Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady (2211 Views)

I Need A Cool Guy For Xmas / Hi Guys, I Need A Cool Guy 4 A Date / Drop Ur Bb Pin You Might Just Be Lucky To Meet Your Life Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Idowuogbo(f): 2:30pm On Jun 22, 2010
^ ok oo , me dont no den ask her

@pweeri
are u telin me wot sixth form is? , dont buda ur sef omo ilu ni wa
jus shocked wen u sed were confused about sixth form tingy , tot u nided me 2 ellaborate
and dont lick d secret  now dat ur bruda wiv dreads now  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by honeric01(m): 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2010
Idowuogbo:

@honet
ave bin appointed to keep dem on latch
so wetin do u ?

Olusho aguntan cheesy
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2010
derails thread

I am looking for Chynwe_nwa_di_ok

Did she come in here pls?
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2010
^^lol
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Pweety4me(f): 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2010
Idowuogbo:

@pweeri
are u telin me wot sixth form is? , dont buda your sef omo ilu ni wa
jus shocked wen u sed were confused about sixth form tingy , tot u nided me 2 ellaborate
and dont lick d secret now dat your bruda wiv dreads now cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
It's called Sarcasm baby tongue
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Kx: 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2010
Bros kindly post your pix.
We wont want anybody to get married and shipped to Toronto
without "seeing it all".
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Idowuogbo(f): 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2010
Pweety4me:

It's called Sarcasm baby tongue
ok sweety but is dat d new word dat supply ticha for d sixth formers tot u 2day
well done , u used it nicely tongue cheesy cheesy wink grin
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Pweety4me(f): 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2010
^Yea yea tongue
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Idowuogbo(f): 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2010
^luv u 2 wink kiss
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Creamish(f): 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2010
saliuafo:

WHY PAY MORE WHEN YOU CAN PAY LESS

Good day to everyone,our company that is affiliated to companies in U.K and italy has brought in very special designer goods for you which are very,very expensive for you all to buy in all the boutiques in nigeria as you all know.
e.g Exclusive Italian shirts which is N9,000 is selling for N3,500 and if buying 3+ is selling for N3,000, TM Lewin N7,000 is selling for N3,000 and N2,500 if more than 1 piece, Marks & spencers N8,500 is selling for N3,000 and N2,500 for more than 1 piece etc.If interested simply contact Mr. Afolabi Saliu on 08051175869, 07090239563
Meet me or my wife at
6,idowu laiyemo crescent ketu lagos.When u get to ketu take a bike and
tell them u are going to idowu laiyemo and call me when u get there

WHY PAY MORE WHEN YOU CAN PAY LESS.

no b small thing oo grin

@OP . . . unknown to sum pple here, ur criteria actually exists . . .They'l say cool NL chicks dont exist cos they basically limited their search to their own behavioural patterns. Dont let dat discourage u. . .ignore dem nasty comments.

All d best tho' . . wink
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by taioluv: 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2010
Hi, @ poster i read ur post and am in nterested in the part that says you are involve with public sector projects, i will lik to kno if there are any vacancies for project cost executive such as myself in your team. will appreciate your quick response.
wish all the best in your search.
thank you and God bless
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by spicyhoney(f): 11:18pm On Jun 22, 2010
@ Poster, u sound interesting. I wouldn't mind meeting u. Though am not Lagos based but am presently in lag. Have been quite bored here.

You can drop your YIM, am online most time.

(For friendship pls)
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by violent(m): 12:29am On Jun 23, 2010
spicyhoney:

@ Poster, u sound interesting. I wouldn't mind meeting u. Though am not Lagos based but am presently in lag. Have been quite bored here.

You can drop your YIM, am online most time.

(For friendship pls)

Me wonders if you really have to include the bolded part!
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by spicyhoney(f): 12:38am On Jun 23, 2010
violent:

Me wonders if you really have to include the bolded part!

Guess I shouldn't have included that but I didn't want my interest misunderstood not even by the Poster but by other nairalanders who are always quick to insult and misunderstand pple.
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by violent(m): 12:45am On Jun 23, 2010
spicyhoney:

Guess I shouldn't have included that but I didn't want my interest misunderstood not even by the Poster but by other nairalanders who are always quick to insult and misunderstand pple.

