Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

"Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka (49242 Views)

Concerns As 211 Nigerian Oil Blocks Remain Idle / Wole Soyinka: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Atiku In 2003 / Gumsu Abacha Slams Wole Soyinka: Your Hate For My Father Shall Kill You, Mad Cow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by apolonius(m): 2:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
Alen4smit:
OBJ represents everything that is wrong with Nigeria

Himself and IBB are the foundation and soul of everything that is wrong with Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by wolebanks(m): 2:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?’ meaning “Gani’s Unfinished Business,” .........Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?’.means 'who watches the watchmen?

2 Likes

Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by Randy100: 2:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
AbelDjassi:

And who takes an inconsequential nincompoop, whose only claim to fame was achieved by constituting a nuisance across our blogosphere, seriously?

Source: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/nobel-prize-winner-wole-soyinka-donald-trump-throws-away-green-card-a7450141.html

Wait, 10 equally depraved souls do cool

you are pained nigga. Relocating doesn't mean he tore his card. Throwing it away doesn't mean he tore his card. Soyinka is not a man of integrity. You can now go and kill yourself.
Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
pa soyinka kindly avail nigerians and the world at large the evidences you have against Pa obasanjo. in as much am not a fan of obj considering the fact that he is part of the problems of our dear nation i still firmly believed that a verifiable evidence will go a long way to validate your accusations against pastor(Dr) Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo
Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by budusky05(m): 2:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
Niger Delta see our life, they now negotiate our oil well for pussy, by the time PDP/ IPOB succeeds they will use our oil well for bet9ja or nairabet.

Obasenjo could hv offered her a truck of diesel at least, but he gave out a whole oil block just for pussy.

3 Likes

Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by wolebanks(m): 2:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
lefulefu:
Its not only obasanjo...many of nigeria's politicians use state funds and assets to maintain their harem of foreign and local oloshos and for sexual grafitification. You will see a Governor using money that he would use for one year state budget to fund his sugar girl. All these our nollywood female stars dat are flaunting brandnew automobiles and houses on highbrow areas in social media...who u think they buy am for dem? Of course its our politicians and they use state funds. I wonder why wole soyinka is fingering only uncle sege.
My brother, the problem is entrenched, morals are a scarce commodity up there.

1 Like

Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by Ojiofor: 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2018
emonkey:

Soyinka is like a once beautiful edifice falling to ruins , and the old occupant inside sneering at the state of other people's decrepit homes. He should write his books and shut up, but I guess once in a while he needs to insult a popularly-hated person to warm people up to continue buying his obscurantist literature. He is becoming quite a tragic personality.

Soyinka's mouth sales better than his books.
Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by PENIEL2018(m): 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
bluecircle470:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/obasanjo-awarded-oil-blocks-for-sex-wole-soyinka/amp/

Abeg, let me bring out my eye glasses to check out some of the words used by this Professor.
Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by PENIEL2018(m): 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
bluecircle470:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/obasanjo-awarded-oil-blocks-for-sex-wole-soyinka/amp/

Abeg, let me bring out my eye glasses to check out some of the words used by this Professor. shocked shocked grin
Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by Elliot2(m): 2:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
AbelDjassi:

Another untutored urchin! Are you capable of elevated reasoning at all? Or are you too far gone beyond the pale?
Hmm...r u soyinka jnr?
Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by Adebowale89(m): 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
Bethel4Life:
Hhmm

yorubas and sex eh......

Don't mind them. Yoruba like sex but Igbo doesn't. A family born 13 kids and a family that had maximum of 4kids, who love sex pass

If dem ask u to spread your legs now, na borehole dey there. Hypocrites

1 Like

Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by Awoo88: 2:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

This one no go be lie! I remember vividly when Atiku exposed the buses he was buying for his girlfriends!

