Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election (35564 Views)

If A Presidential Candidate Wins The Majority Of The Votes But Doesn't Have 25% / BREAKING: Ganduje Wins Controversial Kano Governorship Election / Kogi By-Election; Former Senator Attacked By Crowd At Polling Unit. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by ikaboy: 8:35am On Aug 12, 2018
nero2face:
I was in Lokoja yesterday and witnessed the whole drama and I've to say that we're in great danger with de way APC is going, our election process in Nigeria is Dead and it's only God that can revive it, now I understand why APC want to make sure we remain in hardship, so they can easily manipulate us with their money, u can see how people we're rushing to collect 3k to vote for APC, they reduced it to 2k yet the rush intensified, they brought it down to 1k and people were still rushing to get the money and sell their votes, I don't blame those people, they're not corrupt but hungry, we need a Messiah in Nigeria

How much u collect??

Honestly this inducement has to stop
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by AkpatiOzu1: 8:35am On Aug 12, 2018
Positivepoint:

So where is middle belt please?
study your map well or better still start secondary school afresh so you'll get to know your geography subject better

kiss the truth
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by Caseless: 8:36am On Aug 12, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Even PMB by now would recognize Tinubu's political IQ. Bola foresaw 3 major things:

1. Saraki can't be given any space, he would topple you.

2. Oyegun was bad for the party, someone like Oshiomole was needed to steer the ship.

3. That PMB would eventually return to beg after dumping him.

Tinubu saw long-term. He ignored the petty bickering.

If Oyegun was still at the helm of affairs, PDP would have really dealt with APC
that old man was clueless .

Buhari's actions that led to the emergence of renegades like Saraki and dogara started the process of destruction of APC. Oyegun's cluelessness and compromising stance worsen the situation.

How can Buhari allow Tinubu to be far from him because of what the cabals around him were doing then? It was a political suicide. Thank God he realized on time and brought jagaba close again.

Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by bakila: 8:37am On Aug 12, 2018
AkpatiOzu1:
[s][/s]
you're talking Nonsense as usual
Buhari will Definitely win kogi no doubt but we just need 40% there

Hehehehehehe you should learn simple election arithmetic cheesy

Benue will deliver 90% to pdp
taraba 95%

kiss the truth
Where is the truth here? The truth is in a ballot with lipsticks on them for sai baba in Bauchi.
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by AkpatiOzu1: 8:37am On Aug 12, 2018
MartinCorridon:

Even PMB by now would recognize Tinubu's political IQ. Bola foresaw 3 major things:

1. Saraki can't be given any space, he would topple you.

2. Oyegun was bad for the party, someone like Oshiomole was needed to steer the ship.

3. That PMB would eventually return to beg after dumping him.

Tinubu saw long-term. He ignored the petty bickering.

If Oyegun was still at the helm of affairs, PDP would have really dealt with APC
shutup
oyegun single handedly delivered presidency to apc in opposition
kiss the truth
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by Misterdhee1(m): 8:37am On Aug 12, 2018
AkpatiOzu1:
[s][/s]
keep singing it to yourself
i don't care

you'll see it yourself

the same north Buhari could not win totally since 2003 till he collabo with men that owns the north like Kwankwaso and co.

don't worry by 2019 the same men will show and give Buhari his position which is 30% north but with his presidential factor it'll increase to 50% so it'll be 50-50 then down here in the middle belt SE SS even SW will crush and send Buhari to the gallows in Hague.
I'm just being realistic

kiss the truth
Lol. Make I help you bookmark this page. E go clear for your eye in 8 months
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by MartinCorridon: 8:37am On Aug 12, 2018
Topmaike007:
okay no problem..
but will DAT ideology work here in Nigeria?

It's a matter of time. You see all those thieves, the ex military leaders (IBB - OBJ), the 1999 -2003 Governors would grow old and die.

Yes there are younger thieves being groomed, but there will be a rise of a new political class.

