Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) (58196 Views)

DE LOVEĢT: Chioma, The Chef Chi Launches Her Bag Business / Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) by Nightmareo07: 8:47am On Aug 13, 2018
Ugosample:

Im very critical of my people, and every one knows that here in this forum for that.
I cannot say because I'm Igbo I will not say things as they are.
And why will I not use "them"
I'm not one of those guys who let my family determine who I will marry and who I will not.
If I was one of them, then I would use "us"
But I'm not, so it's "them"
Who knows?
You are probably one of them grin cheesy

Heheheheheh igbo indeed , I busted ur ass grin
Real quick!
I'm sure u would be surprised about the person behind the moniker.

I can even take it opon my self to get ur Facebook account and reveal it here.
But I its not worth it!
U have been busted bro. grin
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 8:50am On Aug 13, 2018
Nightmareo07:

Heheheheheh igbo indeed , I busted ur ass grin
Real quick!
I'm sure u would be surprised about the person behind the moniker.

I can even take it opon my self to get ur Facebook account and reveal it here.
But I its not worth it!
U have been busted bro. grin

Believe whatever will make you happy grin

You are not the first person to accuse me of not being Igbo because I don't "think like one" or "behave like one"

Bye
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) by Nightmareo07: 9:03am On Aug 13, 2018
Ugosample:

Believe whatever will make you happy grin
You are not the first person to accuse me of not being Igbo because I don't "think like one" or "behave like one"
Bye

Lolz look at him.
Its not an accuse!! Its a fact I just discovered!
U ARE NOT IGBO,..
Every word u speak implicates u grin

Ok let's have a deal!
If I post one of ur social media account here and u are not igbo.
What will u serve as punishment ? undecided
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) by WisdomHunter(m): 9:50am On Aug 13, 2018
I know this girl eye go dey for every successful musician or celebrity for relationship just to be like her sister

Will be seeing any random guy as broke ass
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi's Sister Is Gorgeous (Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2018
Chef Chi and Davido enjoying their love. Hope they are tying up the nuptial knots soon.
Please check signature in blue below and get in touch!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son / People Keep Calling Me Handsome Guy. Am I Really Handsome? / Davido's First Outing With 2-Year-Old Son, Dawson, He Had With Larissa London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.