Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Truce... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Truce... (399 Views)

Rivers APC Crisis To End Soon As Abe & Amaechi Agrees To A Truce / Abama/Ariam; Over 300 Yrs Of Meaningless War, Time To Call A Truce. / The People Of Ekpoma Finally Suspend Protest After Truce With BEDC (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truce... by liensithere: 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2018
BlackPantherxXx MartinCorridon let's move on

i don't like insulting people it's not my thing

you like Buhari/apc

I hate Buhari/apc

you love tribal war

i love tribal war

personal opinion

let's move on
Re: Truce... by MartinCorridon: 8:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
liensithere:
MartinCorridon let's move on

you like Buhari/apc

I hate Buhari/apc

you love tribal war

i love tribal war

personal opinion

let's move on

BlackPantherxXx is right. Several people have complained of you being a rapist and a pedophile. You boast a lot about it. That's why MODs deleted more than 10 of your monikers out of a possible 100.

You keep repeating "kiss the truth" "thunder fire buhari", "trash trash"

You started your career with Isaabubakar. Please keep it up, it's good to keep you employed.

BlackPanther said you created 13 monikers today alone just because he reported you for rape and pedophilia....the mods investigated and then banned them

Cc modath, Roger3D, potoX, NgeneUkwenu.

3 Likes

Re: Truce... by AkpatiOzu1: 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
MartinCorridon:

BlackPantherxXx is right. Several people have complained of you being a rapist and a pedophile. You boast a lot about it. That's why MODs deleted more than 10 of your monikers out of a possible 100.

You keep repeating "kiss the truth" "thunder fire buhari", "trash trash"

You started your career with Isaabubakar. Please keep it up, it's good to keep you employed.

BlackPanther said you created 13 monikers today alone just because he reported you for rape and pedophilia....the mods investigated and then banned them

Cc modath, Roger3D, potoX, NgeneUkwenu.
you're welcome cool
let's catch some fun bro cool
Re: Truce... by Roger3D(m): 10:50am On Aug 12, 2018
liensithere:
BlackPantherxXx MartinCorridon let's move on

you like Buhari/apc

I hate Buhari/apc

you love tribal war

i love tribal war

personal opinion

let's move on
bloodykiller you will never know peace until you change your ways

(1) (Reply)

.... / OMG! Is She For Real? / Touching Story About A 7 Years Old Banana Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.