Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' (18694 Views)

Zimbabwean Bedridden After Fasting For God To Give Him Lamborghini For His Babe / Pastor Chidi Eke Dies While Fasting For 40 Days In Imo / Pastor Dies After Fasting For 30 Days To Compete And Beat Jesus Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' by Stallion93(m): 9:37am On Aug 12, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Yes o! if they fast well enough they'd win Darwin Award. Natural selection
grin
Re: Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' by Originalsly: 9:38am On Aug 12, 2018
AmiciLord:

Can't read all that. Somebody should summarise it for us.

.....the ones that will pray and fast and expect to pass!

1 Like

Re: Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' by Emmafe(m): 9:40am On Aug 12, 2018
Work and pray

Check my signature for Samsung phones deal
Re: Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' by donbachi(m): 9:41am On Aug 12, 2018
And you prayed with your other minister,for nigeria to have A1 in corruption...which was how you built your school.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' by toprealman: 9:42am On Aug 12, 2018
AmiciLord:
He said that embibing a reading culture and doing the necessary, not passing it to some other person will help our failed academic system.
Re: Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' by TeeFriz: 9:48am On Aug 12, 2018
Gerrarahe mehn... Shit mehn
Re: Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' by BoStar: 9:48am On Aug 12, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4601CE:
isnt the headline enough summary?
Re: Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' by qanda: 9:50am On Aug 12, 2018
Ok
Re: Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' by LLKJSays(m): 9:57am On Aug 12, 2018
From the rash/rejection and mockery of the prayer part only,by most commentators
above,it clearly demonstrates,they NEVER HAD THE PATIENCE to read the piece.

Their Proprietor Prince Bola Ajibola and their dedicated Mathematics/Add Maths teacher,
emphasized the importance of vigorous preparation with past Questions,
on Topics like,Statistics,Trigonometry,longtitude and latitude,etc etc for their Exam.

Maths Teacher Jimoh even made the point,that if your process ie 'working' towards solving
an equation were ALL CORRECT but wrong ANSWER,you can still score 9/10 for that Question.
[He came across to me as a well qualified/experienced teacher or WAEC examiner]

who knew how to adequately prepare and make his students EXCELL in a usually challenging subject
MATHEMATICS! Thats why we've had School leavers,like the 'Dancing Senator of Yoruba land'....

MY PEOPLE, PRAYER..na jaara.

You gotta put in the Preparation/WORK.

PeaCe.Out!
Re: Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' by cenaman(m): 9:58am On Aug 12, 2018
AmiciLord:
how will u be patience enough to read all simply because u re rushing to be FTC
Re: Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' by israelmao(m): 9:59am On Aug 12, 2018
Their academic excellence was the combination of hardwork and spiritual investment.
Re: Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 12, 2018
Who ftc epp?

cenaman:
how will u be patience enough to read all simply because u re rushing to be FTC
Re: Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' by Aystarz: 10:07am On Aug 12, 2018
ednut1:
At 84 u still dey lie.

And which one be 'A1 parallel' I guess na one of our Naija Engreesh. grin
Re: Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' by IMASTEX: 10:26am On Aug 12, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Faith without corresponding action is dead, if you like fast for 1 million years, if you don't read and study hard, failure is the outcome, your friend was just been zealous but he was not wise tongue
The religious leaders have gained so much by psyching the people to pray, remain weak, lazy and good things will just locate them like that. This doctrine will bring in more money to religious leaders and keep the people to continually remain under their control. After all who won't want to toe the "easy way."

1 Like

Re: Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' by anuda(m): 10:34am On Aug 12, 2018
... Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might be unto our God forever and ever. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' by PrincessB1(f): 10:41am On Aug 12, 2018
Prayer and fasting without work is failure
Re: Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' by Akolan(m): 11:25am On Aug 12, 2018
Tflex01:
No be the same system wey i dey?? Lol

It is only expo with follow up that can make you record A1 for all your students in the same course.

