Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies (78462 Views)

Premature Ejaculation: Causes And Treatment / Premature Ejaculation – Causes & Treatment / Premature Ejaculation - Causes And Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by paradigmshift(m): 12:46am On Jan 13, 2020
Jabioro:
the leaves

i need ur full explanation.............
i should boil the leaf and then what?

the water go they high now?

do i have to take it everyday?
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by Jabioro: 2:44am On Jan 13, 2020
paradigmshift:

i need ur full explanation.............
i should boil the leaf and then what?

the water go they high now?

do i have to take it everyday?
Yes boil the leaves,add blended ginger, carrot..and original honey, that's after you have sieve it..it will make you eat,your vigour impressive while your third leg...get stronger
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by monmark02: 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2020
Famocious:
Any medicine for delay ejaculation?
Just asking for a sister... cool

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by princenonye: 11:26am On Apr 10, 2020
Have the 4-6 sachets water/Big eva water worked for anyone?
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by tonic555: 10:51am On Apr 26, 2020
LifestyleTonite:

I can help you get the one in the picture below for 5k. It's a mixture of dirrent herbs which you soak in strong drink. After three days, it starts to draw like okra. You take it every three days for like 2 weeks. After that you can take it 6 hours before sex. Your manhood will become hard like rock. You will hardly cum.

Quote me if you are interested.

Bros am interested, can I get ur number?
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by LifestyleTonite: 9:28pm On May 01, 2020
tonic555:

Bros am interested, can I get ur number?

Drop yours
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by Iyayoyo(m): 10:57am On May 02, 2020
LifestyleTonite:

Drop yours

Interested in the herbs.
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by Samakus(m): 11:02am On May 02, 2020
LifestyleTonite:

Drop yours

Message me through my signature
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by samisj4real(m): 12:56pm On May 02, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:
I got this on one Nairalander's thread.

1 big Onion

Big cut of watermelon

One or two lemon (liquid content only)

Few cloves of garlic

Moderate ginger

Pure honey.

Blend everything together and allow for like 30 minutes before sieving.

Pour the sieved solution into a cup of pure natural honey. Mix and take two spoonfuls a day.

Honestly may God bless the guy who posted it then.

It worked fantastically well for me
can i PM you on this please?

1 Like

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by samisj4real(m): 1:02pm On May 02, 2020
Danchibez:
Drink raw pap(akamu), ur PE problem will b over
Hey Bro, are you serious about this?

Like it brings about permanent solution or just on demand?
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by DEHVEHLOP(m): 2:09pm On May 02, 2020
samisj4real:
can i PM you on this please?
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by LifestyleTonite: 3:20pm On May 02, 2020
Iyayoyo:

Interested in the herbs.

Drop your number
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by samisj4real(m): 4:57pm On May 02, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:

Thanks Boss
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by Iyayoyo(m): 12:02am On May 04, 2020
LifestyleTonite:

Drop your number
whats your number or email bro that way i can email you or even send you a text and where are you located pls
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by TheActionase(m): 11:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Home remedies include; taking of manpower, burantashi, powerfist, watermelon, cucumber etc

Amazing African Tradomedical Ways to Manage Different Ailments..

You can learn one or two of the procedures.... Prepare it... Test it....and if it works....

You can turn it to money making investment online and offline..

Please Read to Learn..and Share..
You may be HELPING Someone with it...

Full Article below...���
https://ikawoemmanuel..com/2017/07/kimoetherapy-treating-ailments-in.html?m=1
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by isbir(m): 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
No matter how rich you are, if you don't cure the problem of premature ejaculation,
it can affect your relationship or mar your strong relationship

It takes about 7 to 10 minutes of rock hard intimacy for a lady or woman to fully enjoy and
get moderate satisfaction but if you find it difficult to last for less than a minutes or two,
it can make a woman to frown her face on bed with you, because she is not deriving the
required satisfaction and you will be spoiling her mood

It is not every woman that actually crave for se***x all the time, but if you cannot fully satisfy her
all the time especially when she needs you, it can break the marriage or relationship

Many homes have broken has a result of weak erection, poor libido, not lasting longer and other
infertility issues in marriage

If you want to make her to be more bonded with you in your marriage or in your relationship,
make sure you become the master in the bedroom and never give her any reason to complain
whatsoever because inability to take her to the next level in the inner room has caused many cases
of infidelity and broken homes

Want to be in charge of your wife/gf all the time and make her to always request for more while
she will never bother to taste it elsewhere except ONLY your own

Get REVIVE CAPSULE today

REVIVE
If your sex life is suffering, you should know that you are not alone .in fact, more than half of all
men that are over 40years or below have difficulties getting or maintaining erection. this could be referred
to as impotency or erectile dysfunction (ed). it occurs with younger men as well.

