Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

My Wife Lied About Her Genotype - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Lied About Her Genotype (66994 Views)

My Wife Lied To Me / Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Lekan1o1: 11:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
MrNipplesLover:

I said I was just pulling THE GUY's legs. not u.
I don't know about her, though. so, don't have much to say about her.
but I get one if u want a parole babe.

forget that amaka ooh, NL girls sabi form for Africa.

I hail u brah.

Yea Dem too form bro, mtcheew, ugly things for that matter ni o,
Abeg I bro I need that ur patrol shaa.
Shebi she dey do backdoor? Asin @n@l ,?
Wan try that stuff too grin,
Hail u too bro
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
Lekan1o1:

Yea Dem too form bro, mtcheew, ugly things for that matter ni o,
Abeg I bro I need that ur patrol shaa.
Shebi she dey do backdoor? Asin @n@l ,?
Wan try that stuff too grin,
Hail u too bro

na runs babe. I run her parole early this year. I don't know if she's into ANALism. I no ask her cos I no dey do am. if u want her digits, I fit sama u now. na u go follow am talk about ur anal stuff.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Lekan1o1: 11:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
MrNipplesLover:

na runs babe. I run her parole early this year. I don't know if she's into ANALism. I no ask her cos I no dey do am. if u want her digits, I fit sama u now. na u go follow am talk about ur anal stuff.

Ok ma nigga , sama me he number.
I neva they am before tho, but I was in a mids of guys gisting about it yesterday d thing come dey hungry me.

Which side of lag she day?
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:36pm On Sep 19, 2018
Lekan1o1:

Ok ma nigga , sama me he number.
I neva they am before tho, but I was in a mids of guys gisting about it yesterday d thing come dey hungry me.

Which side of lag she day?

090......... her name na Christy.
u just tell her ur location, or where she would come meet u.
I remember, then I lodged at one hotel for Maryland, her location far from Maryland Sha, guess that's why she insisted on 15k. she dey WhatsApp self.

you just follow her yarn by yourself, bro.
incase she asks where u got her digits from, just tell her from Inmessage dating platform.

pls, modify d number so I can commot am.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Lekan1o1: 11:39pm On Sep 19, 2018
MrNipplesLover:

... her name na Christy.
u just tell her ur location, or where she would come meet u.
I remember, then I lodged at one hotel for Maryland, her location far from Maryland Sha, guess that's why she insisted on 15k. she dey WhatsApp self.

U too much bro!!.
Thanks

you just follow her yarn by yourself, bro.
incase she asks where u got her digits from, just tell her from Inmessage dating platform.

pls, modify d number so I can commot am.

Thanks u too much,
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
Lekan1o1:

Thanks u too much,
abeg, edit that number naaah... u no edit am when u quote me

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
Lekan1o1:

Thanks u too much,
bro, u never edit that number ooh.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Lekan1o1: 12:28am On Sep 20, 2018
MrNipplesLover:

bro, u never edit that number ooh.
Sorry bro sleep carry me
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:37am On Sep 20, 2018
Lekan1o1:
Sorry bro sleep carry me

ur head dey there. goodnight.

stay blessed.
Re: My Wife Lied About Her Genotype by Royalhustle: 7:42am On Jul 07, 2020
Ur name na ringi

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) / Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? / Couple’s Wedding Turned Into Funeral After Both Die Hours Before Wedding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.