Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election (35567 Views)

If A Presidential Candidate Wins The Majority Of The Votes But Doesn't Have 25% / BREAKING: Ganduje Wins Controversial Kano Governorship Election / Kogi By-Election; Former Senator Attacked By Crowd At Polling Unit. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 12, 2018
AkpatiOzu1:
no sane pdp will expect anything less yesterday

2019 presidential election will shock APC

the plan as i said recently is get at least 50-50 votes in the whole North then use middle belt votes and BLOC SE SS votes to send the bastard illiterate old hag to prison next year
and before you talk rubbish about SW i believe SW especially yeroba Christians will not be dumb to vote apc again because of Osibanjo the vagabond fake pasta grin

my happiness is that unlike 2014 it was SE/SS vs the rest of Nigeria which Jonathan managed to get 10 million votes plus

Imagine 2019 the Buhari's north, yeroba Muslims vs the rest of the country including the kwankwaso Atiku saraki etc north

Hehehehehehe ngeneukwenu will deactivate next year because hell awaits him cheesy
You are joking right? Yes APC will struggle in the Middle Belt but Buhari? We will vote him over and over here in the MB.
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by AkpatiOzu1: 9:01am On Aug 12, 2018
MartinCorridon:

I honestly don't know if Kogi would vote against PMB just because of Bello....

But i know this for sure, Bello would definitely not win. The Ebira- Igala rivalry would work against him. Unfortunately for him, he was a colossal failure.

Wish APC had the balls to refuse to give him the ticket and preferably give an upright Igala man ( Igala people na them get am oo)

Bello is a liability and when party stops giving incumbents automatic tickets, people will sit up. He could have tried his best to unite the tribes, work hard in first term....he did nothing good. Even many Ebira would vote against him
i think i like your analysis
you're politically sound but a bigot smiley
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by ngoziamara: 9:01am On Aug 12, 2018
This present Kogi governor is simply a failure and an embarrassment to Kogilites who believed he could deliver change needed in the state.
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by Enice(m): 9:03am On Aug 12, 2018
kirkwood:
It is understandable why stand-alone elections are nothing to rely on.

There is always so much attention, especially now that APC has suffered major defections.

They would like to prove their points at all cost.

In general elections, well, you have a lot to contend with.

PDP has had its fair share of this game before, they know.

What makes the whole difference is the general elections.

That is where the deed is done.
what you wrote was not well thought through. You cannot focus on a small FG constituency, how would you be able to focus on the whole country.

Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by jullary(m): 9:06am On Aug 12, 2018
AkpatiOzu1:

the plan as i said recently is get at least 50-50 votes in the whole North then use middle belt votes and BLOC SE SS votes to send the bastard illiterate old hag to prison next year
and before you talk rubbish about SW i believe SW especially yeroba Christians will not be dumb to vote apc again because of Osibanjo the vagabond fake pasta grin

my happiness is that unlike 2014 it was SE/SS vs the rest of Nigeria which Jonathan managed to get 10 million votes plus

Imagine 2019 the Buhari's north, yeroba Muslims vs the rest of the country including the kwankwaso Atiku saraki etc north

Hehehehehehe ngeneukwenu will deactivate next year because hell awaits him cheesy
u will soon wake up, I wish u come to my area and see how some churches are praying against against pdp coming back into power that they seriously ruined the country for good 16years am from ojota lagos state
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by cronsberg: 9:07am On Aug 12, 2018
I am seriously liking the pain idiotic swines of Biafra are going through. What they fail to realize is that on top of everything, pmb will surely get more than a million extra votes from the combined strength of all the mpower volunteers, home grown school feeding initiative beneficiaries, conditional cash tansfer program benefactors, loan to market men and women etc plus all the massive infrastructure projects going on throughout the country will ensure block votes for pmb. Plus my vote too. Pmb till 2023 jor

Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by senatordave1(m): 9:08am On Aug 12, 2018
AkpatiOzu1:
[s][/s]
you're talking Nonsense as usual
Buhari will Definitely win kogi no doubt but we just need 40% there

Hehehehehehe you should learn simple election arithmetic cheesy

Benue will deliver 90% to pdp
taraba 95%

kiss the truth
Your the one that doesnt know simple arithmetics,history or indices.pdp cant win any northern state by 90% just as apc cant do same in south.buhari has always gotten 25% in benue and taraba and will still get it.the highest pdp can get in benue is 65% same in taraba.its only in the ss/se where pdp can get 90%.always consult your electoral records
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by itswell1: 9:09am On Aug 12, 2018
[quote author=exporters101 post=70201930]APC is Kogi
Kogi is APC[/quote
Sai baba till 2023.
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by MrJanuzaj: 9:10am On Aug 12, 2018
AkpatiOzu1:

Chai! Tramadol is bad

Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by Alen4smit: 9:10am On Aug 12, 2018
bakila:

Where is the truth here? The truth is in a ballot with lipsticks on them for sai baba in Bauchi.
only God knows the stuff these guys smoke no nigerian i repeat no Nigerian can defeat pmb in 2019 that is a banker!
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by WATCHOVER(m): 9:10am On Aug 12, 2018
Upon all the bag of onions, salt, pepper, oil and other spices APC pulled common 11 thousand.
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by Enice(m): 9:12am On Aug 12, 2018
AkpatiOzu1:

keep dreaming, you will soon wake up. 2019 is arround the corner

Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by MrJanuzaj: 9:14am On Aug 12, 2018
wristbangle:
Hmmm! Pdp did well to garner over 7,000 votes.

Seems 2015 will repeat itself in 2019 where APC total vote will account for 53-55% while PDP will be around 42-45%, others will be 5%.

APC will score about 70% of votes in the presidential election. Who will dash PDP a dead and regional party 45%? Be careful.

Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by Alen4smit: 9:14am On Aug 12, 2018
WATCHOVER:
Upon all the bag of onions, salt, pepper, oil and other spices APC pulled common 11 thousand.
its obvious you are pained pdp started voters inducement apc only mastered the art more than the master.
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by anigbajumo(m): 9:16am On Aug 12, 2018
AkpatiOzu1:

Oga stop deceiving urself, wen will u people understand Yoruba kind of politics?? We don't vote based on religious differences, APC will win all d state in SW,don't drage d Yoruba's into useless emotional nd etno-religious politics of SS/SE people, don't u realized that the nonsense Yoruba Muslim/ Yoruba Christian tag is not beyond NL,Ondo nd Ekiti with highest number of Christian supposed to be eye opener for u but u guys are to naive to understand d fact....

Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by shugabasbn: 9:17am On Aug 12, 2018
AkpatiOzu1:

50-50 in core North? Guy you better wake up to reality. There is no way any candidate of northern extract will get 50% in core northern states. Have bn to several states in the north I never seen a man that is so loved by masses And so HATE by elites like Buhari. With what is happening in the North don't be surprised if u see/hear that APC get 80-90 in the core north. Mind u, am not his Fan but telling you the real situation on ground.

Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by WATCHOVER(m): 9:19am On Aug 12, 2018
Alen4smit:
its obvious you are pained pdp started voters inducement apc only mastered the art more than the master.
Get behind me Lucifer
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by senatordave1(m): 9:20am On Aug 12, 2018
12Monkeys:

This is Kogi central. Where Ebiras dominate.

Kogi West and East is where the votes are for PDP.

No way an Igala or Okun man will support Bello. They will not only vote against him but punish Buhari for supporting him.

Just wait and see.

PDP will garner at least 60% of votes from Kogi in 2019.
Oga you lie sir.this your lies shows why apc will always win pdp.the lokoja/kotonkarfe federal constituency is still part of kogi west which dino represents,it has 7 lgas.the other 5 lgas are yagba east yagba west,mopa muro,Kabba,ijumu.kogi central has okene,adavi,ajaokuta,okehi and ogori/magongo.since you dont know simple political geography,pdp cant win kogi.the concluded elections shows that apc will win kogi west narrowly plus kogi central in bloc giving apc 60%.

Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by Doyin2(m): 9:21am On Aug 12, 2018
APC is winning elections under Oshiomole
PDP is winning defections grin
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by mfm04622: 9:23am On Aug 12, 2018
Balet:
Gbam...
If this can happen in Kogi, then PMB till 2023.

Any update from Bauchi senatorial by-election?

I wouldn't be surprised if APC wins the Cross River house of assembly by-election in the state, every individual wants to be associated with the winning team. APC: Progress
APC won in Bauchi and Katsine bye elections yesterday
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by Balet: 9:23am On Aug 12, 2018
Smiles....
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by bakila: 9:24am On Aug 12, 2018
wristbangle:

Thanks for correcting. I thought I wrote 42-45%
You are welcome.
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by maasoap(m): 9:24am On Aug 12, 2018
nero2face:
I was in Lokoja yesterday and witnessed the whole drama and I've to say that we're in great danger with de way APC is going, our election process in Nigeria is Dead and it's only God that can revive it, now I understand why APC want to make sure we remain in hardship, so they can easily manipulate us with their money, u can see how people we're rushing to collect 3k to vote for APC, they reduced it to 2k yet the rush intensified, they brought it down to 1k and people were still rushing to get the money and sell their votes, I don't blame those people, they're not corrupt but hungry, we need a Messiah in Nigeria

And while you were witnessing how APC was sharing money to electorates, you didn't happen to come across PDP or any other party doing the same. You are deceiving yourself.
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by senatordave1(m): 9:24am On Aug 12, 2018
MartinCorridon:

I honestly don't know if Kogi would vote against PMB just because of Bello....

