Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Must Watch Video. What The Streets Are Saying About Our Political Climate Today. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must Watch Video. What The Streets Are Saying About Our Political Climate Today. (1190 Views)

Tinubu, Nigeria Is Sinking And Streets Are Full Of Tears- Kperogi / I'm Shocked To Hear What Buhari’s Ex-Ministers Are Saying About Him - Kukah / Days Of Grazing Animals On Abuja Streets Are Over – FCT Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Watch Video. What The Streets Are Saying About Our Political Climate Today. by Butterflyle0: 7:47am On Aug 12, 2018
This was an interview on the streets conducted by Naij TV and I just had to duff my hat at this street guys response and I was shocked at his level of political, economic and social awareness.

I encourage everyone to watch the video (if you can) and understand what the streets are saying especially in the political climate we are now.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GbengaGOLD/status/995354311357009921/video/1

Mynd44, OAM4J

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Must Watch Video. What The Streets Are Saying About Our Political Climate Today. by budaatum: 9:06am On Aug 12, 2018
When Buhari talk am say our youth dem lazy, lack discipline and no get sense, people de do Fela say Nigerian government na im talk am. Hear am now for street o!

1 Like

Re: Must Watch Video. What The Streets Are Saying About Our Political Climate Today. by Butterflyle0: 9:38am On Aug 12, 2018
budaatum:
When Buhari talk am say our youth dem lazy, lack discipline and no get sense, people de do Fela say Nigerian government na im talk am. Hear am now for street o!

Buda grin

3 Likes

Re: Must Watch Video. What The Streets Are Saying About Our Political Climate Today. by madridguy(m): 9:50am On Aug 12, 2018
Subhanalah. Valid points

The guy deserves many accolade.

Opposition party wey dey there before na to steal, kill, loot dis guy finish PDP

Sentiments aside, this guy deserves National award.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Watch Video. What The Streets Are Saying About Our Political Climate Today. by budaatum: 9:59am On Aug 12, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Buda grin
Don't mind people. I spent two years back home farming and struggled to find staff despite paying more than the local rate. My people preferred to go and do rankadede to the local politicians than work for a living. Annoyingly, when rankadede paid, politician will drop 20k or more, and they would laugh at the poor sod who's been working all day and whom I paid only a thousand a day. "Who no get sense", they would tell me. Then Buhari entered and turned off the tap and now they are begging for gari say "Buhari no good!"

Yes! Buhari is no good for lazy people, and I like it that way. Rankadede no be job! Person wey no work must to starve!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must Watch Video. What The Streets Are Saying About Our Political Climate Today. by FarahAideed: 10:01am On Aug 12, 2018
Another paid APC propaganda ...just one look ate the guy you know he is acting an APC script ..27 dollars per barrel indeed .... Well God will shock Zombies soon shall I can say
Re: Must Watch Video. What The Streets Are Saying About Our Political Climate Today. by madridguy(m): 10:06am On Aug 12, 2018
Watch the video again with unbiased mind to get the guy's message.

FarahAideed:
Another paid APC propaganda ...just one look ate the guy you know he is acting an APC script ..27 dollars per barrel indeed .... Well God will shock Zombies soon shall I can say
Re: Must Watch Video. What The Streets Are Saying About Our Political Climate Today. by Butterflyle0: 10:24am On Aug 12, 2018
budaatum:

Don't mind people. I spent two years back home farming and struggled to find staff despite paying more than the local rate. My people preferred to go and do rankadede to the local politicians than work for a living. Annoyingly, when rankadede paid, politician will drop 20k or more, and they would laughed at the poor sod who's been working all day and whom I paid only a thousand a day. "Who no get sense", they would tell me. Then Buhari entered and turned off the tap and now they are begging for gari say "Buhari no good!"

Yes! Buhari is no good for lazy people, and I like it that way. Rankadede no be job! Person wey no work must to starve!

You are so on point

3 Likes

Re: Must Watch Video. What The Streets Are Saying About Our Political Climate Today. by budaatum: 11:19am On Aug 12, 2018
FarahAideed:
I hope you know how to read charts. Here is one for oil. Note the low point in 2016. What price was that please?

Re: Must Watch Video. What The Streets Are Saying About Our Political Climate Today. by budaatum: 11:26am On Aug 12, 2018
madridguy:
Watch the video again with unbiased mind to get the guy's message.

Who dash monkey banana? Dem they find "unbiased mind" throway for road? Blind man no de see. That's why im de carry stick waka.

1 Like

Re: Must Watch Video. What The Streets Are Saying About Our Political Climate Today. by MuttleyLaff: 11:34am On Aug 12, 2018
Butterflyle0:
This was an interview on the streets conducted by Naij TV
and I just had to duff my hat at this street guys response and I was shocked at his level of political, economic and social awareness.

