Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

"Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka (49247 Views)

Concerns As 211 Nigerian Oil Blocks Remain Idle / Wole Soyinka: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Atiku In 2003 / Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by bluecircle470: 2:34am On Aug 12, 2018
Nobel laureate Prof. Wole Soyinka, calling former President Olusegun Obasanjo, a degenerate, liar, predator and sadist, has challenged him to swear whether he never awarded oil blocks in return for sexual gratification while he presided over the affairs of Nigeria.

Soyinka and Obasanjo Soyinka spoke in his Interventions VIII series, titled: ‘Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?’ meaning “Gani’s Unfinished Business,” launched recently in Lagos, Southwest Nigeria.

He said Obasanjo knows him so well that he does not make accusations lightly and that he despises snide insinuations.

“I now challenge you (Obasanjo) to search your soul, very deeply, and swear to this nation that you never awarded oil blocks in return for sexual gratification. I do not make accusations lightly and I despise snide insinuations. I believe you know me well enough. And I am no prude, I am not a hypocrite of sexual desire, nor am I interested in the seamy side of Power. Take your time, think deeply and remember that each day brings you closer and closer to your Maker and the Day of Judgment-going by your own professions."

Soyinka said sex-for-grades as a solution to that burdensome energy seemed to have become the practice, saying that even when Donald Trump and Bill Clinton were accused of sexual misconduct, no one ever accused Trump of using his nation’s assets for a romp on the presidential desk of the oval office and that not even Clinton who nearly lost his office through Monica Lewinsky, was ever accused of passing off any of the White House heirlooms, or influenced contracts in return for sexual favour.

“If I denounce you (Obasanjo) as a degenerate in need of help, remember that I do not require fiction. Verifiable truth is solemnly at my disposal. I do not concoct a thousand snipers for a thousand listed enemies of governance-one of the most impudent egregious fantasies ever manufactured by a former ruler, simply to destroy a successor and persuade oneself that one is a maker and breaker of governments,” he said.

Soyinka also said that during Obasanjo’s celebration of the 10th anniversary of his Presidential library, the former president accused him of blocking his ambitions to become the Secretary General of the United Nations.

According to Soyinka, “could someone please stop crediting me with that level of international clout? Of course, I feel totally content and fulfilled with my contribution to that operation to ‘save our world’ from the clutches of a predator, sadist and liar-convincing evidence of which we provided in our successful diplomatic offensive-but the umbrage should also go to that very Femi Falana and the late Beko Ransome-Kuti, with whom I worked in close collaboration.”

Soyinka also said that under Obasanjo’s watch, and with proven collaboration, an elected governor was kidnapped, locked in a toilet and held there under duress to force him to sign cheques on the state treasury, saying that “he escaped confinement, thanks to a sympathetic policeman , but the state went up in flames. The state radio and television houses were torched. The House of Assembly and the law courts—my own special preserve-were vandalized. Who did you say was President at that time?”

Soyinka made reference to a letter written to Obasanjo by Col. Abubakar Umar, in which the former military governor accused Obasanjo of awarding oil block indiscriminately and illegally. (NAN and )

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/obasanjo-awarded-oil-blocks-for-sex-wole-soyinka/amp/

51 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by sarrki(m): 2:35am On Aug 12, 2018
Following keenly

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by jullary(m): 2:43am On Aug 12, 2018
gbam! he finally nailed him

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by kelvinezeh55(m): 2:47am On Aug 12, 2018
This is Nigeria....... Our politicians just dey fall hand

17 Likes

Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by Rilwayne001: 2:53am On Aug 12, 2018
You ever imagine why that man still go about disgracing himself despite his old age?

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by ameri9ja: 2:56am On Aug 12, 2018
Wole, them's fighting words. Where's your proof?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:57am On Aug 12, 2018
bluecircle470:

Wole Soyinka, calling former President Olusegun Obasanjo, a degenerate, liar, predator and sadist, has challenged him to swear whether he never awarded oil blocks in return for sexual gratification while he presided over the affairs of Nigeria.

(NAN and )
https://www.vanguardng.com
This one no go be lie! I remember vividly when Atiku exposed the buses he was buying for his girlfriends!

Hmmmm

EFCC should investigate if it is true, the oil block should be revoked ASAP

That would serve as a deterrent to others!

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by apolonius(m): 3:01am On Aug 12, 2018
Obj is one huge calamity that befell Nigeria after the civil war.

