Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

This Lady’s Transformation After Six Months Of Fitness Routines Is Amazing! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Lady’s Transformation After Six Months Of Fitness Routines Is Amazing! (44445 Views)

Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction / Former Drug Addict Shows Off Transformation After Quitting Drugs (Photos) / Lady Shows Weight Loss Transformation After 2 Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady’s Transformation After Six Months Of Fitness Routines Is Amazing! by danduj(m): 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
Efar hear
Dj khaled as been gyming for 2yrs and my guy no lose weight
Re: This Lady’s Transformation After Six Months Of Fitness Routines Is Amazing! by sapeleboi(m): 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
you too like better thing
agbonkamen:
The former picture mehn the pussy go tight And handsome I love tight pussy grin grin grin grin
Re: This Lady’s Transformation After Six Months Of Fitness Routines Is Amazing! by sweetilicious(f): 8:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
ozento:
I prefer the fat picture coz the pussy will b tight.
Fatness?If you abstain and take care of your wowanhood,it will be tight
Re: This Lady’s Transformation After Six Months Of Fitness Routines Is Amazing! by Aboguede(m): 8:10pm On Aug 12, 2018
The thing na still the same size?
Re: This Lady’s Transformation After Six Months Of Fitness Routines Is Amazing! by priscy525(f): 8:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
which machine?
SirMichael1:
This will take more than 6 month except you approached the technique aggressively.

This doesn't look like liposuction cause her reduction is evenly but I know of a machine that freezes fat from within. You just lay on it and it does the work. So over time, you get a healthy reduction in your overall fat level and get lean.
Re: This Lady’s Transformation After Six Months Of Fitness Routines Is Amazing! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
SirMichael1:
This will take more than 6 month except you approached the technique aggressively.

This doesn't look like liposuction cause her reduction is evenly but I know of a machine that freezes fat from within. You just lay on it and it does the work. So over time, you get a healthy reduction in your overall fat level and get lean.
What is the name?
Re: This Lady’s Transformation After Six Months Of Fitness Routines Is Amazing! by mema900: 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
lilmax:
weight loss is allowed

but what right do you have to reduce your brezz and yansh?

nonsense

Shape of nose changed too
Re: This Lady’s Transformation After Six Months Of Fitness Routines Is Amazing! by froshhomie(m): 8:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
chivera018:
see how God is exposing males hiding in female monikers.

Lmaoo I swear ur a killer
Lool #Godisexpos....

1 Like

Re: This Lady’s Transformation After Six Months Of Fitness Routines Is Amazing! by mustafa006: 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
agbonkamen:
The former picture mehn the pussy go tight And handsome I love tight pussy grin grin grin grin
you get preek?

1 Like

Re: This Lady’s Transformation After Six Months Of Fitness Routines Is Amazing! by nzekingsley(m): 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
Not same person
Re: This Lady’s Transformation After Six Months Of Fitness Routines Is Amazing! by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
shocked And the boyfriend that called her Fat pig 6 months ago might now beg her for a date
Re: This Lady’s Transformation After Six Months Of Fitness Routines Is Amazing! by agbonkamen(f): 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
Toosure70:
And your mumu dey claim female. omo ale.
some nairalanders knw me in person I am she and she is me grin grin
Re: This Lady’s Transformation After Six Months Of Fitness Routines Is Amazing! by agbonkamen(f): 10:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
Toosure70:
And your mumu dey claim female. omo ale.
you are the bastard here.....ode check my profile that is me
Re: This Lady’s Transformation After Six Months Of Fitness Routines Is Amazing! by agbonkamen(f): 10:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
sapeleboi:
you too like better thing
bros forget say I be female I dey admire better thing if I see one o grin grin
Re: This Lady’s Transformation After Six Months Of Fitness Routines Is Amazing! by agbonkamen(f): 10:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
mustafa006:

you get preek?
no but pussy
Re: This Lady’s Transformation After Six Months Of Fitness Routines Is Amazing! by DaRuud(m): 10:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
The girl dey bleach , see her finger

mary4:
There is absolutely nothing you can’t achieve when you set your mind to it and this lady has defined perfectly, this statement after she shared side by side photos of herself.

@DeylachkaD on Twitter took to the platform to share side by side photos of herself – one of her six months ago and the other of her after six months.

