Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, If You Know You Already Have A Job, Resign NOW. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, If You Know You Already Have A Job, Resign NOW. (20071 Views)

It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up / Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! / Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, If You Know You Already Have A Job, Resign NOW. by Macgabe(m): 1:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
izovibration:
Some of the 2016 beneficiaries are also in 2017 batch. They want to get 60k from these month. Npower you know what to do to catch those culprit because they will never resign. My 2cent

N-power is at fault as far as I am concerned. With the advent of BVN, they can detect who is working from who is not and then automatically screen them out. For Christ sake, they ask the potential volunteers to drop their BVN during registration so what exactly do they do with it? Its a show of inadequate management on the part of N-power officials. They can easily compare it to NYSC but the management style are not in any way related.
They can screen out volunteers that are already engaged with the BVN at their disposal.
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, If You Know You Already Have A Job, Resign NOW. by gotaheart: 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2018
Not money by the side? It's a serious business but? I am sure you are just joking around. A serious business yet the benefitiaries are yet to be paid. It took you over one year to engage the 2017 benefitiary.

It's will only take a fool to take the Npower program serious.

npowerng:

N-power is not money by the side.
It’s a serious business. If you have another job, kindly resign.
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, If You Know You Already Have A Job, Resign NOW. by Timothyezzy87: 4:02pm On Aug 16, 2018
Npower is becoming another medium of surffering guys side huste sure thing to think about.
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, If You Know You Already Have A Job, Resign NOW. by odunbaku4real(m): 8:11pm On Aug 16, 2018
when are we newly selected beneficiary supose to receive our august stipends
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, If You Know You Already Have A Job, Resign NOW. by npowerng: 6:31am On Aug 19, 2018
gotaheart:
Not money by the side? It's a serious business but? I am sure you are just joking around. A serious business yet the benefitiaries are yet to be paid. It took you over one year to engage the 2017 benefitiary.

It's will only take a fool to take the Npower program serious.

Do not use abusive words on this thread
Are you a beneficiary?
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, If You Know You Already Have A Job, Resign NOW. by npowerng: 6:39am On Aug 19, 2018
odunbaku4real:
when are we newly selected beneficiary supose to receive our august stipends

@odunbaku4real, have you uploaded your signed and stamped copy of your deployment letter, and I believe you have resumed at your PPA and working effectively.
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, If You Know You Already Have A Job, Resign NOW. by npowerng: 6:40am On Aug 19, 2018
Timothyezzy87:
Npower is becoming another medium of surffering guys side huste sure thing to think about.

Suffering guys, how?
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, If You Know You Already Have A Job, Resign NOW. by gotaheart: 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
You must be insane. Are we age mate? Idiot.
npowerng:

Do not use abusive words on this thread
Are you a beneficiary?
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, If You Know You Already Have A Job, Resign NOW. by Baldg: 7:25am On Aug 20, 2018
npowerng:

Kudos to your unrelenting efforts. I am a 2016 volunteer,i sent a resignation letter to support@npvn.desk-mail.com on August 6th and also clicked the resign button on the Npower website. Up till now, i have not gotten a response or acknowledgement. Please what next should i do.
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, If You Know You Already Have A Job, Resign NOW. by opera1(m): 9:02am On Aug 20, 2018
gotaheart:
You must be insane. Are we age mate? Idiot.

Too arrogant!
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, If You Know You Already Have A Job, Resign NOW. by yetty002: 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2018
I am a 2017 beneficiary, Please npower help me to add Racheal in the space provided for middle name. My phone number is 07069515490

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vacancies At The Redeemer's University For Teaching And Non-teaching Staff / After Npower Test What Next / Did You Apply For Foreign Jobs Through 'Quantech Services Incorporated'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.