Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

I Want To Grow An Email List Of 25,000 Subscribers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Grow An Email List Of 25,000 Subscribers (428 Views)

Best Platform That Helps To Host Websites And Also Grow An Income / The Power Of Collecting An Email Address / Simple Ways To Grow An Interactive Audience - Basic Blogging Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Grow An Email List Of 25,000 Subscribers by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:44am On Aug 12, 2018
If you are experienced in growing email lists, kindly contact me at patrickokunima@gmail.com

The preferred candidate must be familiar with Facebook Ads.

Thank you.
Re: I Want To Grow An Email List Of 25,000 Subscribers by Cyberl33t: 8:41am On Aug 12, 2018
PatrickOkunima:
If you are experienced in growing email lists, kindly contact me at patrickokunima@gmail.com

The preferred candidate must be familiar with Facebook Ads.

Thank you.

What do u mean familiar with facebook ads?

I have 56k valid email list with me... Coman buy
Re: I Want To Grow An Email List Of 25,000 Subscribers by PatrickOkunima(m): 11:32am On Aug 12, 2018
The person will be growing the list using social media, including Facebook.
Cyberl33t:

What do u mean familiar with facebook ads?

I have 56k valid email list with me... Coman buy

You don't understand me. I am not buying a list, but looking to build mine.
Re: I Want To Grow An Email List Of 25,000 Subscribers by tuhamworld: 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
It will be a little bit tough

WHY?

... because you're using the hosted WordPress platform instead of the Self - hosted WordPress

The difference is; in order to generate lists, you'll need to install a plugin on your site for email newsletter. However the hosted platform doesn't allow installation

More information about the differences can be found at https://www.netsocialblog.com/2018/02/why-you-should-choose-wordpress.html

Asides from that,
You can be generating list using Facebook Chatbot and connect it to your Newsletter form
It's a pretty way to convert Facebook ads to yield results
Re: I Want To Grow An Email List Of 25,000 Subscribers by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
message me 07062062979
Re: I Want To Grow An Email List Of 25,000 Subscribers by tuhamworld: 10:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
The best method is using Facebook Chatbot..

Majority Facebook users who would see your ads might be too impatient to visit your website

Example of a Facebook Chatbot is this; https://m.me/tuhamworld
Re: I Want To Grow An Email List Of 25,000 Subscribers by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
Please, how does it work?

tuhamworld:
The best method is using Facebook Chatbot..

Majority Facebook users who would see your ads might be too impatient to visit your website

Example of a Facebook Chatbot is this; https://m.me/tuhamworld
Re: I Want To Grow An Email List Of 25,000 Subscribers by tuhamworld: 8:46am On Aug 13, 2018
PatrickOkunima:
Please, how does it work?

A Facebook Chatbot is the one that automatically responds to users queries in an instant!

A screenshot of my Chatbot is attached to this post.

You can view the Chatbot in action here https://m.me/tuhamworld

Re: I Want To Grow An Email List Of 25,000 Subscribers by tuhamworld: 8:52am On Aug 13, 2018
I can help you setup/configure one for just N7000 and link it to your Facebook page...

So whenever you do Facebook ads, it will be easier for you to convert them to your email subscribers or even tell them to visit your website

(1) (Reply)

Traffic Machine / New Blog Spot / Get Yourself A Pro Website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.