I encourage everyone to watch the video (if you can) and understand what the streets are saying especially in the political climate we are now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJh1PoU8UXo
Mynd44, OAM4J
[img]https://s1/images/politician.jpg[/img]
The streets' consciousnesses have not been collectively raised enough for them
to say "Take it back, cos we can't take it no more"
and do what is necessary to put an end to recycling spiritual, political, economic and social misfits

budaatum:
The whole brouhaha wouldnt have seen the light of the day, if goverment
believed that social infrastructure and amenities e.g. power (electricity) healthcare (hospitals), education (schools and universities), public facilities (community housing and prisons) and transportation (railways and roads) are foundational services and structures that support the quality of life of a nation, region, city or neighborhood

Our economic growth, especially with the western region, in the 60s and early 70s was phenomenal and promising
but after we allowed, as a nation, the rot to set in, we since then have been battling with an uphill struggle trying to repair or fix the rot.

We need visionary and charismatic leadership

https://guardian.ng/sunday-magazine/c104-sunday-magazine/old-western-regional-civil-service-as-best-practice-for-nation-wide-reform/

budaatum:
Don't mind people.
I spent two years back home farming and struggled to find staff despite paying more than the local rate.
My people preferred to go and do rankadede to the local politicians than work for a living.
Annoyingly, when rankadede paid, politician will drop 20k or more,
and they would laughed at the poor sod who's been working all day and whom I paid only a thousand a day.
"Who no get sense", they would tell me.
Then Buhari entered and turned off the tap and now they are begging for gari say "Buhari no good!"

Yes! Buhari is no good for lazy people, and I like it that way.
Rankadede no be job! Person wey no work must to starve!
It's called stomach infrastructure courtesy Fayose
or "Amala" politics courtesy Adedibu

Government, please, create an enabling environment and a level playing field
and in no time, be ready to be awed, at seeing how positively energetic, hard-working and productive my people are
Re: Must Watch Video. What The Streets Are Saying About Our Political Climate Today. by FarahAideed: 11:42am On Aug 12, 2018
budaatum:

I hope you know how to read charts. Here is one for oil. Note the low point in 2016. What price was that please?

Keep buttress my point Zombie ...27 dollars indeed ..Naij wehdone
Re: Must Watch Video. What The Streets Are Saying About Our Political Climate Today. by budaatum: 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
FarahAideed:

What price did you see on the chart? Abi your eye no work?

I meet people like you often. Even in light of clear evidence, they claim their ignorance is knowledge! What I often wonder is whether such people don't mind others seeing how foolish they are, or whether they don't actually know how foolish they are being.

Thankfully, such people de show themselves and those with eyes see.
Re: Must Watch Video. What The Streets Are Saying About Our Political Climate Today. by MuttleyLaff: 12:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
FarahAideed:
Another paid APC propaganda ...
just one look ate the guy you know he is acting an APC script ..
27 dollars per barrel indeed ....
Well God will shock Zombies soon shall I can say

budaatum:
I hope you know how to read charts.
Here is one for oil. Note the low point in 2016. What price was that please?
You're too quick to respond to his post

FarahAideed:

budaatum:
What price did you see on the chart? Abi your eye no work?

I meet people like you often. Even in light of clear evidence, they claim their ignorance is knowledge!
What I often wonder is whether such people don't mind others seeing how foolish they are,
or whether they don't actually know how foolish they are being.

Thankfully, such people de show themselves and those with eyes see.

Bud, FarahAideed isnt disputing the price.
The point FarahAideed is making is that the interviewee is an APC sympathiser
and that the slipped in $27/barrel comment was the dead giveaway
Re: Must Watch Video. What The Streets Are Saying About Our Political Climate Today. by Lanretoye(m): 1:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
Some one up there does not see any sense in what this Guy has said,I see him saying it's APC propaganda...buy the time you will get sense,you would have been older than your grand father.
Re: Must Watch Video. What The Streets Are Saying About Our Political Climate Today. by FarahAideed: 1:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

God bless U sir ..The zombie couldn't even decipher what I meant ...that 27 dollar was what gave the actor away
Re: Must Watch Video. What The Streets Are Saying About Our Political Climate Today. by wakaman: 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Buhari is a thief, a terrorist and a tribal bigot. A slave of islam.

No propaganda whatsoever can change that fact.

Nigerians are not blind. We have eyes and we are clearly seeing the evil and atrocities been perpetrated by this government.

Buhari is nothing but a tyrant - Using Nigeria's resources to fight an imaginary war against opposition while the country is in a state of immiseration and economic impoverishment.

