Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,429 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Please I Need Your Suggestion. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please I Need Your Suggestion. (293 Views)

How Can I Use Udemy Free Tutorial I Need Your Suggestion Please / A Suggestion To All Nairalanders. Kindly Click & Read!! / Nairaland Public Complaint, Suggestion, Say And Opinion Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Suggestion. by Noise4maker(m): 8:47am On Aug 12, 2018
I am 22 years old and i am still staying with my parent. We live in a church(name withheld). This church is a prophetic church and my family and I have live in the church compound for Thirteen years. As i grew older, i realized that i wasn't happy about worshipping God in this church, because all the do is just prophetic stuff, the Gospel is not preach the way it should be done and the spend time prophecying. Anytime i worship God in this Church I will just be feeling sorry for myself. So i decided to look for a living church that i will attend in order to listen to sound Gospel of Christ, which I did and i have been attending the church for some weeks now.

So this morning I was about to go to church and my father woke up and command me that I shouldn't go to the church, the reason he gave was that, we live in the church and I should worship God here.

Please I need your suggestion because I am not happy at all. I feel that my communication with God is Suffering.
Re: Please I Need Your Suggestion. by onlinetomola(m): 9:01am On Aug 12, 2018
This is so deep....

First of all you've got to obey your parents. But the truth is that you cant continue your living this way in that same church although no one know the covenant between your parents and the church. Most important thing is that you need to pray personally for yourself for God to divinely connect you away from that church and make a better living outside the Church.
Re: Please I Need Your Suggestion. by Noise4maker(m): 4:08pm On Aug 13, 2018
onlinetomola:
This is so deep....

First of all you've got to obey your parents. But the truth is that you cant continue your living this way in that same church although no one know the covenant between your parents and the church. Most important thing is that you need to pray personally for yourself for God to divinely connect you away from that church and make a better living outside the Church.
Okay,Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Stand With Akudinanwa / Please I Need Someone Who I Can Stay With In Lekki And It Environment / Technology Fiction Editor, Du Hong Found Out Cryonics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.