Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) (39980 Views)

NASA Captures Image Of The Sun ‘smiling’ ( Pics) / China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) / NASA Launches N541b Parker Solar Probe Into The Sun's Atmosphere To Study It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Akabuking: 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
PrecisionFx:

God doesn't build space shuttles n he doesn't develop any country.
Na he we make our beds we go take lie on am.
true talk jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by calculator123(m): 10:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
Trottle:

More grey matter to your brain!

They should actually ATTEMPT to land on the moon before heading to the sun.

No lie can last forever. People are actually getting to know the truth enmasse.
Except you belong to the indomie generation, it is no longer news that they have landed on the moon which was videod live
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Akabuking: 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
country with vision.
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 10:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
michlins:
Nasa doing it well. With the new branch of American military called Space Force being proposed by the Trump administration, we will get to colonize the solar system sooner than later.

colonizing the solar system is no easy task
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Mikeparlo12(m): 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
Meanwhile we are still battling with APC n PDP
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by michlins(m): 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
Blakjewelry:

colonizing the solar system is no easy task
nothing is easy. But if mankind puts his mind on it, there's no stopping us
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2018
michlins:
space weather is different ball game all together, we are still miles in achieving. everything out there is anti life, we are protected here on earth except we fine a suitable planet in another star system then going there will become the new challenge
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
MrPresident1:
Story and lies. The sun will fry that thing grin

U don't have any interest in science.
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by MrPresident1: 11:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
PrecisionFx:

U don't have any interest in science.

I know more science than most people on NL. There was no moon landing, and this one is Cockshutt. Do you know about the van allen belt? No living being crosses it.

Do you know the meaning of 'one small step for man, and a giant leap for mankind'?

2 Likes

Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by michlins(m): 11:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
Blakjewelry:

space weather is different ball game all together, we are still miles in achieving. everything out there is anti life, we are protected here on earth except we fine a suitable planet in another star system then going there will become the new challenge
we are closer than we are hundred years ago. Before now man gaze at stars and are marvelled by it but today we know their composition. We shall surely get there even though it won't be easy
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
MrPresident1:

I know more science than most people on NL. There was no moon landing, and this one is Cockshutt. Do you know about the van allen belt? No living being crosses it.

Do you know the meaning of 'one small step for man, and a giant leap for mankind'?

Of course there was never moon landing. If they really landed on the moon over 50 years ago, Why dem never go again grin.

Other objects can pass thru n get to other parts of the solar system n that's the best man has done.

1 Like

Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by deleo16(m): 11:52pm On Aug 12, 2018
Trottle:

More grey matter to your brain!

They should actually ATTEMPT to land on the moon before heading to the sun.

No lie can last forever. People are actually getting to know the truth enmasse.
i taught is only me thinking in your direction the west and media

1 Like

Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by OldBeer: 12:00am On Aug 13, 2018
michlins:
Mankind ke?

You mean if "White People"....
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:00am On Aug 13, 2018
All this money fit change the world.
Let's jus enjoy only the earth that Our Father has placed us
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by meromero11: 12:35am On Aug 13, 2018
DonroxyII:
Until Africa start thinking towards an adventure like this, we ain't ever gonna get it right .... They have started exploring the Sun while Here, Buhari,Saraki/Dogara , Bokoharam , Herdsmen is the only noise in the air !!
Ordinary true Federalism as a system of government is difficult to execute

Bro, me sef don tire for naija matter. : grin
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by mekleelex200(m): 12:58am On Aug 13, 2018
MrPresident1:

I made a little research in what u said and I can see some conspiracy in NASA space travels, please can u tell me more sir. I look forward to ur response. Thanks.
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by donqx: 1:04am On Aug 13, 2018
hmm
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by tinktanker: 1:10am On Aug 13, 2018
I doubt it wld b successful
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Nobody: 1:33am On Aug 13, 2018
Sorry to burst bubbles but the sun's heat is something else. The space craft might probably melt.
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Sasab: 1:47am On Aug 13, 2018
F
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by omoelerin1: 2:15am On Aug 13, 2018
czarina:
Wow! Just wow!
Check my profile if you live in Jos and environs
I live in lag. can you come down?
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by ChinagoChiBoy: 2:24am On Aug 13, 2018
That is a good developement from the God's own country, well done NASA. I have some questions when the mission is enventually accomplished.
Meanwhile, Nigeria borrow a leaf!
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Innov8ve1: 3:34am On Aug 13, 2018
white folks really love to waste money, of what use is spending that amount of money on studying a burning entity? imagine how many kids that money could have sent to school, how many hungry people that would have been fed... smh
https://www.naijadailyfeed.com/2018/08/yinka-ayefele-decries-demolition-of-his.html
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by walezy85: 4:17am On Aug 13, 2018
how many of us today know what's is called blockchain(cryptocurrency) its bringing innovation to currency we may not have the opportunity to explore whatever whatever now but we can explore & invest in cryptocurrency.some of us had already known about digital currency & embrace it will many of us were just saying its not real......incase you wanna know more on blockchain the latest technology in town as touching currency whatsapp me on 08120331836....think big & start small
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Sholaystar4me(m): 5:53am On Aug 13, 2018
Highly informative and Educative, I encountered a question about gravity assist in my PCAT exam as a form of fueling or propelling probe in space. Thanks

cc:Explorer
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Trottle: 6:25am On Aug 13, 2018
deleo16:
i taught is only me thinking in your direction the west and media

Same parking lot. grin grin
Their cup is getting full!

Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Trottle: 6:40am On Aug 13, 2018
calculator123:

Except you belong to the indomie generation, it is no longer news that they have landed on the moon which was videod live

Moon landing my foot!
Even basic knowledge of science shows that it is ABSOLUTELY impossible to land on the moon.

The Van Allen belt alone will render their mission futile.

The American "moon landing", one of the biggest Hollywood gimmick so far was actually about maintaining the Illusion of America's dominance in ALL things and also emerge winner in the "cold war" among other things.

The So-called International Space Station that is LESS than 500 km from the earth is consistently fraught with faults, talk less of a Celestial Body Hundreds of Thousands of Miles away from earth.

Put your "prideful" ignorance down. Some of those that belong to the "Indomie" generation know more than you may possibly ever know. Simple fact.
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Trottle: 6:47am On Aug 13, 2018
Shegzy8:

They are using all this to garner more ego and claim supremacy, been the first the do so many things..

So many questions has been asked and no answer..

1. Who took the first picture of armstrong coming down from the aircraft.

2. Why were there galaxy of stars in the moon when the moon is a satellite to the earth.
3. They forgot armstrong footprints were left on the floor.
4. Abeg na which wind dey blow the american flag.

5. Why haven't they gone to the moon again..

This issue was raised on dailymail and even so many americans don't believe..the famous former madrid gk casillas also said the same..americans were the first to start Photoshop, and they rode on the fact that the world didn't know about it then

Very salient questions and points there. We all know it's one of their Hollywood gimmicks, same with 9/11, AIDS etc.

This is one of the positives of the internet. People are beginning to wake up. I can't wait to see all those lies crumpled and bite them back!
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Pololomaster(m): 6:58am On Aug 13, 2018
Wow...... interesting
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by chysam: 7:12am On Aug 13, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
Rubbish

How?
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 13, 2018
No be sun? The tin go turn to liquid then fall on them as rain then their $1.5billion go waste
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by chysam: 7:18am On Aug 13, 2018
Trottle:

Moon landing my foot!
Even basic knowledge of science shows that it is ABSOLUTELY impossible to land on the moon.

The Van Allen belt alone will render their mission futile.

The American "moon landing", one of the biggest Hollywood gimmick so far was actually about maintaining the Illusion of America's dominance in ALL things and also emerge winner in the "cold war" among other things.

The So-called International Space Station that is LESS than 500 km from the earth is consistently fraught with faults, talk less of a Celestial Body Hundreds of Thousands of Miles away from earth.

Put your "prideful" ignorance down. Some of those that belong to the "Indomie" generation know more than you may possibly ever know. Simple fact.

Send me your whatsapp number,I will send you something that will pull you away from conspiracy theorists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ice Rain In Jos, Plateau State Today (Photos) / 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs A Prototype Lamp (pics) / Anaconda Vs Mongoose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.