If you know you know. cool
EPIC REPLY
Re: Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 12, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

No!

there's been no single study that points to prayer being useful. Templeton Foundation (a religious group) ran a study and found out prayers are useless

You would have the same success praying to a milk jug as you do praying to god -- the milk jug sometimes answers your prayer the way you want to, sometimes not and sometimes the answer is delayed. See the problem here? If things turn out the way you want them to, you say it was because you prayed. If not, it's because god knows what's best and you didn't pray for the right thing. Or, if it happens 10 years later you say god answered your prayer, it was just delayed. This is nonsense. You would have the exact same effect doing nothing.
Honestly, this goes through my mind so often, it's hard how anyone that believes in a God of some sort can still believe that that God interferes with the physical world we live in. I see Christians post long epistles and stories about the impact of God in their lives on different social media and I can't wrap my head around how strong their imaginations are. Its kind of baffling how people can keep themselves deluded for so long and actually be convinced that there's some magical force making their lives better.

1 Like

Re: Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' by ogasomgwu: 11:43am On Aug 12, 2018
Lie muhammed go and ask ur mother if una be twin.because it seems my satellite has just located d senior Lie Muhammed Ajibola
Re: Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 12, 2018
Pray hard + study hard = pass

Study hard + no prayer = pass

No study + no prayer = fail

No study + pray hard = fail
Re: Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' by MarieSucre(f): 12:05pm On Aug 12, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Lolz, I guess you dont know that the man in question here was a Muslim, so change that Jehovah to your Islamic God.
That's why he made that joke.
Re: Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
Today na Sunday so make l just calm down
Re: Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' by mu2sa2: 12:50pm On Aug 12, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
They were expecting the man to be from the other religion, but they were disappointed.

And they have started depositing their bile because the man happens to be a Muslim
God bless u for this factual statement. There is nowhere Prince Ajibola said the student did not work hard for their exam - the point he emphasized was that the school offers well-rounded education. The hypocrite and bigots on nl harp on fasting when the man meant the student only topped their preparations for the exam with fasting.
Re: Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' by phase1: 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2018
yorobass and lies.
Re: Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' by mightguy(m): 1:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
phase1:
yorobass and lies.
since the time of awolowo. Nah them thread mark
Re: Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
This is an insult of the highest order to the school's mathematics teachers.

But none of them will resign!

The owner of the school, one Ajibola, is saying that for you to pass mathematics, you don't need to study, you only need to pray for a week and fast for a month.

This is sad!
Re: Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' by NairaMaster1(m): 2:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
Olabenjamen22:

Lolz, I guess you dont know that the man in question here was a Muslim, so change that Jehovah to your Islamic God.

They are always afraid of that religion. It's easiest for them in Christianity.
Re: Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' by isoh(m): 2:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
Please don't fast for their UTME sir. Let them enrol for JUPEB now and be in 200L next year

Re: Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' by zinizta: 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
Olalekank:
I don't know what to say. See the way he's talking like they didn't read. This shouldn't encourage any student to fast and not read please.

If you like pray and fast till the end of this year without reading, YOU WILL FAIL.

Goodluck to them all though.
FTC

it is scientifically proven fasting improves brain productivity...Don't take my word for it do your research
Re: Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' by Dogeater(m): 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
So is he promoting his school or church ??
Re: Bola Ajibola: 'After Fasting For 7 Days, All My 35 Students Scored A1 In Maths' by ppotter(m): 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
[Qquote author=Corpersgist post=70202030]

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/08/after-fasting-for-seven-days-all-my-35-children-scored-a1-in-mathematics-prince-bola-ajibola/amp/[/quote].

This is why Naija is still where we were last decades ago in education. Fasting and praying isn't enough oga ex minister. Just tell us how you bribed the waec officials.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet David Angel And His Wife Celebrate Birthday In Style / You Have Nothing to Show For 2 Years - Kaduna Catholic Bishops Blast Buhari, APC / Is There Any Sin In Naming A Child Jesus ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.