Revive is a pure herbal product that boost sexual performance. it enhances relaxation of the corpora
cavernosa and delays the lengthen period for tunica albuginea, thereby increasing libido and sustaining
erection firm enough for sexual satisfaction.scientifically,research has proven that this product boost the
excitability of impulses from the brain and local nerves, hence allowing blood to flow in and fill the spaces within the tissue.

sex is probably one of the most enjoyable parts of your life, it may enhance your relationship with your partner.
confidence is one of the biggest factors in sex appeal. as for re- vive ,you will be on the right track to a better moments of intimacy.
If you don't want the problem of weak erection or premature ejaculation spoil your marriage and push your wife outside to
look for maximum sexual satisfaction which in turn can lead to broken home, Buy revive today 

PRODUCT Health Benefits

It is effective for premature ejaculation 
Gives strong and hard erection 
Boost Libido 
Relieves waist pain 
Prolong sexual act 
Promotes Stamina 
NAFDAC APPROVED
It has NO SIDE EFFECTS
It is 100% Herbal Plant Extract

PRODUCT PACKAGE
10 CAPSULES = N5,500
30 CAPSULES = 15,200

Want to Order, Call/whatsapp 08036882653

Distributors Wanted Worldwide

Call/whatsapp for details on how to order or become our distributors today
with more than 10 financial benefits

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by Richdee1(m): 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2020
DEHVEHLOP:

1 big Onion

Big cut of watermelon

Few cloves of garlic

Moderate ginger

Pure honey.

Pour the sieved solution into a cup of pure natural honey. Mix and take two spoonfuls a day.

we move
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by Alhamade(m): 8:34am On Sep 07, 2020
Okay
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by investorMK(m): 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
STC30 is ur solution to premature ejaculation it is a herbal medicine.... Chart me up on WhatsApp.... Check my signature for my digit
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by fakmurphy(m): 11:40am On Dec 02, 2020
Sorry to bother you, after blending and achieving my solution it does turn pink but it doesn't form a paste. Must it form a paste? I asked because the prescription says 2 spoonfuls daily and I don't how to do the measurement since it's a bit watery even after mixing it with honey. Thanks.

seanj1:
=DEHVEHLOP post=70206457]I got this on one Nairalander's thread.

Boss, The finished product is having a sweet honey taste and looking pink in color, is that okay? And What other benefits are gotten from it.
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by DEHVEHLOP(m): 10:50am On Jan 01, 2021
fakmurphy:
Sorry to bother you, after blending and achieving my solution it does turn pink but it doesn't form a paste. Must it form a paste? I asked because the prescription says 2 spoonfuls daily and I don't how to do the measurement since it's a bit watery even after mixing it with honey. Thanks.

WhatsApp only 08023963532
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by chebus: 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
Your one stop solution for premature ejaculation is

https://swifthealthsolution.com/otherroom/
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by airminem(f): 3:31pm On May 10, 2021
buygala:
Based on my own personal experience, Relatively early ejaculation within 3/4 minutes is normal during the 1st round of sex in a sex session....depending on the newness, tightness and wetness of the vagina being entered, it can even reduce to 2 minutes grin .....here the start-and-stop technique may help a bit smiley

But by the 3rd, 4th and 5th round in the same session, One hardly needs any start-and-stop technique to keep the preek standing hard and strong cool

Sex Positions also matter..entering a tight and wet vagina from behind/doggy style will always cause a relatively early ejaculation, other things being equal cool....

The easiest way for a man to last forever in bed is for the girl to be on top and take charge.....he spends little or no energy pumping in and out and the sperm won't easily find its way out when the preek is in a horizontal position

I would have said more,but I have a Sunday School class to teach....smiley
grin yesday sunday i guess was g8t
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by 21stcenturyman: 4:35pm On Oct 31, 2021
Richdee1:

we move

How long did you take it for you to see result?
Was it up to 1week or more?
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by 21stcenturyman: 4:39pm On Oct 31, 2021
investorMK:
STC30 is ur solution to premature ejaculation it is a herbal medicine.... Chart me up on WhatsApp.... Check my signature for my digit
Richdee1:

we move

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by 21stcenturyman: 4:40pm On Oct 31, 2021
DEHVEHLOP:

WhatsApp only 08023963532
investorMK:
Richdee1:

we move

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by gnhpowerhouse: 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
Real , Genuine , Working ,Tested and Trusted Solution to Premature Ejaculations is " GNH POWER HOUSE " ..

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by MMXX: 9:02am On Dec 22, 2021
DEHVEHLOP:

1 big Onion

Big cut of watermelon

Few cloves of garlic

Moderate ginger

Pure honey.

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by gnhpowerhouse: 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2021
One Minute Man ... Premature Ejaculations ...

100% And assured Solutions..

" GNH POWER HOUSE "..

Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by muheeb01(m): 7:00am On Dec 28, 2021
If you're suffering from premature ejaculation,erectile dysfunction or weak erection,don't hesitate to dm me for perfect solution

Check my signature and profile for my works....delivery nationwide,my office is in oyo town
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by buygala(m): 9:23pm On Dec 29, 2021
airminem:
grin yesday sunday i guess was g8t

Yeah smiley
Re: Premature Ejaculation: Causes and Remedies by gnhpowerhouse: 6:02am On Dec 30, 2021
GNH POWER HOUSE is Most Effective,Most Potent and Working.

No Long story ,No Long Talk .

Experience Reality. Try it and you see .
I'm 1 Million % Sure you will like it .

Check my Signature.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) / Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) / The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.