Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Man Kills Another Man For Ritual In Abia (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Another Man For Ritual In Abia (Graphic Photos) (38860 Views)

Man Kills His Girlfriend, Removes Her Body Parts For Ritual In Abia (Graphic) / Suspected Herdsmen Attack Pastor Uche Okoro, Kidnap Couple In Abia (Graphic) / Sampson Nwokocha "Grave" Armed Robber Killed In Abia (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Another Man For Ritual In Abia (Graphic Photos) by toprealman: 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
How much will you be given to warrant killing you fellow human being? Drain as much info from him.....verify all and do the needful!
Re: Man Kills Another Man For Ritual In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2018
Coolcris:
Looking to buy fairly used electronics such as German freezers and refrigerators, smart television, generators furnitures, sowing machines and sports equipments. Etc. At a very affordable prices. Come to odolowu Warehouse ijesha you'll be glad you did. Call me on 08068059836, Chris is my name. More so, you can buy cars directly from importers as they're been offloaded from containers. Thank you
pls how much is ur cheapest refrigerator?
Re: Man Kills Another Man For Ritual In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Ukpor1(m): 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
Very so sad
Re: Man Kills Another Man For Ritual In Abia (Graphic Photos) by micflo28(m): 5:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
Which kind man go allow another man kill am without a fight. Too much sex is maker some men very weak at combat
Re: Man Kills Another Man For Ritual In Abia (Graphic Photos) by jibs4lv(m): 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
The stupid idiot children of hate would have been screaming afonja skull miner here now , forgetting that it's part of their own identity couple with hard drug,rubbery and kidnapping too undecided

Awon werey angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Another Man For Ritual In Abia (Graphic Photos) by zinizta: 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
Kimsokrates:
With the high rate of unemployment and joblessness in this country,desperate youths become instruments in the hands of men with the evil intention of perpetrating reprehensible acts.He is just another victim.That doesnt in anyway justify killing your fellow man.

what is this one saying?
Re: Man Kills Another Man For Ritual In Abia (Graphic Photos) by zinizta: 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:
The animal must be executed as soon as possible, such barbaric act has no room and place in Abia State.

He must be a product of Igbo's in Western Diaspora.... I hate this news, I hate it with passion.

Otokoto too na product of western diaspora?
Re: Man Kills Another Man For Ritual In Abia (Graphic Photos) by zinizta: 5:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
fk001:
Crime knows no region

#Saynotocrime

God bless you.... crime starts from within before it ripens and it is executed and made to manifest.
Re: Man Kills Another Man For Ritual In Abia (Graphic Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
zinizta:

There you are cheesy
Re: Man Kills Another Man For Ritual In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
zinizta:

what is this one saying?
what I mean is it is the high level of unemployment and joblessness among youths in our country that make them desperate to make money at all cost.such desperation to make money among our youths are usually exploited by evil men like the ritualistic in the report.If the assailant in the above news had a job reasonable and profitable to do you think he will commit such heinous crime?
Re: Man Kills Another Man For Ritual In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Martin0(m): 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
gypsey:
I can prove to him that killing someone for the so called money ritual Doesn't work, i ve done it numerous times IT DOESN'T WORK!!!! sad

hahahahah hahahahah hahahahahgringrin
Re: Man Kills Another Man For Ritual In Abia (Graphic Photos) by protocoll(m): 6:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
the west have tonne very careful now that these con heads disgracing themselves have populated the west especially Lagos... Its a wakeup call for the west...I just imagine there kindda mindset..see his compressed head
Re: Man Kills Another Man For Ritual In Abia (Graphic Photos) by protocoll(m): 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
the west have to be very careful now that these con heads disgracing themselves have populated the west especially Lagos... Its a wakeup call for the west...I just imagine their kindda mindset..see his compressed head
Re: Man Kills Another Man For Ritual In Abia (Graphic Photos) by zinizta: 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
Kimsokrates:
what I mean is it is the high level of unemployment and joblessness among youths in our country that make them desperate to make money at all cost.such desperation to make money among our youths are usually exploited by evil men like the ritualistic in the report.If the assailant in the above news had a job reasonable and profitable to do you think he will commit such heinous crime?

kindly.... i beg you ....i am on my figurative knees begging you .....please... please stop making excuses for something that is so so so evil ....thanks
Re: Man Kills Another Man For Ritual In Abia (Graphic Photos) by bewla(m): 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
opera1:
The heart of men is full of evil.
No na buhari
Re: Man Kills Another Man For Ritual In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Ojiofor: 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
Corrinthians:
Another great thread for our resident ethnic Warlords.

