Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady (2210 Views)

I Need A Cool Guy For Xmas / Hi Guys, I Need A Cool Guy 4 A Date / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by ysg4real(m): 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2010
@taio : just added you to yim. lets chat. Thanks.
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by taioluv: 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2010
@ ysg i have no clue how yim works, can u explain it to me?
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by ysg4real(m): 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2010
login to your yahoo messenger or yahoo mail. I sent you an email. cheers.
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by taioluv: 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2010
@ ysg4real okay i ve seen it. will add you now
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Cute500(f): 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2010
smiley
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by spicyhoney(f): 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2010
ysg4real:

login to your yahoo messenger or yahoo mail. I sent you an email. cheers.

No respond to my own. yyyyy angry

odiaero:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Cindrella(f): 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2010
lol
Hey! ladies now go easy on Ysg.
Mr Ysg abeg no play partial, you have to make spicy baby feel good too. Nodody likes being neglected you know.

@Spicy honey
Sorry sweetheart, I am sure it escaped his mind. In case you don't know, I am his PA personal assistant which is why I am reminding him cos he gets real busy. Bear wt him
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Idowuogbo(f): 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2010
hmm cinderella d Pa mama d mama, are u sure oga neva sangolo ur wangolo grin grin grin
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Cindrella(f): 8:28pm On Jun 24, 2010
@ Idowuogbo

That was funny and at the same time nasty. Haven't you heard
That nastiness doesn't suit sweet ladies like you
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by ysg4real(m): 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2010
spicyhoney:

No respond to my own. yyyyy angry
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Spicyhoney i apologize. cindrella was right about what happened, i did not fully follow the thread and up until 10mins ago, i haven't added anyone except taioluv which was job related.

Pls bear with me.

@cindrella - thanks for having my back. smiley
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Idowuogbo(f): 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2010
Cindrella:

@ Idowuogbo

That was funny and at the same time nasty. Haven't you heard
That nastiness doesn't suit sweet ladies like you
i no pardon me rella mama, nasty it wasnt i was jus teasin u as i dint get d pa job now
me dey vex cheesy grin cool
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Cindrella(f): 8:35pm On Jun 24, 2010
Why you come dey vex now, you dey job hunt. I fit helep look around. It's alright dear. Just having fun and enjoying my evening Ojare.
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by spicyhoney(f): 12:13am On Jun 25, 2010
Cindrella:

lol
Hey! ladies now go easy on Ysg.
Mr Ysg abeg no play partial, you have to make spicy baby feel good too. Nodody likes being neglected you know.

@Spicy honey
Sorry sweetheart, I am sure it escaped his mind. In case you don't know, I am his PA personal assistant which is why I am reminding him cos he gets real busy. Bear wt him
LOl! PA indeed, hope u re taking note of everybody's interests though, i bet u have files for those interested in business, those for relationships and those of us out for friendship. Bet u re enjoying ur job this one ID wants to take it from u means the pay is good. cheesy
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by spicyhoney(f): 12:19am On Jun 25, 2010
Idowuogbo:

i no pardon me rella mama, nasty it wasnt i was jus teasin u as i dint get d pa job now
me dey vex  cheesy grin cool
U didn't say u were interested in it, but dnt worry sis, other PA openings will soon be available. lol grin
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by spicyhoney(f): 12:21am On Jun 25, 2010
ysg4real:

Spicyhoney i apologize. cindrella was right about what happened, i did not fully follow the thread and up until 10mins ago, i haven't added anyone except taioluv which was job related.

Pls bear with me.

@cindrella - thanks for having my back. smiley
Apology noted!
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Cindrella(f): 5:33am On Jun 29, 2010
Mr Ysg, talk to my friend Adaybola if you are yet to meet somebody okay. She is a great lady you can talk to her through this thread okay

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-460699.0.html
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Idowuogbo(f): 6:30am On Jun 29, 2010
spicyhoney:

U didn't say u were interested in it, but dnt worry sis, other PA openings will soon be available. lol grin
spice or shey na ingredients
babe y oda meetings , i wanted cinderrella job jare
u are a bad recruitment agencies , bcus u and rella mama are family
u gave her d job instead of mi wiv degree from Oxford in Partnership
i stil dey vex for una angry angry angry cheesy cheesy grin cool

@cinderella
howdy sis?
wots gud sis i c u searching 2 where do u reside , i mite b of help 2 d search wink wink
also y did u not go 4 emibola? , if he was great
are u bin fussy or picky wiv minor faults he mite have had ?
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by ysg4real(m): 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2010
taio luv:

@ ysg4real okay i ve seen it. will add you now

Hi Taio, i have sent the file to you. I hope it helps! wish you all the best.

Mike.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's Meet Here. Babes And Guys In Lautech , Bowen, Ogbomoso / July Birthdays Please Sign In-very Important / I Need A Cool Guy For Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.