Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,380 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Sinach Reacts To Playing Of Her Songs In Clubs - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sinach Reacts To Playing Of Her Songs In Clubs (45652 Views)

Davido Praises Mercy Chinwo, Says Her Songs Uplift His Soul; She Responds / "Simi Lacks Versatility, Most Of Her Songs Sound Alike" – Man Berates Simi / 10 Banned Nigeria Songs By NBC But Still Trending In Clubs And Parties..2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinach Reacts To Playing Of Her Songs In Clubs by WeNoGoDie(m): 10:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
Emassive:

And so. Does the world validation confirms the holy spirit has a hand in it?

Does your "dis-validation" of her confirm the spirit doesn't have a hand in it?

Are you holy? Or are you suddenly all knowing?

1 Like

Re: Sinach Reacts To Playing Of Her Songs In Clubs by TOSIN116: 11:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
Exponental:
Sinach....... Evangelism Very soon pastors with your vision will enter olosho centre to preach (with 3rd leg)
Remember. Jesus came for the sinners.
Re: Sinach Reacts To Playing Of Her Songs In Clubs by MichaelUweh(m): 11:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
Let me celebrate my own:Sinach is a product of God's grace...She is a perculiar person, a royal priesthood,a chosen generation and the seed of Abraham.. Long live Sinach!!! Long live Pastor Chris!!! Long live Christ Embassy!!! Cheer up brethren, The word works....GLORY....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinach Reacts To Playing Of Her Songs In Clubs by piagetskinner(m): 12:22am On Aug 13, 2018
great singer ..I love her sings

especial way maker
Re: Sinach Reacts To Playing Of Her Songs In Clubs by donqx: 1:12am On Aug 13, 2018
hmm
Re: Sinach Reacts To Playing Of Her Songs In Clubs by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 13, 2018
I so much love Sinach, her songs are soul lifting and inspiring. Her response above are so intelligent and apt. GOD bless and continue to enlarge you sister dear. Only Heaven can tell the breadth of your impact.
And yes I'm so feeling Way Maker.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sinach Reacts To Playing Of Her Songs In Clubs by snofay(m): 4:55am On Aug 13, 2018
oneda:

Imagine playing Amazing Grace in a club...

The truth is that any song that can be sung by just about anybody is not gospel at least not the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
The world is an enemy of God and to sing what the world enjoys and call it gospel is just a lie.

These pastorpreneurs and their cronies are bent on merging the unsaved world with the church. Clay will not mix with iron never!
You need to renew ur mind and understand that d gospel of Jesus Christ is meant to be preached to the gentiles, it is our duty as sons of God to save the unsaved world and create the kingdom of God on Earth.

1 Like

Re: Sinach Reacts To Playing Of Her Songs In Clubs by chigonye: 7:16am On Aug 13, 2018
oneda:

Imagine playing Amazing Grace in a club...

The truth is that any song that can be sung by just about anybody is not gospel at least not the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
The world is an enemy of God and to sing what the world enjoys and call it gospel is just a lie.

These pastorpreneurs and their cronies are bent on merging the unsaved world with the church. Clay will not mix with iron never!

Meanwhile, the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ is for everybody...
Meanwhile the Gospel exists to draw the unsaved world to be a part of the church...
I bet you didn't also know that the church is a potpourri of imperfect people, on the path towards perfection... Ephesians 4:11-14

The reason most people come on social media to rant is basically because they are spiritually bankrupt.
They know the scriptures, only in letters...

2 Likes

Re: Sinach Reacts To Playing Of Her Songs In Clubs by Olifiz(m): 7:28am On Aug 13, 2018
Humility017:

says a myopic fellow....
your ignorance is at it's peak.

do you know that simple songs ministrations @night club can get a soul saved...
salvation is a gradual process it is like a seed sown...as long it keeps getting watered that life will be saved.

so don't be quick to judge out of ignorance.

So now u mean in a strip club with nude girls all twerking opening p*ssy n breast all dancing n giving lap dance gettin drunk n some even f*cking while a gospel song is playing so loud n they are all elated doin those acts? Haba we know the word of God can change people but please have Respect for God.
Re: Sinach Reacts To Playing Of Her Songs In Clubs by odizeey(m): 7:46am On Aug 13, 2018
Olifiz:

So now u mean in a strip club with nude girls all twerking opening p*ssy n breast all dancing n giving lap dance gettin drunk n some even f*cking while a gospel song is playing so loud n they are all elated doin those acts? Haba we know the word of God can change people but please have Respect for God.
the truth is that no club owner will encourage it unless they want to start seeing low income. because where the name Jesus is mentioned every kneel must bow. men go repent
Re: Sinach Reacts To Playing Of Her Songs In Clubs by Lilimax(f): 8:14am On Aug 13, 2018
What is your favourite food?

That will be my husband’s delicacies; he has some special recipes for me. Those special moments when the Lord ministers to him, I love his delicacies.

cheesy cheesy
Smart woman full of wisdom!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sinach Reacts To Playing Of Her Songs In Clubs by writeprof(m): 9:43am On Aug 13, 2018
KaptainAfrika:
Well, there is a reason, Don Moen, Ron Kenoly, Panam Percy Paul aren't played in clubs...

The devil knows his own...

Time always bring out the difference between man's 'motivational' and God's 'inspirational' gospel songs. That is why these people's song are evergreen gospel songs. Like someone said, the devil will not allow them into their clubhouses.