But i know this for sure, Bello would definitely not win. The Ebira- Igala rivalry would work against him. Unfortunately for him, he was a colossal failure.

Wish APC had the balls to refuse to give him the ticket and preferably give an upright Igala man ( Igala people na them get am oo)

Bello is a liability and when party stops giving incumbents automatic tickets, people will sit up. He could have tried his best to unite the tribes, work hard in first term....he did nothing good. Even many Ebira would vote against him
Oga,me and you have argued about this before.bello will likely lose but buhari will likely win
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by truthfulmallam(m): 9:24am On Aug 12, 2018
If you know what actually happened in Kogi, you won't rejoice for the party that won...
You'll rather weep and cry for our nation -- we are under siege, not a democracy at all...!!!
Thugs operated in broad daylight with impunity and security agents watched on...
Ballot boxes were snatched in some areas...
Truly, the desperation by some people to remain in power leaves me wondering what their true motives are...
Oh my dear Naija... I think its over with ma nation
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by Alen4smit: 9:24am On Aug 12, 2018
WATCHOVER:

Get behind me Lucifer
you deserve a ban rule 2 mod do the needful
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by tempest69: 9:26am On Aug 12, 2018
AkpatiOzu1:

SE/ SS Will not bring that block votes again. None of their son is contesting.. Beside all contenders are HAUSA FULANI..

SO JUST FORGET 2019 FOR PMB..

START PREPARING FOR 2023..
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by AkpatiOzu1: 9:28am On Aug 12, 2018
tempest69:

SE/ SS Will not bring that block votes again. None of their son is contesting.. Beside all contenders are HAUSA FULANI..

SO JUST FORGET 2019 FOR PMB..

START PREPARING FOR 2023..

you don't anything about SE and SS

The vote buhari got in 2015 will be far less this time

if you know how Buhari is hated in SE you'll not say this

you don't know anything about politics
Buhari is going next year
facts

kiss the truth
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by Baggyrepsaj(m): 9:31am On Aug 12, 2018
Plus10:
Doctored results by INEC and APC...shame!
Doctored ko Nursed ni!!! undecided
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by senatordave1(m): 9:31am On Aug 12, 2018
12Monkeys:

I can tell you that whoever can rally Igalas against the incumbent governor and his presidential backing will win.

See Wada for refrence.

In Ondo, the majority voted against GEJ because of Mimimko.

Amosun won because nobody wanted Obasanjo or GEJ's preferred candidates.

It's only in Lagos that local elections and national are not in tandem except for the 2015 poll.

The Igalas have the numerical and political strength in Kogi.

All the PDP have to do to clench Kogi for both the presidential and governorship elections is to field an Igala for governor with an Okun deputy.

Oga,people are more enlightened now.they can separate different elections moreover kogi polls is late next year.did uduaghan's failure stop delta from voting gej? This election in dino's base should show you that apc will win kogi west narrowly,may win or lose the igala side narrowly and get massive votes from the ebira.the above governors you referenced plus idris wada are not fighters or diehard supporters.bello is a fighter and will want to die for buhari.

Finally like i said,kogi polls is late next year so bello and his aides will be free to move around the whole state to deliver for buhari,smash pdp and melaye
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by senatordave1(m): 9:33am On Aug 12, 2018
AkpatiOzu1:
[s][/s]
you don't anything about SE and SS

The vote buhari got in 2015 will be far less this time

if you know how Buhari is hated in SE you'll not say this

you don't know anything about politics
Buhari is going next year
facts

kiss the truth
Your avoiding the truth sir.the votes buhari got in s/se was when pdp were in power plus he had few supporters there unlike now.
Re: APC Candidate Wins Controversial Kogi By-Election by AkpatiOzu1: 9:34am On Aug 12, 2018
shugabasbn:

50-50 in core North? Guy you better wake up to reality. There is no way any candidate of northern extract will get 50% in core northern states. Have bn to several states in the north I never seen a man that is so loved by masses And so HATE by elites like Buhari. With what is happening in the North don't be surprised if u see/hear that APC get 80-90 in the core north. Mind u, am not his Fan but telling you the real situation on ground.
and what stoped him from winning the whole north when in cpc

remember he only won the north as a whole with the help of the npdp

Get your facts right
. Buhari is Overated in the north

Faces Of Salkida, Bolori, Wakil Wanted By Nigerian Army Over Boko Haram Video / Ali Modu Sheriff Visits Jonathan (Photos) / #AnambraDecides: Pictures From Anambra Election Data Center

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90