Her transformation has wowed as many as have seen the photos with most astonished at how she defied the impossibilities of achieving such feat.

See more pictures below

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/this-ladys-transformation-after-six-months-of-fitness-routines-is-amazing/

Re: This Lady’s Transformation After Six Months Of Fitness Routines Is Amazing! by onegig(m): 10:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
SirMichael1:

It's not even possible. She definitely went through the knife to remove the excessive fat after burning some. There's no way in hell that body zipped back into such slim body without you seeing the extra fat slupping everywhere especially around the stomach area in such a short period. Except someone wants to tell me she has a rubber skin that stretches and retracts.

These are the kind of weight loss stories that we should discourage before they push lots of people trying to cut back into problems.
Re: This Lady’s Transformation After Six Months Of Fitness Routines Is Amazing! by sapeleboi(m): 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
I de your line o
agbonkamen:
bros forget say I be female I dey admire better thing if I see one o grin grin
Re: This Lady’s Transformation After Six Months Of Fitness Routines Is Amazing! by Trippledee(m): 10:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
agbonkamen:

lesbi**n spotted, congrats.
Re: This Lady’s Transformation After Six Months Of Fitness Routines Is Amazing! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
chivera018:
see how God is exposing males hiding in female monikers.
Lolzz
Re: This Lady’s Transformation After Six Months Of Fitness Routines Is Amazing! by Ayanfeoluxyz(f): 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
agbonkamen:
The real man inside d masquerade voicing out!!!
Re: This Lady’s Transformation After Six Months Of Fitness Routines Is Amazing! by Akabuking: 12:01am On Aug 13, 2018
agbonkamen:
chai! this girl get preek
Re: This Lady’s Transformation After Six Months Of Fitness Routines Is Amazing! by donqx: 1:09am On Aug 13, 2018
hmm
Re: This Lady’s Transformation After Six Months Of Fitness Routines Is Amazing! by Ohio7(m): 1:57am On Aug 13, 2018
Happy birthday ohio7
Re: This Lady’s Transformation After Six Months Of Fitness Routines Is Amazing! by meiloya: 4:17am On Aug 13, 2018
Guys, I want you to share your views here, please..Just post, no need to register...Some of my extended colleagues on the forum are really saying something saddd. Let's hear your experienced views there -

https://www.econjobrumors.com/topic/how-do-you-balance-working-hard-with-marriage

Read every post and you will be "flagabasted".
Re: This Lady’s Transformation After Six Months Of Fitness Routines Is Amazing! by Olafemiwa: 4:31am On Aug 13, 2018
Fat woman always get smelling pussy but there pussy always tight.
Re: This Lady’s Transformation After Six Months Of Fitness Routines Is Amazing! by mustafa006: 5:49am On Aug 13, 2018
agbonkamen:
no but pussy
is your own not tight?
Re: This Lady’s Transformation After Six Months Of Fitness Routines Is Amazing! by SirMichael1: 7:47am On Aug 13, 2018
onegig:

It's not even possible. She definitely went through the knife to remove the excessive fat after burning some. There's no way in hell that body zipped back into such slim body without you seeing the extra fat slupping everywhere especially around the stomach area in such a short period. Except someone wants to tell me she has a rubber skin that stretches and retracts.

These are the kind of weight loss stories that we should discourage before they push lots of people trying to cut back into problems.

Exactly. She probably went under the knife after a considerate reduction in her body fat. But you can't go under the knife in your arm region and that was why I speculated that she had the assistance of external help, not precisely surgery though.
Re: This Lady’s Transformation After Six Months Of Fitness Routines Is Amazing! by Codes151(m): 9:14am On Aug 13, 2018
Very sweet girl
Re: This Lady’s Transformation After Six Months Of Fitness Routines Is Amazing! by Bryan88(m): 10:03am On Aug 13, 2018
ozento:
I prefer the fat picture coz the pussy will b tight.
guy u mumu o
Re: This Lady’s Transformation After Six Months Of Fitness Routines Is Amazing! by preetyb(f): 12:00pm On Aug 13, 2018
They don't look alike to me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 'Tree Boy' Of Bangladesh Suffers From Skin Disorder That Affects His Hands / My Appreciation To This Great Nairalanders And Moderators. / Don’t Let Me Die, Lady Bathed With Acid By Ex-lover Cries.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.