Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

God Needs Saraki To Rule Nigeria For 4years And Peace Will Reign-primate Ayodele - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Needs Saraki To Rule Nigeria For 4years And Peace Will Reign-primate Ayodele (636 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Welcomes Saraki To PDP / Ameh Ebute Writes Saraki To Resign / 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Needs Saraki To Rule Nigeria For 4years And Peace Will Reign-primate Ayodele by Notchtrend(m): 9:57am On Aug 12, 2018
Fresh revelation surfaces as Primate Elijah Ayodele of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church revealed that God showed him a vision of Peace in the country if Saraki of PDP rules the for just 4 years.

At the occasion of his recently launched book titled “Warning to the Nations” which consist of this 2018/2019 prophecies prophesize that PDP will overcome President Muhammadu Buhari if only Saraki is given the party’s ticket.

He said: “I do not know Saraki neither do we have any link, politically nor otherwise. But he is the only man who can win anything for PDP. Bukola Saraki being president will change many things for good in Nigeria and there will be peace in the country”

In addition to his statement, he said there will be tougher times in the country especially if All Progressive Congress (APC) wins the coming election and that President Buhari may not find it easy to rule for the next 4 years.

He also prophesize that the Northern part of the country should pray against losing one of their prominent Emir in the North.

He said on the way out of Nigeria problem, practice through federalism, whereby states will be in charge of their own affairs, taking care of their resources and their people. Let there be no election in 2019. After federalization, Nigeria will not exceed beyond 2035 before splitting.

Speaking about the Osun governorship election, he said: “if Osun APC didn’t put their house in order they will find it difficult to retain Osun state”

What can you say about these fresh prophecies?

God reveals that he needs Saraki to rule Nigeria for 4 years

read full prophecies here: http://notchtrend.com/god-reveals-that-he-needs-saraki-to-rule-nigeria-for-4-years-and-peace-will-reign-primate-ayodele/

Notchtrend media.
Re: God Needs Saraki To Rule Nigeria For 4years And Peace Will Reign-primate Ayodele by Shelumiel: 10:02am On Aug 12, 2018
Buhari will still rule Nigeria , because it is his time . No amount of prophesy or wishful thinking or prayer will change that because it is a written judgement .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Needs Saraki To Rule Nigeria For 4years And Peace Will Reign-primate Ayodele by tafabaloo(m): 10:07am On Aug 12, 2018
Ok
Re: God Needs Saraki To Rule Nigeria For 4years And Peace Will Reign-primate Ayodele by OsuMustGo: 10:27am On Aug 12, 2018
Woe betide that useless primate animal.

No amount of broadcast will make this dream come true.

Peace never reigned in KWARA even after that bastard ruled for 8 years. Today, Kwara state still remained one of the poorest and underdeveloped state in Nigeria.
Buhari may be useless president but I'm sure he's far better than Jonathan and even a preferred candidate to Atiku and sarrki.

SARAKI WILL NEVER RULE THIS COUNTRY! JUST LIKE ATIKU.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Needs Saraki To Rule Nigeria For 4years And Peace Will Reign-primate Ayodele by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 12, 2018
Dindinrin primate
Re: God Needs Saraki To Rule Nigeria For 4years And Peace Will Reign-primate Ayodele by chukel(m): 11:03am On Aug 12, 2018
OsuMustGo:
Woe betide that useless primate animal.

No amount of broadcast will make this dream come true.

Peace never reigned in KWARA even after that bastard ruled for 8 years. Today, Kwara state still remained one of the poorest and underdeveloped state in Nigeria.
Buhari may be useless president but I'm sure he's far better than Jonathan and even a preferred candidate to Atiku and sarrki.

SARAKI WILL NEVER RULE THIS COUNTRY! JUST LIKE ATIKU.
I agree with the bolded. Saraki's presidency will be the worst thing to happen to nigeria. It will never come to pass.

2 Likes

Re: God Needs Saraki To Rule Nigeria For 4years And Peace Will Reign-primate Ayodele by soburtunde: 11:52am On Aug 12, 2018
Corrupt and dubious Pastors everywhere.
Re: God Needs Saraki To Rule Nigeria For 4years And Peace Will Reign-primate Ayodele by Notchtrend(m): 12:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
PLEASE OOO, HOW CAN I ADD IMAGES TO MY POST HERE, I DONT KNOW HOW... ANY PERSON TO EXPLAIN THAT FOR ME? THANKS IN ADVANCE
Shelumiel:
Buhari will still rule Nigeria , because it is his time . No amount of prophesy or wishful thinking or prayer will change that because it is a written judgement .
Re: God Needs Saraki To Rule Nigeria For 4years And Peace Will Reign-primate Ayodele by Lanretoye(m): 1:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ha!!!,Some pastors will make church tire you.

(1) (Reply)

Al-mustapha Speaks On Controversial Abacha Loot, Blasts EFCC / Ifeanyi Ubah Picks Interest And Nomination Form / Alausa Seat Of Power Support Folajimi Lai Mohammed 4(ikeja Constituency 1)2term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.