Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt (24633 Views)

Gov. Abubakar Diverted N400 Billion Using Ghost Workers - House Speaker, Dogara / CJN Suspension: Our Democracy Is On Fire - House Of Reps Speaker, Dogara / Speaker Dogara, Six Political Parties, Others Move To Stop Governor Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt by abescom: 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
deomelo:

Here's the problem the man is facing.

One LG can not save his political future because he can not command enough votes needed to send him back to abuja or to keep ordinary reps seat in the house.

The PDP in Bauchi like nearly all the states in that region exists marginally, they are basically mute.

Saraki is facing the same odds. There's absolutely no need to even impeach him, a sad and natural rejection by his own state and constituency is coming and it's even more humiliating than impeachment.

Both men are practically enjoying the last leg of their lawmaking stay in Abuja.
I for one believe saraki will return but he can't be president of the Senate again. Dogara and tambuwal are the real fools.

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt by KenOne: 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
jamaicabakare:

You were making sense until you put the Arsenal part.

You're just a Yeye someboree tongue

Lol! bro na true na. The Arsenal part pain you well well una come loose join am today. Take heart kpelle.
Re: Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt by donnie(m): 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
Jasen1:
Make we de see

Meanwhile.......

Since this defection of politicians to other political parties, the herdsmen has gone silent, and nobody is talking about the grazing law again

Have you noticed undecided

The terrorist party are still trying to mange the devastating situation before they resume.
Re: Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt by staytravel: 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
I don't think you can take this as good news or bad news.
You have to see what the person actually does once they are in power.
Fingers crossed though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahoK97dot_w
Re: Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt by sykeng(m): 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
Jokerman:
It's not a crime for PDP to win here, as it isn't a crime for APC to win in Delta or in Ogun....

This is democracy... well blacks never understand
APC can't win in Delta, people would have supported them but due to the lackluster performance of Buhari at the federal level, we will reject it by fire by force.
Re: Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt by FbcGrafix(m): 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
Waiting anxiously for 2019 with my pvc

My logo designs for businesses are premium.... For proof of my work, click the link in my signature.
Re: Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt by midolian(m): 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
Roger3D:
It will be difficult to defeat saraki in kwara next year
If you know anything about Kwara, you should know all that is needed to flog Saraki is a free and fair election.

Saraki has lost it and he knows it

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt by yipata: 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
Those canceled were APC s votes.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt by sureheaven(m): 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2018
Just one local government out of 6/7 if I’m not mistaken.

APC shld have known Dogara is working for PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt by Roger3D(m): 6:50pm On Aug 12, 2018
midolian:
If you know anything about Kwara, you should know all that is needed to flog Saraki is a free and fair election.

Saraki has lost it and he knows it
Saraki has kwara in his pocket, even in a free and fair contest it would be difficult to win
Re: Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt by ponpon(m): 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2018
Jasen1:
Make we de see

Meanwhile.......

Since this defection of politicians to other political parties, the herdsmen has gone silent, and nobody is talking about the grazing law again

Have you noticed undecided
you spoke my mind. I was thinking about creating a thread for this!!!
Re: Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt by easzypeaszy(m): 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
KenOne:
As PDP had won in Dogara's local government will that make the PDP candidate be declared winner. Chai! PDP rejoices of victory in one local government out of seven with less margin.

This Buhari is wicked he has turned PDP to Arsenal supporters that rejoices more in fourth place than the team that wins the league.
eyah...jst say he pain u...abi is Bauchi ur papa land...ur mumuness wl be cured but let Jesus come

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt by BoStar: 6:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
He will have to defect from APC to APC
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt by Princedapace(m): 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
deomelo:

One LG can not save his political future because he can not command enough votes needed to send him back to abuja or to keep ordinary reps seat in the house.

The PDP in Bauchi like nearly all the states in that region exists marginally, they are basically mute.

Saraki is facing the same odds. There's absolutely no need to even impeach him, a sad and natural rejection by his own state and constituency is coming and it's even more humiliating than impeachment.

Both men are practically enjoying the last leg of their lawmaking stay in Abuja.

No be this same election malpractices full ground??