Hmmmm

EFCC should investigate if it is true, the oil block should be revoked ASAP

That would serve as a deterrent to others!
Efcc no go try am. If any body gather lever try investigate that man, that person own don bi. E bi like u no know say our law dey fear face
Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by Obierika(m): 2:30pm On Aug 12, 2018
wolebanks:
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?’ meaning “Gani’s Unfinished Business,” .........Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes?’.means 'who watches the watchmen?

Don't mind that ignorant idiot writing rubbish
Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by MrFly(m): 2:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
As much as i like Soyinka and despise Obasanjo's attitude, can Soyinka swear he is not the sole destroyer of Nigerian youths? #saynotocultism
Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by Tshae: 2:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
I think somebody needs to tell Prof. that Nigerians are not fool.
He was known for criticising the government of the day. But, the case is otherwise this time around.
His relationship with Ameeechi and Amoosun has answered everything.
Nigerians know what is trying to do.
We are not fools.
Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by opedaydydx9(m): 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2018
ameri9ja:
Wole, them's fighting words. Where's your proof?
try and ask me who he offered oil block, and for it to come from wole, he knows what he's saying
Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by ceejay80s(m): 3:05pm On Aug 12, 2018
obasanjo and some others who stole from Nigeria needs to die before this country go better
Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by BabaO2: 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

This one no go be lie! I remember vividly when Atiku exposed the buses he was buying for his girlfriends!

Hmmmm

EFCC should investigate if it is true, the oil block should be revoked ASAP

That would serve as a deterrent to others!
I also remember peugeot 505 allegation by Atiku that Obasanjo bought for a woman friend during her birthday.

1 Like

Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by bjayx: 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
higherpower:

Everything moral is a No No for you. You lost it when you lost your senses to Mr Cownu
Can't U make an opinion without insult
Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by jshow(m): 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
Who remember a video in which Obasanjo said he made Alakija a billionaire. Just saying as per say I have good memory
Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by alowonle02(m): 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
Notice and am going to deem my search light and promise to come out with substantive proof.
Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by alowonle02(m): 3:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
apolonius:

Himself and IBB are the foundation and soul of everything that is wrong with Nigeria.
U shouldnt compare Obasanjo with Prof. Wole Soyinka. U should tell us how Soyinka contribute negatively into d development of dis country.
Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by apolonius(m): 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
alowonle02:

U shouldnt compare Obasanjo with Prof. Wole Soyinka. U should tell us how Soyinka contribute negatively into d development of dis country.

Not interested.Perhaps, busybodies like you can help us.
Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by Babaolorioko(m): 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
Bethel4Life:
Hhmm

yorubas and sex eh......

Experience grin
Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by Fashdeejay(m): 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
Wole Soyinka is no better than obj. So why is he talking... Why can't we move forward When this man should focus on the issues he caused by supporting the sitting president... He is still trying to staying relevant
Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
BabaO2:
I also remember peugeot 505 allegation by Atiku that Obasanjo bought for a woman friend during her birthday.
God bless you plenty! Thought I the only one that heard it

1 Like

Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by Niyi53(m): 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
Randy100:
Who takes both obasanjo and soyinka serious. They both lack integrity. Soyinka is yet to tear his American citizenship card and Obasanjo is going about lying to Nigeria on how much he love the country. The only good thing about them is that they are with me on sending Buhari back to Daura.

Don't imagine them been with you. You may be doing same thing, but the intentions might be world away.
You want him to go back because you feel he is not administrating well, while they want him out cos he isn't giving them a chance to have what they want!
Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
Awoo88:

Efcc no go try am. If any body gather lever try investigate that man, that person own don bi. E bi like u no know say our law dey fear face
Nothing will happen!

There were stronger men than him but today they are no more!

Time will tell. Only time!

1 Like

Re: "Obasanjo Awarded Oil Blocks For Sex" - Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
Niyi53:

-You want him to go back because you feel he is not administrating well,

-while they want him out cos he isn't giving them a chance to have what they want!

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Nigeria After His State Visit To The US (Photos) / Theresa May: Nigeria Is The Home For The Poorest People In The World / Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.