Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) (39941 Views)

NASA Captures Image Of The Sun ‘smiling’ ( Pics) / China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) / NASA Launches N541b Parker Solar Probe Into The Sun's Atmosphere To Study It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Shegzy8(m): 8:21am On Aug 13, 2018
Trottle:

Very salient questions and points there. We all know it's one of their Hollywood gimmicks, same with 9/11, AIDS etc.

This is one of the positives of the internet. People are beginning to wake up. I can't wait to see all those lies crumpled and bite them back!

we still get to believe every trash this people tell us..an article came up on dailymail on this same moon landing issue and I must confess to you that so many whites knows its a lie, one even said his father told him never to believe whatever america says or gives...

1 Like

Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by ben1daEbiri(m): 8:29am On Aug 13, 2018
Ceramic was used as heat shield again, seems NASA forget too soon, The Challenger, upon investigation also had heat shield problems apart from event-changing "O-ring".The temperatures were far less than what this prob is going to take on. No matter how thick the shield is, as long as it's ceramic, it will crack and fall off. Design heat shield is still a challenge,NASA still doesn't admit this
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Emusan(m): 9:04am On Aug 13, 2018
mekleelex200:

I made a little research in what u said and I can see some conspiracy in NASA space travels, please can u tell me more sir. I look forward to ur response. Thanks.

See reading about astrophysics and space with open mind will make you to realize that this people are not to be trusted about their claim.

When I first having Change of mind is about GRAVITY.

How can the huge SUN gravity that holds the biggest planet Jupiter in the solar system from falling away still allow Earth gravity to operate freely.
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Generalkaycee(m): 9:56am On Aug 13, 2018
USAquote author=CarlJenkinson post=70220407]which country sad[/quote]
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Generalkaycee(m): 9:57am On Aug 13, 2018
The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA; /ˈnæsə/) is an independent agency of the executive branch of the federal government of the United States responsible for the civilian space program, as well as aeronautics and aerospace research.[note 1]
marvinsync:

which country?

NASA doesn't belong to a country
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by MrPresident1: 11:09am On Aug 13, 2018
Egbeji, the strong medicine man, t'o fe lo ja ewe ina l'oju orun wink
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Daejoyoung: 11:14am On Aug 13, 2018
Kalashnikov102:
All this money fit change the world.

Let's jus enjoy only the earth that Our Father has placed us
lt is said that thousands of years ago, an asteroid from space hit the earth destroying almost every living thing, also about 20,000 years ago during the lce age, all of earth was affected again, and this was followed by the great flood some ten thousand years ago, a story found not just in the bible but in virtually every ancient culture and myth.
ln the light of all this, man must explore, we must reach the sun if we can, there's a lot we still don't know.

1 Like

Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Buchighatti: 11:31am On Aug 13, 2018
Dboy55:
Explorer you dae book space for your own post,nah wa oooh
Others are hustling to book space in the next shuttle to the sun and you are here hustling to book first to comment...SMH
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Daejoyoung: 11:33am On Aug 13, 2018
Innov8ve1:
white folks really love to waste money, of what use is spending that amount of money on studying a burning entity? imagine how many kids that money could have sent to school, how many hungry people that would have been fed... smh
Knowledge is power. What is the essence of sending kids to school and feeding hungry people if we are ignorant of the sun, and that ignorance eventually destroys everything we think we have built?
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by czarina(f): 11:54am On Aug 13, 2018
omoelerin1:
I live in lag. can you come down?
I have a very terrific massage therapist in Lagos. Call the number on my profile and I'll link you up.
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by mikaael(m): 12:04pm On Aug 13, 2018
Homeboiy:
Na the money me dey after
even me too...they shd jus give two of us the money so we can go and come back
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by ifiokjohn(m): 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2018
Wow just wow. Kudos explorer
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by biosystech: 12:59pm On Aug 13, 2018
marvinsync:

which country?

NASA doesn't belong to a country
Actually, NASA belongs to the USA. If you had said the ISS, you are right as it belongs to different countries.
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by calculator123(m): 1:36pm On Aug 13, 2018
Trottle:

Moon landing my foot!
Even basic knowledge of science shows that it is ABSOLUTELY impossible to land on the moon.

The Van Allen belt alone will render their mission futile.

The American "moon landing", one of the biggest Hollywood gimmick so far was actually about maintaining the Illusion of America's dominance in ALL things and also emerge winner in the "cold war" among other things.

The So-called International Space Station that is LESS than 500 km from the earth is consistently fraught with faults, talk less of a Celestial Body Hundreds of Thousands of Miles away from earth.