If u think Saraki will lose election in Kwara, my brother wake up. In Nigeria, voters votes don't count..

Even the 2015 election, it was well rigged.. Both by pdp and apc. Abi no be for north we saw under age voting?

Ask coprs members and if u are close to police men who secure their own elections, they will tell u more..

Saraki will rig his way as usual..

Both pdp and apc will rig next election.. It is who rig pass. U think the billions APC is seeking for next election is a mere fund..

Akwa Ibom ex governor will finance a lot of election fund for apc too..

My brother, I just dey pity for the average Nigerian youths who comes here, weep and support politicians both pdp and apc, my brother, these guys are criminals.. If u know what goes on in Abuja, u will weep..

No be when Akpabio defect to APC he started talking about Bruce's project he abandoned in Akwa Ibom? No be when Benue governor defected that they started calling him their and corrupt?

Make una get small sense na. Both pdp and apc na the same people. No one loves nigeria..

My friend just got to USA two days ago and she has been cursing Nigeria for wasting her time all these years..

I am talking about a lady with a lecturing job in a federal uni.

My brother, Buhari wins next year, millions of hungry people dance and celebrate and he continues his trip to London for medicals.. Leaving the poor and average Nigerian to die here..

Thunder fire both Buhari ajr GEJ and thunder scatter both apc and pdp. More thunder scatter those illiterate who support these parties..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt by ifiokjohn(m): 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
deomelo:

Have seen that u hate anything PDP, pls why is that?
U hated akpabio bfre bt now he a
has defected to APC u love him. U are no patriot bt an enemy

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt by deomelo: 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
Roger3D:
It will be difficult to defeat saraki in kwara next year

No point going back and forth, he lost already.
Re: Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt by Afamed: 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
Votewisely2019:
This may influence Dogara to defect from APC to PDP !
Unfortunately his constituency includes Bogoro, Tafawa Balewa and Dass . LGA.Wining in his local government and missing out in the remaining 2 local governments definitely will make him not to come back again. Remember he has been representing them close to 12yrs now. All APC needs to do to him us to bring someone from Tafawa Balewa LGA with highest votes to contest against him , invariably he becomes a goner. Dogara himself knows this, hence why he remains in a dilemma.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt by deomelo: 7:05pm On Aug 12, 2018
[s]
Princedapace:

No be this same election malpractices full ground??

If u think Saraki will lose election in Kwara, my brother wake up. In Nigeria, voters votes don't count..

Even the 2015 election, it was well rigged.. Both by pdp and apc. Abi no be for north we saw under age voting?

Ask coprs members and if u are close to police men who secure their own elections, they will tell u more..

Saraki will rig his way as usual..

Both pdp and apc will rig next election.. It is who rig pass. U think the billions APC is seeking for next election is a mere fund..

Akwa Ibom ex governor will finance a lot of election fund for apc too..

My brother, I just dey pity for the average Nigerian youths who comes here, weep and support politicians both pdp and apc, my brother, these guys are criminals.. If u know what goes on in Abuja, u will weep..

No be when Akpabio defect to APC he started talking about Bruce's project he abandoned in Akwa Ibom? No be when Benue governor defected that they started calling him their and corrupt?

Make una get small sense na. Both pdp and apc na the same people. No one loves nigeria..

My friend just got to USA two days ago and she has been cursing Nigeria for wasting her time all these years..

I am talking about a lady with a lecturing job in a federal uni.

My brother, Buhari wins next year, millions of hungry people dance and celebrate and he continues his trip to London for medicals.. Leaving the poor and average Nigerian to die here..