. . a buncha faceless less busy folks, represented by a username, and a consistent desire to hurl insults and make childish threads are the last people you might want to take seriously!
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by spicyhoney(f): 1:27am On Jun 23, 2010
yes, true talk. Thanks!
violent:

. . a buncha faceless less busy folks, represented by a username, and a consistent desire to hurl insults and make childish threads are the last people you might want to take seriously!
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by ysg4real(m): 8:48am On Jun 23, 2010
rokiatu:

I beg to disagree. There could be many reasons why the poster came on here to look for a date.
people from all walks of life, from super gorgeous to unappealing uses the internet to find dates
for various reasons. nowday, lots of people are using the net, and some people take advantage of that. (to look for love)
Though I have never believe in this whole on-line dating stuff, I however do not form such opinion of people
who do.And what is wrong if he is ugly? infact from experience, a lot of ugly (or whatever you want to called them) guys
have partners in the real life. most handsome guys are single. There are many attribute that contribute to a guy been a
good partner then just his look. sweetheart think next time before you post.

What she said!
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2010
coughs
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by spicyhoney(f): 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2010
odiaero:

coughs

And whats itching ur throat?
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 23, 2010
spicyhoney:

And whats itching your throat?
don knw
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by spicyhoney(f): 11:16pm On Jun 23, 2010
odiaero:

don knw
May it continue then till u know. lol
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Idowuogbo(f): 11:19pm On Jun 23, 2010
^ haba dat na prayer abi curse?
yeye gal
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by spicyhoney(f): 11:28pm On Jun 23, 2010
Idowuogbo:

^ haba dat na prayer abi curse?
yeye gal

all join. tongue grin
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Idowuogbo(f): 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2010
^i hear u oo
but make sure u wear bulletproof b4 odi boi returns o
lol grin
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Cindrella(f): 2:32am On Jun 24, 2010
@poster

Hope you understand dear.
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Moralistli(m): 9:35am On Jun 24, 2010
@ Poster;
U 're no doubt a flirt, but, if not then i have a jewel of inestimable kinda package for you.
Were you asked to indicate your previous LOCATION? Bobo, why? even when it was clearly state that only present location should be indicated, see, d reason is not best known to u;i know! oje,

Anyway, i have two childhood female friends that just completed their various educational programs in canada, have been in lagos since last year and as a matter fact searching for ur like to settle down with. Mind you, i said your like bcoz of the break down you gave abt urself.

Who knows, i might be rewarded at the end.

Kindly drop your number if you really mean biz.
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Golders: 10:26am On Jun 24, 2010
Moralistli:

@ Poster;
U 're no doubt a flirt, but, if not then i have a jewel of inestimable kinda package for you.
Were you asked to indicate your previous LOCATION? Bobo, why? even when it was clearly state that only present location should be indicated,  see, d reason is not best known to u;i know!  oje,

Anyway, i have two childhood female friends that just completed their various educational  programs in canada, have been in lagos since last year and  as a matter fact searching for your like to settle down with. Mind you, i said your like bcoz of the break down you gave abt urself.

Who knows, i might be rewarded at the end.

Kindly drop your number if you really mean biz.

I GUESS Moralistli IS A love-vendor!

@ Poster; GOODLUCK WITH YOUR SEARCH.
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 24, 2010
spicyhoney:

May it continue then till u know. lol
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by ysg4real(m): 11:57am On Jun 24, 2010
Hi Taio,

My apologies it took this long to reply your mail. My schedule is a bit on the crazy side. unfortunately, i dont know of any vacancies specifically for project cost executive. Any email address where you can be reached? i just realised private messaging option does not work on here (or i have not figured it out) and it can be a riot discussing on here!
Ciao!
taio luv:

Hi, @ poster i read your post and am in nterested in the part that says you are involve with public sector projects, i will lik to kno if there are any vacancies for project cost executive such as myself in your team. will appreciate your quick response.
wish all the best in your search.
thank you and God bless
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2010
^^ riot indeed, grin but wait a minute, do i smell side bizness here? shocked
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by ysg4real(m): 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2010
Cindrella:

@poster

Hope you understand dear.
@Cindrella: perfectly understand. all the best!
Re: Looking To Meet A Cool Nairaland Lady by taioluv: 3:48pm On Jun 24, 2010
@ ysg4real thanks for your response but how do i get my mail across to you for further dissusion, and i see you r on line now but i dnt want to chatt on this forum, because eventually they turn it into something ugly.
thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

July Birthdays Please Sign In-very Important / I Need A Cool Guy For Xmas / A Widow Needs A Widower For A Serious Relationshp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.