There will always be extreme poverty and illiteracy, but it's getting more difficult to ignore the electorate.
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by Barzinime(m): 8:38am On Aug 12, 2018
AkpatiOzu1:
no sane pdp will expect anything less yesterday

2019 presidential election will shock APC

the plan as i said recently is get at least 50-50 votes in the whole North then use middle belt votes and BLOC SE SS votes to send the bastard illiterate old hag to prison next year
and before you talk rubbish about SW i believe SW especially yeroba Christians will not be dumb to vote apc again because of Osibanjo the vagabond fake pasta grin

my happiness is that unlike 2014 it was SE/SS vs the rest of Nigeria which Jonathan managed to get 10 million votes plus

Imagine 2019 the Buhari's north, yeroba Muslims vs the rest of the country including the kwankwaso Atiku saraki etc north

Hehehehehehe ngeneukwenu will deactivate next year because hell awaits him cheesy[/b]
At the bolded, that was what Jesus Christ taught you Abi?
And you will go to church today & tell God to bless you?
I feel so ashamed of Christianity cos I dont see any difference between you people & al-Qaeda, Book Haram and the likes, you are all hateful,frustrated & gullible.
You all looking for someone to push you in a direction just to vent your anger @ life, then I have come to realise that people dont want freedom, they preach it but are afraid of it, that's why you all foolishly follow what your so called clergymen tell you without reading your holybooks to confirm if they are misleading you.

And what will you do if your so called Illiterate wins 2019?
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by nero2face: 8:38am On Aug 12, 2018
ikaboy:

How much u collect??

Honestly this inducement has to stop
i went their to vote not for the money, their 3k is no where close to what I spend when I want to eat fish barbeque or drink some cool beer... Am not in class of those rushing for their 3k, both financially and intellectually

Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by AkpatiOzu1: 8:38am On Aug 12, 2018
bakila:

Where is the truth here? The truth is in a ballot with lipsticks on them for sai baba in Bauchi.
nope the truth here is that Buhari will be reset back to his default settings of just wining his loyal cpc fans and not the whole north
it'll be 50-50 that's politics

kiss the truth
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by NextBuhari: 8:39am On Aug 12, 2018
nero2face:
I was in Lokoja yesterday and witnessed the whole drama and I've to say that we're in great danger with de way APC is going, our election process in Nigeria is Dead and it's only God that can revive it, now I understand why APC want to make sure we remain in hardship, so they can easily manipulate us with their money, u can see how people we're rushing to collect 3k to vote for APC, they reduced it to 2k yet the rush intensified, they brought it down to 1k and people were still rushing to get the money and sell their votes, I don't blame those people, they're not corrupt but hungry, we need a Messiah in Nigeria
Can you suggest a "Messiah" among the bunch that have indicated interest to run for the presidency?
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by amphy74: 8:39am On Aug 12, 2018
Poor CUPP! their total results is not even up to APC. I DEY LAUGH OOOO
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by Positivepoint(m): 8:39am On Aug 12, 2018
AkpatiOzu1:
[s][/s]
study your map well or better still start secondary school afresh so you'll get to know your geography subject better

kiss the truth

I am finding it difficult to find could assist me with locating this middle belt u r so obsessed about?
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by nero2face: 8:40am On Aug 12, 2018
NextBuhari:
Can you suggest a "Messiah" among the bunch that have indicated interest to run for the presidency?
so u mean we should continue with what we have already?

Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by 12Monkeys: 8:40am On Aug 12, 2018
Balet:
Gbam...
If this can happen in Kogi, then PMB till 2023.

Any update from Bauchi senatorial by-election?

I wouldn't be surprised if APC wins the Cross River house of assembly by-election in the state, every individual wants to be associated with the winning team. APC: Progress

This is Kogi central. Where Ebiras dominate.

Kogi West and East is where the votes are for PDP.

No way an Igala or Okun man will support Bello. They will not only vote against him but punish Buhari for supporting him.

Just wait and see.