I'd sit by the sidelines and watch you guys display your repugnant talents.

You'll be disappointed,nobody gonna entertainer you today cool.
Say no to skull mining!
Re: Man Kills Another Man For Ritual In Abia (Graphic Photos) by cosmos1440: 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
[b]Igbo amaka !!![b]

the evil that ibos do, live after them. Don't stop your evil until you finish killing yourselves
Re: Man Kills Another Man For Ritual In Abia (Graphic Photos) by bewla(m): 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
Kimsokrates:
With the high rate of unemployment and joblessness in this country,desperate youths become instruments in the hands of men with the evil intention of perpetrating reprehensible acts.He is just another victim.That doesnt in anyway justify killing your fellow man.
No I no agree na Buhari ,bunch of lazy ass licking youth without brains if Mark the founder of face book complain will we have that platform to use all ways looking for excuse
Re: Man Kills Another Man For Ritual In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
zinizta:

kindly.... i beg you ....i am on my figurative knees begging you .....please... please stop making excuses for something that is so so so evil ....thanks
I am not making any excuses.There is a kind of situation you would be caught up in where you have to do anything to get out of that situation.
Re: Man Kills Another Man For Ritual In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
bewla:
No I no agree na Buhari ,bunch of lazy ass licking youth without brains if Mark the founder of face book complain will we have that platform to use all ways looking for excuse
what is your point plz because I dont understand what u re saying?
Re: Man Kills Another Man For Ritual In Abia (Graphic Photos) by cosmos1440: 7:55pm On Aug 12, 2018
jibs4lv:
The stupid idiot children of hate would have been screaming afonja skull miner here now , forgetting that it's part of their own identity couple with hard drug,rubbery and kidnapping too undecided

Awon werey angry

you didn't add; bloody unrepentant liars, baby factory, piracy, cannibalism (remember Clifford orji).
Awon oloriburuku, ako osi b'ero.
Re: Man Kills Another Man For Ritual In Abia (Graphic Photos) by zidek(m): 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
Abia state gradually mining human skull like ogun and oshun
Re: Man Kills Another Man For Ritual In Abia (Graphic Photos) by zidek(m): 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
Abia state gradually mining human skull like ogun and osun
Re: Man Kills Another Man For Ritual In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Walamu(m): 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
Harry Hay, Founder of LGBT and the National Association of Man Boy Love is a Freemason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7qzoLBvOUk

Sodomy exists among Europeans, Jews and Arabs. They are all really one group people with the same sick perverted culture of White Supremacy via domination through sex because they have a feeling of inadequacy to the Afrikan due to the fear of genetic annihilation.

A. Europeans are the descendants of Rome and Greece, which had pedophile culture and sodomy.

B. Jews are descendants of the mountain ranges above Italy between Germany, France, etc, they also have the same culture of domination through sexual abuse, conjuring evil spirits, and making brutality a ritual.

C. Arabs are confusing to people because they appear sort of brownish so people think they are a minority like Afrikans. Arabs are descendants of Roman and Greek invaders who settled near Egypt after being run out by our ancestors of Kushite empire during the 25th dynasty. The reside in the deserts of NorthEast Afrika which is being called the MiddleEast today but they are descendants of Romans and Greek invaders mixed with the Afrikans of the area giving them a little brown tint. But that's about all it is, they are culturally Romans and Greeks!

Sango says the truth to you today, the Bible doesn't speak to homosexuals in Romans 1 but Sodomites. Sodomites are cult prostitutes like the worshipers of Cybelle, the mother goddess, a satanic spirit that they performed all sorts of sodomy rites in order to fuel their local economy. In Greece it was the worship of Alphoditess that spawn their rebellion to the Most High, engaging in sodomy, which is oral, anal sex, along with sex with animals. This is what sodomy is, it's legal definition. Sodomization, an occult ritual, is what corrupts the society. Cult prostitutes are the propagators of sexual deviance, sexual disease and corruption high places, they are temple prostitutes.

