Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,401 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Hiv Signs You May Not Know - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hiv Signs You May Not Know (443 Views)

16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing–if You Notice NO 6,9 Or 14, See Doctor / 7 Signs You Are Unhealthy But You Probably Ignore / I Slept With 180 Prostitutes In 4 Years: Are These Signs & Symptoms Of HIV? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hiv Signs You May Not Know by dearlex22(m): 9:30am On Aug 12, 2018
There are HIV Signs you may not know – About 36.7 million individuals worldwide are right now living with H.I.V, and 1.8 million of those tainted are youngsters who gotten the malady from their moms as per AIDS.gov.

A stunning one out of eight individuals who have AIDS don’t know they have it yet – would you say you are one of them? While there is no remedy for H.I.V AIDS, if identified at an early stage, antiretroviral medications, or ART, can keep the sickness under control. This could enable bearers to lead a genuinely ordinary life. The best way to know without a doubt whether you have contracted H.I.V is to be tried for it.

The following Are the HIV Signs you don’t know
1.Fever as one of the HIV Signs
One of the principal indications of ARS may be a mellow fever, up to around 102 degrees F.... continue read....

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Women Adapts Best Methods For Bringing Forth Smart Children / In Need Of Drug(medicine) Supplier. / Laser Hair Removal In Noida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.