Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,021 members, 7,821,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Good News To You (dear) 2016 And 2017 Npower Beneficiaries - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good News To You (dear) 2016 And 2017 Npower Beneficiaries (1467 Views)

What Is The Fate Of Npower Beneficiaries Who Are Being Owed For 6 Months? / 2016 And 2017 Graduates How Have You Been Coping? / Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good News To You (dear) 2016 And 2017 Npower Beneficiaries by Digitalfinga: 2:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
Written by Bashir Usman Gobir Basharusmang

Although, am n't among npower beneficiaries, but Alhamdulillah i'm already working at federal level for 13 years past .
I liked and joined npower Facebook groups And pages just to experiencing how good you're in terms of mutual relationships, good rapport And clamouring for permanency, but sometimes I'm very surprised about what somebody so called Mr. afolabi has been saying on your struggling And efforts, what concerns him about your agitation and aluta groups.
was he never experienced for the situation of the jobless
I think that great man so called Mr. afolabi, it may interest him to be unforgettable in nigerian history by encouraging FG to absorbs both 2016 and 2017 beneficiaries as a result of the impacts which they're giving to nigerian community enormously.
It's obvious, Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede doesn't wants npower graduates to be permanently emloyed by Federal Government of nigeria, why he wanted to takes npower graduates back to the streets if he denies those beneficiaries' right to advocates their campaigns to the presidency, how long of painful situation should they faces
If that should be the case, the npower program doesn't change anything on high rates of unemployment in nigeria...
SO I URGES ALL NPOWER GRADUATES TO GO AND GETS THE ACCESS OF THE MR. VICE PRESIDENT PROF YEMI OSINBAJO, MR. AHMAD BOLA TINUBI, COMRADE ADAMS OSHIOMOLE, ABBA KYARI, MAMMAN DAURA, SSA MEDIA AND PUBLICITY GARBA SHEHU, TWO HONOURABLE MINISTERS BARR. LAI MUHAMMAD AND MR. FASHOLA... By the time all coalition of Npower graduates meets the above mentioned APC DISTINGUISHED PEOPLE , I SWEAR TO GOD ALMIGHTY ALL OF THE NPOWER GRADUATES SHOULD DEFINITELY BE ABSORBED.
I also calls on 2017 beneficiaries to voluntarily joins with the 2016 colleagues not oppose them because one day what happens to 2016 beneficiaries would deeply effects 2017 beneficiaries also.
I finally wish YOU all best of luck.
— in Abuja, Nigeria.
31 mins · Public
Re: Good News To You (dear) 2016 And 2017 Npower Beneficiaries by Digitalfinga: 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2018
pls admin move it to front page
Re: Good News To You (dear) 2016 And 2017 Npower Beneficiaries by opera1(m): 2:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
101% Fake News.
Npower official make use of Nairaland IF @ all there's any Honest news concerning Npower.
Any news elsewhere other than Npower official social media account is absolutely fake.
The agitation for 2016 beneficiary absorption into the federal government Civil service has been put to rest by Npower lax week.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Job For Maintenance Stores Controller At Sabmiller Plc, 17th September, 2018 / Data Entry Team Lead At HUGO / Landover Company Operations Assistants Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.