Buhari did not come to lead Nigeria, he came for retribution. He came to fight and punish those who have stopped him from being president since he started contesting.

And innocent Nigerians are caught in the middle of the dirty game Buhari is playing.

People are suffering and all he cares about is money to fund his election campaign.

You think buhari has the interest of the nation at heart? You need to wake up from your slumber before it is too late.

Buhari's hatred of the west, south and east will surely bring about his pathetic doom.

Saibaba!

From your descriptions of Buhari if true, then he must be an Igbo man, you have just described the perspective of an igbo man rhetorically.

Thank God Buhari is not an igbo man.

No 1 at that

Sai Baba
Re: Must Watch Video. What The Streets Are Saying About Our Political Climate Today. by budaatum: 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
MuttleyLaff:

The interviewee was not exactly in support of any party, so I wonder where you'd get that from. The $27/barrel was what FarahAideed picked on in his first post, and if he didn't mean how I understood him, he could have said so when asked!

You might want to ask to explain himself instead of giving him the tools to refine what he said!

1 Like

Re: Must Watch Video. What The Streets Are Saying About Our Political Climate Today. by FarahAideed: 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
budaatum:

The interviewee was not exactly in support of any party, so I wonder where you'd get that from. The $27/barrel was what FarahAideed picked on in his first post, and if he didn't mean how I understood him, he could have said so when asked!

You might want to ask to explain himself instead of giving him the tools to refine what he said!

Refine myself indeed ? It's not his fault that you spot a single digit IQ like your fellow zombies and I would never waste my time trying to define my position on any zombie related issues
Re: Must Watch Video. What The Streets Are Saying About Our Political Climate Today. by bakila: 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Buhari is a thief, a terrorist and a tribal bigot. A slave of islam.

No propaganda whatsoever can change that fact.

Nigerians are not blind. We have eyes and we are clearly seeing the evil and atrocities been perpetrated by this government.

Buhari is nothing but a tyrant - Using Nigeria's resources to fight an imaginary war against opposition while the country is in a state of immiseration and economic impoverishment.

Buhari did not come to lead Nigeria, he came for retribution. He came to fight and punish those who have stopped him from being president since he started contesting.

And innocent Nigerians are caught in the middle of the dirty game Buhari is playing.

People are suffering and all he cares about is money to fund his election campaign.

You think buhari has the interest of the nation at heart? You need to wake up from your slumber before it is too late.

Buhari's hatred of the west, south and east will surely bring about his pathetic doom.

Saibaba!
Four elections yesterday in the west, east, central and south; APC won 3 PDP won 1. You have to work harder to create more hate.

1 Like

Re: Must Watch Video. What The Streets Are Saying About Our Political Climate Today. by MuttleyLaff: 1:56am On Aug 13, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Slu5J8RNC5g
Bud will enjoy watching this sage of a mummy
Re: Must Watch Video. What The Streets Are Saying About Our Political Climate Today. by proudevil: 6:30am On Aug 13, 2018
FarahAideed:
YOU this faradidi again!! You need to see a counsellor. Good news from the apc can cause hallucinations, schizophrenia, bipolar, unipolar. grin

1 Like

Re: Must Watch Video. What The Streets Are Saying About Our Political Climate Today. by SadMemories(m): 7:05am On Aug 13, 2018
@ I REALLY FIND IT CONFUSING WHETHER YOU ARE THE GUY IN RELIGION SECTION, CUZ WITH ALL THESE SUFFERINGS IN THE LAND, YOU STILL ACT AS A MOUTHPIECE TO THE EVER LYING APC PARTY. THIS SAYS A LOT ABOUT YOUR DECEPTIVE HEART.
Re: Must Watch Video. What The Streets Are Saying About Our Political Climate Today. by Butterflyle0: 7:20am On Aug 13, 2018
SadMemories:
@ I REALLY FIND IT CONFUSING WHETHER YOU ARE THE GUY IN RELIGION SECTION, CUZ WITH ALL THESE SUFFERINGS IN THE LAND, YOU STILL ACT AS A MOUTHPIECE TO THE EVER LYING APC PARTY. THIS SAYS A LOT ABOUT YOUR DECEPTIVE HEART.

Yes I am that same guy and I stand for truth regardless of what religious or ethnic side is ruling the nation.

Keep your sad memories to yourself.

Pmb sak!!!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:dr. Orji Kalu Spotted In FMC Umuahia Undergoing Treatment. / Ohakim Kneels For Bianca Ojukwu / New Year Prophecy: Pastor Adegboye Snubs Atiku, Reveals Who’ll Takeover From Buh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.