Thunder fire both Buhari ajr GEJ and thunder scatter both apc and pdp. More thunder scatter those illiterate who support these parties..
[/s]

PMB signed the not too young to contest bill, so go and contest if you really are concerned about both parties and quit wailing and yelling senselessly all over the place.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt by Afamed: 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
ponpon:
you spoke my mind. I was thinking about creating a thread for this!!!
Perhaps you don't know the herdsmen are more of political herdsmen sponsors

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt by senatordave1(m): 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
sykeng:

APC can't win in Delta, people would have supported them but due to the lackluster performance of Buhari at the federal level, we will reject it by fire by force.
What about the lacklustre performance of okowa,plus the popularity of ogboru,agege,ayiri? I even heard some elements in the fg are protecting him

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt by Afamed: 7:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
Roger3D:
Saraki has kwara in his pocket, even in a free and fair contest it would be difficult to win
That was an old assumption. The last local government election in Kwara state, Saraki lost his polling unit to PDP while he was still in APC. In a free and fair elections in Kwara state today, Saraki is gone

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt by francisbiz: 7:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
KenOne:
As PDP had won in Dogara's local government will that make the PDP candidate be declared winner. Chai! PDP rejoices of victory in one local government out of seven with less margin.

This Buhari is wicked he has turned PDP to Arsenal supporters that rejoices more in fourth place than the team that wins the league.
You know what it actually means, it wouldn't have happened that way last year.
So stop laughing at your pretence
Re: Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt by francisbiz: 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
Afamed:

That was an old assumption. The last local government election in Kwara state, Saraki lost his polling unit to PDP while he was still in APC. In a free and fair elections in Kwara state today, Saraki is gone
I know it when people are afraid and pretend to be fearless.
You know you are an unbelievable liar;; you are now wailing but you will not accept it.
Re: Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt by Princedapace(m): 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

PMB signed the not too young to contest bill, so go and contest if you really are concerned about both parties and quit wailing and yelling senselessly all over the place.

I don't have money to rig election..

I am in the same group with some notable Nigerians who are of great minds, with great strategies..

One of such is Pat. But like many of his type, no space for them. Elections are rigged..

I don't blame u. Call it wailing. But I am sure that someday, this shit called nigeria will explode.. Those who have died are already dead..

Nigerian leaders can't always have their way, Boko Haram, fulaniherdsmen, armed robbery, kidnapping, etc are all products of failed govt.

If u like call my opinion wailing, it will still not stop Nigeria from being the number one country with the highest number of people living in abject poverty, of which northern Nigeria has the greater share..

It will still not stop ur leaders from going abroad for medicals and education..

The most foolish humans on earth are Nigerians who support politicians.. Even Iranians recently got sense and attacked their leaders..

Shame on people like u who support politicians who have obviously failed the country..

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt by Maket: 7:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
KenOne:

People get sweet mouth sha.
Re: Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt by Afamed: 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2018
francisbiz:

I know it when people are afraid and pretend to be fearless.
You know you are an unbelievable liar;; you are now wailing but you will not accept it.
. If you have a friend associate in Ilorin, call him to feed you about the last Local government election in Kwara state. Don't only listen to Radio Biafra.
Re: Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt by somehow: 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
YoungFr:

I thought I'm the only person. There was a country

Because it was being sponsored politically.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
KenOne:

PDP shouldn't have won in any local government in bauchi.

yesterday u guys were uploading fake results that PDP was getting 1 vote in some polling stations.

PDP got 50k votes total against APCs 120k votes, that's means pdp collected 40% of the votes as regards to APCs votes. The presidential election will also look like that in the north n Buhari will lose.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt by Princedapace(m): 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
Jokerman:

Lol.... demdem is even better, talk about the evil Modath who supports corruption just because of egunje

Nigerian leaders and their supporters weak me..

U can imagine onions were given out to even influence voters decision..

This country is messed up..
Re: Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
deomelo:

"" he can not command enough votes needed to send him back to abuja or to keep ordinary reps seat in the house""

APC supporters are always talking rubbish.
Before apc was formed, Dogara has been getting enough votes with PDP since 2003 to keep getting back to Abuja on his rep seat.

"" There's absolutely no need to even impeach ""

And u think the presidency n the whole of APC are stupid for working so hard to remove saraki as Senate president. U don't even have an idea of what's going on.
Re: Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 12, 2018
Agritech:
PDP won his local government, but lost the two other local government that make-up his constituency.

wen he defects to PDP, All his loyalists will follow him n the result will be very different.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ndume Opens Up On Why APC Got High Number Of Votes In North-east / Saraki Donates Severance Allowance To Leah Sharibu’s Family, Others / Kogi Elections: PDP Rejects Okene LG Result, Calls It "Fictitious"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.