Evidence from Zaki Biam and Odi;assassination of Bola Ige,Dikkibo,Dipo Dina,Funso Williams,Harry Marshall,Daramola; illegal impeachment of Ladoja,Alams,Fayose,Dariye;gun-point forced resignation of then PDP chair,Audu Ogbeh,kidnap and forced but failed resignation of then Governor Ngige,Wabara,Okadigbo-even his death from police assault in Kano, and hundred more unpardonable iniquities against our nation and democracy show his dark imprints on the soul of our nation.

193 Likes 23 Shares

Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by bluecircle470: 3:05am On Aug 12, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

This one no go be lie! I remember vividly when Atiku exposed the buses he was buying for his girlfriends!

Hmmmm

EFCC should investigate if it is true, the oil block should be revoked ASAP

That would serve as a deterrent to others!

You got it wrong sir, not his girlfriend but rather the wife of his late boss in the person of Gen. Murtala Mohammed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by docadams: 3:12am On Aug 12, 2018
Obasamjo, see your life. People age gracefully towards the finishing line to finally exit quietly but not you. You prefer to be remembered by your thunderous atrocious appetite for punana.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by bluecircle470: 3:13am On Aug 12, 2018
I am seeing it in a different angle here. Wole Soyinka of late has been looking for attention, he has been bashing and throwing tantrums on OBJ and the man OBJ has not been looking and refused to pay attention to Soyinka, he's rather not ready to dignify him with a response. I think Soyinka should rather look elsewhere and leave this man who has not even got his time.

43 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by Bethel4Life(f): 3:18am On Aug 12, 2018
Hhmm

yorubas and sex eh......

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by Freetech: 4:24am On Aug 12, 2018
Old criminal. If a man could sleep with his daughter in-law. and Muritala's wife, then what more evidence do we need to confirm he should not be taken seriously but a comedian he is.

apolonius:
Obj is one huge calamity that befell Nigeria after the civil war.

Evidence from Zaki Biam and Odi;deaths of Ige,Dikkibo,Marshall,Daramola; illegal impeachment of Ladoja,Alams,Fayose,Dariye;gun-point forced resignation of Ogbeh,Ngige,Wabara,Okadigbo-even his death from police assault in Kano and hundred more iniquities against our nation and democracy show his dark imprints on the soul of our nation.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by KingLennon(m): 4:33am On Aug 12, 2018
Obasanjo is one of the president who Liquidated our economy. And come 2019, a certain old man wants to rule our country again. For how long will Nigeria still be like this?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by Nogodye(m): 4:40am On Aug 12, 2018
Hmmm...Another blockbuster.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by OttHin: 4:55am On Aug 12, 2018
Rubbish boosit

1 Like

Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by ikorodureporta: 5:20am On Aug 12, 2018
cheesy
Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by Maxymilliano(m): 5:23am On Aug 12, 2018
bluecircle470:

He said Obasanjo knows him so well that he does not make accusations lightly and that he despises snide insinuations.

And according to Obasanjo

"For Wole, no one can be good, nor can anything be spot-on politically except that which emanates from him or is ordained by him. His friends and loved ones will always be right and correct no matter what they do or fail to do. He is surely a better wine connoisseur and a more successful aparo (guinea fowl) hunter than a political critic.”

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by apolonius(m): 5:41am On Aug 12, 2018
Freetech:
Old criminal. If a man could sleep with his daughter in-law. and Muritala's wife, then what more evidence do we need to confirm he should not be taken seriously but a comedian he is.

Very true.

1 Like

Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by bjayx: 6:00am On Aug 12, 2018
Soyinka talks too much.
Is he on z vendetta mission or what
Definitely not speaking for the masses.
Someone privately romancing APC is a no no for me

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by knowledgeable: 6:09am On Aug 12, 2018
bluecircle470:
Nobel laureate Prof. Wole Soyinka, calling former President Olusegun Obasanjo, a degenerate, liar, predator and sadist, has challenged him to swear whether he never awarded oil blocks in return for sexual gratification while he presided over the affairs of Nigeria.

Soyinka and Obasanjo Soyinka spoke in his Interventions VIII series, titled: ‘Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?’ meaning “Gani’s Unfinished Business,” launched recently in Lagos, Southwest Nigeria.