Sacred prostitution, temple prostitution, cult prostitution,[1] and religious prostitution are general terms for a sexual rite consisting of sexual intercourse or other sexual activity performed in the context of religious worship, perhaps as a form of fertility rite

Dr. Frances Cress Welsing
American psychiatrist
Frances Cress Welsing was an American Afrocentrist psychiatrist. Her 1970 essay, The Cress Theory of Color-Confrontation and Racism, offered her interpretation on the origins of what she described as white supremacy culture. Wikipedia
Born: March 18, 1935, Chicago, IL
Died: January 2, 2016, Washington, D.C.
Books: The Isis (Yssis) papers
Movies: 500 Years Later
Education: Howard University (1962), Wendell Phillips Academy High School, Antioch College

The Feminization of The Black Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrTXr4fmec

Temple prostitutes as spoken of by Dr. Francis Cress Welsing when she points out the 9 areas of human activity controlled by the sodomites cults of Roman empire under Freemasonry, Eastern Stars, SkullnBones, Bohemian Grove, Greek Letter Organizations, Catholic Anglican, Episcopal Church Nuns and Priesthoods, College cults formed at Universities under Greek deity worship.

The Sodomites, cult prostitutes scatted out in all the 9 areas and are in control.

1. Economics
2. Education
3. Entertainment
4. Labor
5. Law
6. Politics
7. Religion
8. Sex
9. War/Counter-War

Freemasonry and Jesuit devils in the pulpit.

The 9 Keys By Dr. Frances Cress Welsing

We must overthrow this system and replace it with a system of justice. We must do cultural revival to achieve this so the Alaafin of Oyo is correct in giving this command to Yorubas. Afrikan culture treats sex as holy which it is just the same as religion. War is holy and must not be misused unless given no choice. All labor is holy and all laborers should make a good living like those in other occupations under a system of justice.

Sex

War/Counter War

Religion

Politics

Labor

Law

Entertainment

Education

Economics

I list them backwards, rather in order of the most influential, sex has more influence than all the rest so sex control comes first. White Supremacy Racism is obsessed with sexual energy, sexual abuse, sexual perversion, sex scandals, sex prostitution, etc All their Illuminati handsigns are most sex related symbols. The OK hand sign people call the 3 6s or 666, which is 9 in numerology, evolved in Greece as a man's way of letting another man know he was into sodomy. This is how the homosexual war being acted upon Afrika is genocide when you go back and study what I just wrote.

Dr Frances Cress Welsing - The War Against Afrikan Youth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwFpPy3Ferg

www.theriseofsodom..com
Re: Man Kills Another Man For Ritual In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
zoba88:
A man has been caught in Lokpaukwu,Abia state after he killed another man.According to report,he was sent by a ritualist and promised to be paid after the act.Unluckily for him he was caught.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/08/man-caught-after-he-killed-another-man.html

Oga blogger how did u know he wanted to use him for ritual?
Re: Man Kills Another Man For Ritual In Abia (Graphic Photos) by bewla(m): 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
Kimsokrates:
what is your point plz because I dont understand what u re saying?
what I mean is we all like to bleam some one else for our own failure
Re: Man Kills Another Man For Ritual In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
[quote author=bewla post=70220347]what I mean is we all like to bleam some one else for our own failure[/quoteWhat of cases where one is caught up in a tight position where you have conflict of choices.But the bad choice offer your solution to that dire predicament.dont quote me wrong I don't support evil but some predicaments we find our selves sometimes influences our action
Re: Man Kills Another Man For Ritual In Abia (Graphic Photos) by zinizta: 8:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
Kimsokrates:
I am not making any excuses.There is a kind of situation you would be caught up in where you have to do anything to get out of that situation.

what pharmacy can i buy this guy the cure he needs?
Re: Man Kills Another Man For Ritual In Abia (Graphic Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
zinizta:

Yes, he is.
Re: Man Kills Another Man For Ritual In Abia (Graphic Photos) by Hardeynecho(m): 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
Kimsokrates:

hmmm....mah broda...u re making sense jae
Re: Man Kills Another Man For Ritual In Abia (Graphic Photos) by DeGovernor001: 11:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
why do people who commit evil are afraid to be killed like the evil they committed.... if they want to kill this man now, he would be pleading please don't kill me when he had even killed someone.... does that mean those who kill people are still afraid of the death sleep they send their victims?
Re: Man Kills Another Man For Ritual In Abia (Graphic Photos) by nurusystem(m): 2:50am On Aug 13, 2018
oyenoshi igbos and money rituals are like Bolt and nut ..wicked ppl ..worse of creations is Biafra man doing rituals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Mobile Force Killed In 5 Hours Battle With Boko Haram (Graphic) / Girl Stabbed By Man ‘Osama’ In Delta For Rejecting His Advances (Photo) / Fake Female Blind Beggar Caught In Lagos, Knelt Down & Disgraced By Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.