1 Like

Re: Sinach Reacts To Playing Of Her Songs In Clubs by letonB(f): 9:51am On Aug 13, 2018
Singing gospel music in clubs these days does not change anything. After all, those people in the clubs are the same people that show up in their 'wonderful' churches on Sunday morning to attend first, second or what ever services they choose to without considering giving their lives to Christ.

You know, the Holy scriptures in the book of Revelation 22:11-15 says:

11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

So if they refuse to repent and be converted , but form saint by playing gospel music in the clubs. Then it is appointed unto men once to die and after death judgement follows. We are inexcusable before God.
Re: Sinach Reacts To Playing Of Her Songs In Clubs by Olifiz(m): 10:21am On Aug 13, 2018
odizeey:
the truth is that no club owner will encourage it unless they want to start seeing low income. because where the name Jesus is mentioned every kneel must bow. men go repent

Pls don’t be so naive now. Some pastors use Gods holy name to scam people. Pls not everyone bow or obey God’s word.

Pls never ever use Gods word to promote immoral things. It’s not done. The aim of playin that song by the DJ is to make people dance n move n continue whatever they were doin in the club so pls. Let’s not mock God.
Re: Sinach Reacts To Playing Of Her Songs In Clubs by odizeey(m): 11:45am On Aug 13, 2018
Olifiz:

Pls don’t be so naive now. Some pastors use Gods holy name to scam people. Pls not everyone bow or obey God’s word.

Pls never ever use Gods word to promote immoral things. It’s not done. The aim of playin that song by the DJ is to make people dance n move n continue whatever they were doin in the club so pls. Let’s not mock God.
please don't call me naive thanks.

have you not read wen apostle Paul said some preach d gospel to afflict him more but let them continue God is glorified. Phil 1 vs 15-16.
next time try and read. please show me where I advocated using God's word on immoral things. again, read before making conclusions don't be in haste to start an argument.
Re: Sinach Reacts To Playing Of Her Songs In Clubs by donnie(m): 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
odizeey:

have you not read wen apostle Paul said some preach d gospel to afflict him more but let them continue God is glorified. Phil 1 vs 15-16.
next time try and read. please show me where I advocated using God's word on immoral things. again, read before making conclusions don't be in haste to start an argument.

People don't know that the Word it's self has power to purify. It has power to change anyone and anything. It is incorruptible.

1Peter 1:23
Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
Re: Sinach Reacts To Playing Of Her Songs In Clubs by odizeey(m): 12:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
donnie:

People don't know that the Word it's self has power to purify. It has power to change anyone and anything. It is incorruptible.

1Peter 1:23
Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
most of us don't have a revelation of Gods word.
Re: Sinach Reacts To Playing Of Her Songs In Clubs by Olifiz(m): 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2018
odizeey:

Oh pls I’m sorry I called u naive. Accept my apologies

Well I didn’t say u said or advocated using Gods word for immoral things. I was only tryin to make people see the fact that it wasn’t right playing that song there. Even if the gospel of praise wants to be shared there are different better ways to go about it. Thanks n I’m sorry again. Have a blessed day
Re: Sinach Reacts To Playing Of Her Songs In Clubs by odizeey(m): 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2018
Olifiz:

Oh pls I’m sorry I called u naive. Accept my apologies

Well I didn’t say u said or advocated using Gods word for immoral things. I was only tryin to make people see the fact that it wasn’t right playing that song there. Even if the gospel of praise wants to be shared there are different better ways to go about it. Thanks n I’m sorry again. Have a blessed day
OK
Re: Sinach Reacts To Playing Of Her Songs In Clubs by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
As talented as she is, I hope she sticks to the Gospel music career.
Please check signature in blue below and get in touch!!!
Re: Sinach Reacts To Playing Of Her Songs In Clubs by bamasite(m): 4:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
I am surprised that she could not at least remember the year she got born again!!!
Re: Sinach Reacts To Playing Of Her Songs In Clubs by Themandator: 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
Baawaa:

As a matter of fact,no good gospel music will be play at night club,Chris knows you are not singing gospel music

The woman doesn't sing. The Holy spirit uses her voice to sing..... My best of her songs remains.... We praise you mighty God.... Jesus!!! I jump and bounce at that sound and lyrics
Re: Sinach Reacts To Playing Of Her Songs In Clubs by Themandator: 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
Emassive:

And so. Does the world validation confirms the holy spirit has a hand in it?

There is no gospel singer or artist, dead or alive, anywhere in Nigeria that comes close to this woman. I respect the anointing on her.
Re: Sinach Reacts To Playing Of Her Songs In Clubs by Emassive(m): 11:10am On Aug 15, 2018
Themandator:

There is no gospel singer or artist, dead or alive, anywhere in Nigeria that comes close to this woman. I respect the anointing on her.

This is boastful and obviously nothing of Holiness or spiritual... Not to talk of Holy spirit
Re: Sinach Reacts To Playing Of Her Songs In Clubs by bukatyne(f): 9:58am On Oct 06, 2018
Baawaa:

As a matter of fact,no good gospel music will be play at night club,Chris knows you are not singing gospel music

What do you know?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Headies: Mavin's Rema Shows Off His Next Rated Artiste Award / I Don’t Want To Look Young — Mr. Ibu Tells His Barber (Photo, Video) / Fans Blast Lanre Gentry For Shading Mercy Aigbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.