Put your "prideful" ignorance down. Some of those that belong to the "Indomie" generation know more than you may possibly ever know. Simple fact.
Help your ignorance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMINSD7MmT4.
Except you can give me evidence as to why you think it isn't possible.
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:22pm On Aug 13, 2018
This is such a DARING MISSION by NASSA. A launch into the sun? hope the jet comes back. Con
Please check signature in blue below and get in touch!!!
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Trottle: 6:33pm On Aug 13, 2018
calculator123:

Help your ignorance.

Same old doctored video. grin

Try to understand the underlying empirical reason as to why such travel cannot be possible.

Now let me help your ignorance since you're stuck with the JSS3 Integrated Science Textbook.

I'll give you only three reasons among numerous reasons:

The First reason:
Van Allen Radiation Belt.This belt screams RADIATION is held in place by Earth’s magnetic field and stays perpetually in the same place. In essence, NONE MAY PASS! except you're ready to be cooked! NASA still remains unclear as to exactly how they overcame the radiation in space.

Second Reason:
Lack of Impact Crater: Your video stands as a proof. If those Artists (that's what they are) had really landed, there would be a blast crater underneath the lunar module to mark its landing. On any video footage (like yours) or photograph of the landings, no crater is visible, almost as though the module was simply placed there. grin

Third Reason:
Waving Flag: Common! We've been taken for a ride to the extent that these con Artists pulled nationalistic superiority Stunt on us. There’s no air in the moon’s atmosphere, and therefore no wind to cause the flag to blow. shocked And the American flag is shining bright cheesy

Only one question will debunk all. Why haven't NASA repeated such feat? grin

They (NASA) knew that all they had to do was provide images and videos, and all the sheeple (and innocent people) in the world will fall for it, hook, line, and sinker.

They can't fool all the people all the time. Trust me, their gimmicks will be BLOWN open should they attempt to fool anyone in this age!

Pic 1: Van Allen Belt
Pic 2: Lack of Impact Crater
Pic 3: Waving Flag

Photo Credits and Some text credits to Josh Fox's (2012)http://listverse.com/2012/12/28/10-reasons-the-moon-landings-could-be-a-hoax/

Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Trottle: 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Emusan(m): 10:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
calculator123:

Help your ignorance.

The problem with people like you is that you don't do your own research.

Watching the video, you can see an unbroken radio communication between the astronauts and the control room infact there's another video where US President was shown to be communicating with the astronauts.

But let me tell you, at the early stage of putting second ISS in space. The second leap to overcome was COMMUNICATION because they want to carry out experiment and they need unbroken line of communication. The problem is, radio wave can only TRAVEL in a STRAIGHT LINE.

So how did they over come it?
First, They fixed over 20 radio receivers around the globe. Some were even fixed on the deck of a ship. So that as the ISS flying over them, the nearest receiver can pick up the signal and transmit it.

Second, that wasn't enough because of percentage of water and the ship can't speed like the ISS, so 8 special aircraft were constructed and each carried a receiver. these aircraft will be flying round the earth.

Lastly, Now look at the processes or methods they undergone just to have unbroken communication with ISS which is just some few kilometers away. Mind you satellite weren't common that time. Today, they're over 9 satellite that the ISS flying under to transmit information.

Tell me which technology that can transmit both Video and radio from the moon which is million miles away down to the earth in late 50s?

Now, look at this sun mission, the same people will tell us that why the probe is millions of miles away from the earth, they can still receive signal from it. The most advanced satellite in the world can't transmit signal over a million miles without intermediate booster.

1 Like

Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Trippledots(m): 11:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
me I'm just wondering something oh.

in the bible somewhere they said some guys wanted to build a tower that will reach heaven and God had to scatter them else they accomplished their goal.

the validity of that story placed side by side with the enormity of the numbers being called here just to reach the sun ehn.

hmmmmm.... are you thinking what i am thinking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 6:34am On Aug 14, 2018
Ishilove:
This makes sense, not coming online to shout afonja and ipob

I thought na only me that see the airheads lol.
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by xcelentattitude(m): 7:58am On Oct 27, 2020
It won't concern most Nigerians, but if na palliative dem discover ... You go see people dey ask if GIG, PMT, Osas, etc fit go to the moon grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Of A Monkey Bottle Feeding A Baby Monkey Goes Viral - Check-it-out / Ice Rain In Jos, Plateau State Today (Photos) / 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs A Prototype Lamp (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.