PDP will garner at least 60% of votes from Kogi in 2019.
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by jesmond3945: 8:42am On Aug 12, 2018
nero2face:
we don't need any messiah what we need is for the British to take over power and colonize us again.
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by RexTramadol1: 8:42am On Aug 12, 2018
Topmaike007:
see the way this one is talking like say him no go collect am..

what you will pray against is the situation that will hit and you don't av any other choice to collect it

nevertheless all I can say is PMB till 2023

10k is now something I can't afford to spend in joint Wey Dem go offer me for 4years?

Tufi akwa!

I no go see problem Wey go make me sell my conscience........ Trust God on that.
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by shabak: 8:42am On Aug 12, 2018
nero2face:
hahaha you never see anything 2019 you will cry river because Buhari is winning, if you like kill yourself , hahahahaha

Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by AkpatiOzu1: 8:43am On Aug 12, 2018
Positivepoint:

I am finding it difficult to find could assist me with locating this middle belt u r so obsessed about?
read your map
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by AkpatiOzu1: 8:43am On Aug 12, 2018
Barzinime:

At the bolded, that was what Jesus Christ taught you Abi?
And you will go to church today & tell God to bless you?
I feel so ashamed of Christianity cos I dont see any difference between you people & al-Qaeda, Book Haram and the likes, you are all hateful,frustrated & gullible.
You all looking for someone to push you in a direction just to vent your anger @ life, then I have come to realise that people dont want freedom, they preach it but are afraid of it, that's why you all foolishly follow what your so called clergymen tell you without reading your holybooks to confirm if they are misleading you.

And what will you do if your so called Illiterate wins 2019?
the lord of host will never allow the affliction to rise twice

kiss the truth
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by McCoy662(m): 8:44am On Aug 12, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
Its Getting Clearer
Sai BUHARI
EVEN KOGI WITH USELESS GOVERNOR STILL VOTE APC
WATCH 2019 DINO AND SARAKI WILL END IN PRISON
DEXTROVERT:
Its Getting Clearer
Sai BUHARI
DEXTROVERT:
Its Getting Clearer
Sai BUHARI
they didn't vote APC, they were bought by APC
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by AkpatiOzu1: 8:44am On Aug 12, 2018
Misterdhee1:

Lol. Make I help you bookmark this page. E go clear for your eye in 8 months
sure you're free just don't deactivate by then cheesy
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by shabak: 8:46am On Aug 12, 2018
AkpatiOzu1:

the plan as i said recently is get at least 50-50 votes in the whole North then use middle belt votes and BLOC SE SS votes to send the bastard illiterate old hag to prison next year
and before you talk rubbish about SW i believe SW especially yeroba Christians will not be dumb to vote apc again because of Osibanjo the vagabond fake pasta grin

my happiness is that unlike 2014 it was SE/SS vs the rest of Nigeria which Jonathan managed to get 10 million votes plus

Imagine 2019 the Buhari's north, yeroba Muslims vs the rest of the country including the kwankwaso Atiku saraki etc north

Hehehehehehe ngeneukwenu will deactivate next year because hell awaits him cheesy
Yoruba christian will not vote apc again but they will still vote northern Muslim you never see anything .
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by MartinCorridon: 8:46am On Aug 12, 2018
12Monkeys:

This is Kogi central. Where Ebiras dominate.

Kogi West and East is where the votes are for PDP.

No way an Igala or Okun man will support Bello. They will not only vote against him but punish Buhari for supporting him.

Just wait and see.

PDP will garner at least 60% of votes from Kogi in 2019.

I honestly don't know if Kogi would vote against PMB just because of Bello....

But i know this for sure, Bello would definitely not win. The Ebira- Igala rivalry would work against him. Unfortunately for him, he was a colossal failure.