“I now challenge you (Obasanjo) to search your soul, very deeply, and swear to this nation that you never awarded oil blocks in return for sexual gratification. I do not make accusations lightly and I despise snide insinuations. I believe you know me well enough. And I am no prude, I am not a hypocrite of sexual desire, nor am I interested in the seamy side of Power. Take your time, think deeply and remember that each day brings you closer and closer to your Maker and the Day of Judgment-going by your own professions."

Soyinka said sex-for-grades as a solution to that burdensome energy seemed to have become the practice, saying that even when Donald Trump and Bill Clinton were accused of sexual misconduct, no one ever accused Trump of using his nation’s assets for a romp on the presidential desk of the oval office and that not even Clinton who nearly lost his office through Monica Lewinsky, was ever accused of passing off any of the White House heirlooms, or influenced contracts in return for sexual favour.

“If I denounce you (Obasanjo) as a degenerate in need of help, remember that I do not require fiction. Verifiable truth is solemnly at my disposal. I do not concoct a thousand snipers for a thousand listed enemies of governance-one of the most impudent egregious fantasies ever manufactured by a former ruler, simply to destroy a successor and persuade oneself that one is a maker and breaker of governments,” he said.

Soyinka also said that during Obasanjo’s celebration of the 10th anniversary of his Presidential library, the former president accused him of blocking his ambitions to become the Secretary General of the United Nations.

According to Soyinka, “could someone please stop crediting me with that level of international clout? Of course, I feel totally content and fulfilled with my contribution to that operation to ‘save our world’ from the clutches of a predator, sadist and liar-convincing evidence of which we provided in our successful diplomatic offensive-but the umbrage should also go to that very Femi Falana and the late Beko Ransome-Kuti, with whom I worked in close collaboration.”

Soyinka also said that under Obasanjo’s watch, and with proven collaboration, an elected governor was kidnapped, locked in a toilet and held there under duress to force him to sign cheques on the state treasury, saying that “he escaped confinement, thanks to a sympathetic policeman , but the state went up in flames. The state radio and television houses were torched. The House of Assembly and the law courts—my own special preserve-were vandalized. Who did you say was President at that time?”

Soyinka made reference to a letter written to Obasanjo by Col. Abubakar Umar, in which the former military governor accused Obasanjo of awarding oil block indiscriminately and illegally. (NAN and )
https://www.vanguardng.com

This is old news. Ugly Yoruba men largely seek out beautiful Igbo women to beautify their new generation. The whole world know about it. Old news.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by chimeee: 6:11am On Aug 12, 2018
see them BMC

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by kapelvej: 6:14am On Aug 12, 2018
So this fool has now realized that the snipper accusation against Jonathan's government was to bring the government down ?

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by Olalan(m): 6:54am On Aug 12, 2018
All over the world sex has been a tool to manipulate indisciplined men..........

9 Likes

Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 12, 2018
I'm interested in this looming fight. Truth is OBJ could do such thing, e dey his eyes. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by FarahAideed: 6:58am On Aug 12, 2018
Truth be told Obasanjo put is on this mess the day he forced YarAdua and Jonathan on Nigerians if not for that move Buhari will never be President today ... Well better is he that offers oil well to ladies for sexual gratification than he that is empowering Islamic terror using state funds

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by Randy100: 7:07am On Aug 12, 2018
Who takes both obasanjo and soyinka serious. They both lack integrity. Soyinka is yet to tear his American citizenship card and Obasanjo is going about lying to Nigeria on how much he love the country. The only good thing about them is that they are with me on sending Buhari back to Daura.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by Bundaweber: 7:10am On Aug 12, 2018
THE LINK IS NOT WORKING.
Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by omowolewa: 7:11am On Aug 12, 2018
These Tom and Jerry don start again
Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by 12Monkeys: 7:12am On Aug 12, 2018
Soyinka the fool is using Obasanjo to distract us from his cowardly silence on their current administration.

How can he go against Buhari when Rotimi Amaechi (soyinka's pension administrator) is feeding fat?

Soyinka it is about time you STFU and go die.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by hammer6F: 7:27am On Aug 12, 2018
Cjrane2, Nightmareo07 Amarabae, Ngozi123, Knowledgeable, afam4eva selemempe Juliusmalema:

come and here from their own kinsman.

If u think wat i say is crazy, listen to their kinsmen Wole Soyinka.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom / Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity / Theresa May: Nigeria Is The Home For The Poorest People In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.