son
Re: Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by Justinah4real(f): 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
smalls001:

You sound like an unintelligent dude. What about the pain inflicted on the entire nation for 16+years.

Re: Kogi Bye-Election: House Of Representatives Aspirant’s Son Beaten To Death by Haddock(m): 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
Neyoor:
But why are they concealing the name of the Aspirant and that of his dead child? undecided undecided undecided undecided

Because they haven't told the mother and they don't want her to see it on Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Christmas Celebration In Badagry In 1923 / Atiku Approves N33,000 Minimum Wage For All 100,000 Staff On His Payroll / Governor Godwin Obaseki Sleeping At UN General Assembly (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.