Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

World Youth Day: 1000 Unilag Students Join Access Bank To Celebrate (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / World Youth Day: 1000 Unilag Students Join Access Bank To Celebrate (photos) (14004 Views)

COVID-19: UNILAG Students Vacating The Hostel (Video) / OAU Vs UNILAG- Students Battle Each Other On Twitter / Ae-funai Staff, Students Join Vc For 2018 Tree Planting Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Youth Day: 1000 Unilag Students Join Access Bank To Celebrate (photos) by Radicalface: 2:52pm On Aug 12, 2018
LordSaints:
but am not on whatsapp undecided
then back off from her can't you read well again?
Re: World Youth Day: 1000 Unilag Students Join Access Bank To Celebrate (photos) by Goldenonyx: 2:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
Honestly when i saw the headline, i thought it was another defection jamboree like 1000 Unilag students decamp to Yaba tech grin grin
Re: World Youth Day: 1000 Unilag Students Join Access Bank To Celebrate (photos) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
Vustaqueen:
nice pictures cheesy meanwhile, it would really mean a lot to me if you all check my signature cry cry cry
I ain't adding you on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: World Youth Day: 1000 Unilag Students Join Access Bank To Celebrate (photos) by israelmao(m): 3:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
Trust guys when it comes to this kind of gathering.
Re: World Youth Day: 1000 Unilag Students Join Access Bank To Celebrate (photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
awelekiti:
yea. He has the owns the largest share in access bank. Sanusi lamido Sanusi sold it to him when he was governor of the CBN. Then it was intercontinental Bank. I'm yet to understand why Saraki is so strong.
when a parent indulges u from birth and inculcate basic doctrines of life in u...And u master it to ur own..Then u will av a saraki bukky for ursef...Are u privy to d fact he even outsmarted d pop..?
Re: World Youth Day: 1000 Unilag Students Join Access Bank To Celebrate (photos) by babsthegreat: 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
Qtsnow:
Am I the only one that thinks Access Bank has done a lot when it comes to youth engagement. My opinion.
U are very right they encourage youth
Re: World Youth Day: 1000 Unilag Students Join Access Bank To Celebrate (photos) by blingxx(m): 3:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
let's be honest... most of those students came for the food grin
Re: World Youth Day: 1000 Unilag Students Join Access Bank To Celebrate (photos) by psychologist(m): 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
Qtsnow:
To celebrate International Youth Day, Access Bank hosted students of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) to an educational forum cum party. The event centered around this year’s globally recognized theme which is ‘Safe Spaces for Youth’.

The event which held at Access Bank UNILAG campus branch had in attendance over 1,000 students sharing ideas on the subject of safe spaces for youth across Nigeria.

It was a fun atmosphere as students participated in various activities such as dancing competition, quiz challenges, 360 degree camera shots, board games, and brain teasers.

There was also a panel discussion with 6 student influencers including a final year Biochemistry student, Ogunbiyi Omotolani, and Okafor Uchenna, a fresh graduate from UNILAG.

Others were Jacinta Amune, a 400 level Mathematics student cum blogger; Irianele Virtuous Osalumese, 300 level Mass Communications undergraduate; Otekaye Oluwatobi, Engineering Faculty Students President; and Seun Richard, Faculty of Arts Students President.

Life & Career Coach and Management Consultant, Bankole Williams delivered a keynote speech on creating safe spaces while expressing gratitude to Access Bank for organizing the event.

“The impact of this event cannot be quantified as it will go a long way to create awareness about safe spaces for youths in Nigeria,” Williams said.

Doyin Coker, Head of Youth Banking spoke on the International Youth Day theme saying, “Individuals can create safe spaces in their personal relationships with each other by inclusiveness and respect for everyone's opinions. This will help to enhance peaceful co-existence and also attract the development we seek as individuals. We have a responsibility to create safe spaces for each other even as we search for our own safe spaces.”

Students and other participants at the event left with a deeper knowledge on the benefit of creating public, digital, and civic spaces to promote innovation and development.

cc:Lalasticlala/Mynd44/Dominique and co.

Ibrahim

Wow

1 Like

Re: World Youth Day: 1000 Unilag Students Join Access Bank To Celebrate (photos) by Qtsnow(m): 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
I guess while some where at the event to a portion of the food available, some were more into what the programme and facilitators were ready to deliver and the impact was made.

The question still boils down to that fact that, does the Nigerian Youth have a Safe Space for development and integration into the system
Re: World Youth Day: 1000 Unilag Students Join Access Bank To Celebrate (photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
when a parent indulges u from birth and inculcate basic doctrines of life in u...And u master it to ur own..Then u will av a saraki bukky for ursef...Are u privy to d fact he even outsmarted d pop..?
lol
Re: World Youth Day: 1000 Unilag Students Join Access Bank To Celebrate (photos) by adedehinbo(m): 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
vizkiz:
You will always see Unilag students wherever there is free food.

The crowd in that picture is below 200. How una see 1000 turn out? Access bank and lies Sha.
don't mind those liars jare,I was there at the access bank garden which can't even occupy 400 persons sef and someone is claiming 1000,lying is part of Nigeria constitution
Re: World Youth Day: 1000 Unilag Students Join Access Bank To Celebrate (photos) by pheobee: 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
adedehinbo:
don't mind those liars jare,I was there at the access bank garden which can't even occupy 400 persons sef and someone is claiming 1000,lying is part of Nigeria constitution
adedehinbo:
adedehinbo:

You guys must be very bitter. Did they say all at once? I was there and I didn’t stay till the end, I participated in the games and left, I am sure there were many others like me. As the saying goes if you can’t say any nice , don’t say anything... must you comment on nairaland an. I agree with the fact that people went for free food, but I didn’t even know there was food when I went, if I did I would have stayed till they started serving.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Youth Day: 1000 Unilag Students Join Access Bank To Celebrate (photos) by Hardeynecho(m): 10:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
varsity students and AFOPE....hmmm lemme kuku keep quite....
Re: World Youth Day: 1000 Unilag Students Join Access Bank To Celebrate (photos) by Hardeynecho(m): 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
varsity students and AFOPE....hmmm....that has been part of every Nigerian student
Re: World Youth Day: 1000 Unilag Students Join Access Bank To Celebrate (photos) by luminouz(m): 2:37am On Aug 13, 2018
badpitch:
Yeah !!! I was there cheesy

btw...check my signature grin
Stop lying..... undecided
Don't make me go over there n whup ya ass!!! undecided
Re: World Youth Day: 1000 Unilag Students Join Access Bank To Celebrate (photos) by adedehinbo(m): 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
pheobee:

You guys must be very bitter. Did they say all at once? I was there and I didn’t stay till the end, I participated in the games and left, I am sure there were many others like me. As the saying goes if you can’t say any nice , don’t say anything... must you comment on nairaland an. I agree with the fact that people went for free food, but I didn’t even know there was food when I went, if I did I would have stayed till they started serving.
lol what's the fuss all abt?do I know you?do you know me?did I refer to you?are your normal at all?
Re: World Youth Day: 1000 Unilag Students Join Access Bank To Celebrate (photos) by adedehinbo(m): 5:39pm On Aug 13, 2018
pheobee:

lol what's the fuss all abt?do I know you?do you know me?did I refer to you?are your normal at all?don't let me come and slap you there o

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Denies Tuition Hike, Says Education Bank Underway / My Undergraduate Friend is Depressed About Her CGPA / When Will The 2012 JAMB Results Be Released?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.