Wish APC had the balls to refuse to give him the ticket and preferably give an upright Igala man ( Igala people na them get am oo)

Bello is a liability and when party stops giving incumbents automatic tickets, people will sit up. He could have tried his best to unite the tribes, work hard in first term....he did nothing good. Even many Ebira would vote against him
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by Positivepoint(m): 8:51am On Aug 12, 2018
AkpatiOzu1:
[s][/s]
read your map

Well from ur response I will assume it doesn't exist. Rather its imaginary , kind of like anything to make u happy. Bros its OK if it keeps ur BP in check, Keep on imagining
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by Emmafe(m): 8:52am On Aug 12, 2018
Congrat! Let the looting begin

Check my signature for Samsung phones deal
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by 12Monkeys: 8:53am On Aug 12, 2018
MartinCorridon:

I honestly don't know if Kogi would vote against PMB just because of Bello....

But i know this for sure, Bello would definitely not win. The Ebira- Igala rivalry would work against him. Unfortunately for him, he was a colossal failure.

Wish APC had the balls to refuse to give him the ticket and preferably give an upright Igala man ( Igala people na them get am oo)

Bello is a liability and when party stops giving incumbents automatic tickets, people will sit up. He could have tried his best to unite the tribes, work hard in first term....he did nothing good. Even many Ebira would vote against him

I can tell you that whoever can rally Igalas against the incumbent governor and his presidential backing will win.

See Wada for refrence.

In Ondo, the majority voted against GEJ because of Mimimko.

Amosun won because nobody wanted Obasanjo or GEJ's preferred candidates.

It's only in Lagos that local elections and national are not in tandem except for the 2015 poll.

The Igalas have the numerical and political strength in Kogi.

All the PDP have to do to clench Kogi for both the presidential and governorship elections is to field an Igala for governor with an Okun deputy.
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by olajizz01(m): 8:54am On Aug 12, 2018
AkpatiOzu1:

Hehehehehehe ngeneukwenu will deactivate next year because hell awaits him cheesy
I think you are aware that you are voting Hausa/Fulani that you detested with passion in 2019 president election whether you like it or not, religious bigot,come 2019,you will be shock to your bone morrow.

Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by NotAZombie: 8:56am On Aug 12, 2018
Balet:
Gbam...
If this can happen in Kogi, then PMB till 2023.

Any update from Bauchi senatorial by-election?

I wouldn't be surprised if APC wins the Cross River house of assembly by-election in the state, every individual wants to be associated with the winning team. APC: Progress

Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by MartinCorridon: 8:58am On Aug 12, 2018
12Monkeys:

I can tell you that whoever can rally Igalas against the incumbent governor and his presidential backing will win.

See Wada for refrence.

In Ondo, the majority voted against GEJ because of Mimimko.

Amosun won because nobody wanted Obasanjo or GEJ's preferred candidates.

It's only in Lagos that local elections and national are not in tandem except for the 2015 poll.

The Igalas have the numerical and political strength in Kogi.

All the PDP have to do to clench Kogi for both the presidential and governorship elections is to field an Igala for governor with an Okun deputy.

Excellent analysis.

Oshiomole as APC leader should find a way of getting an Igala gubernatorial aspirant with an Ebira running mate/deputy because Bello will surely lose. Do you think that would work for APC ?

Why back someone who Igalas would not vote for and even Ebira might not support?

Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by wristbangle: 9:00am On Aug 12, 2018
bakila:

Point of correction 42-45, unless you are saying PDP may win with 55%, which they can on Nairaland.

Thanks for correcting. I thought I wrote 42-45%
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by itswell1: 9:01am On Aug 12, 2018
Which coalition are PDP refering to when SDP,NCP, ADC, AD, CUPP, and thier likes all feature thier own candidate.
Spreading false hood and hatred by PDP will never make them win election.
GEJ, Fani Kayo-ODE, Fayoshit tried it in 2015 and they all lose.

Southern Governors To Security Operatives: Take Permission Before Operation / Oritsejafor Snubbed As Sultan, Oonaiyekan Others Meet Over 2015-elections / Faces Of Salkida, Bolori, Wakil Wanted By Nigerian Army Over Boko Haram Video

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64