Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Nelman Oil And Gas (canada) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nelman Oil And Gas (canada) (1295 Views)

Petrol And Gas Tankers Collide In Ojota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nelman Oil And Gas (canada) by triplebaba: 4:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
Hello guys, please i need your opinion on my matter ooooo. I got an official employment letter of a two years contract job from NELMAN OIL AND GAS CANADA but in the employment letter I was told to get my life insurance card from their specific insurance company (Every life insurance company) they use in the company, which I contacted the insurance company and was told that my insurance fee is 3000 dollars for period of two years of the job and am to pay half of the money before they can start the processing of my insurance card which will enable me have a work permit with the help of the company that recruited me. Please am confused ooooo, am I to pay for the life insurance card before I resume the work in Canada? Please hope its not a scam. Please i need urgent response. Thanks
Re: Nelman Oil And Gas (canada) by AngelicBeing: 4:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
triplebaba:

Hello guys, please i need your opinion on my matter ooooo. I got an official employment letter of a two years contract job from NELMAN OIL AND GAS CANADA but in the employment letter I was told to get my life insurance card from their specific insurance company (Every life insurance company) they use in the company, which I contacted the insurance company and was told that my insurance fee is 3000 dollars for period of two years of the job and am to pay half of the money before they can start the processing of my insurance card which will enable me have a work permit with the help of the company that recruited me. Please am confused ooooo, am I to pay for the life insurance card before I resume the work in Canada? Please hope its not a scam. Please i need urgent response. Thanks
Hahaha, I laugh in Croatia, you are about to be taken to the cleaners, they will use that your 3000 dollars to chop isiewu, fresh fish, bigstout and they will use the remaining to carry a fine girl and smoke Cuban cigarette with the balance, flee and don't look back, it is called Yahoo runs grin

2 Likes

Re: Nelman Oil And Gas (canada) by NothingDoMe: 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, I laugh in Croatia, you are about to be taken to the cleaners, they will use that your 3000 dollars to chop isiewu, fresh fish, bigstout and they will use the remaining to carry a fine girl and smoke Cuban cigarette with the balance, flee and don't look back, it is called Yahoo runs grin
Lol.

Triplebaba, run for your life.

2 Likes

Re: Nelman Oil And Gas (canada) by AngelicBeing: 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Lol.

Triplebaba, run for your life.
It is called mugu fall, Guyman wack, don't be surprised that those behind the racket are somewhere in Ajegunle or Oshodi, they are working on his head, once they finish with him, his eyes will clear and the guymen will go to the club to ballshocked

1 Like

Re: Nelman Oil And Gas (canada) by justwise(m): 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
triplebaba:

I guess you did not apply for that job, a scammer gave you a worthless contract then set you up through non-existing life assurance so as to milk you dry.

You are about to be totally cleaned up

2 Likes

Re: Nelman Oil And Gas (canada) by lillaowow(m): 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
When you Google Nelman oil, the only thing that shows up is this Naoraland thread grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nelman Oil And Gas (canada) by triplebaba: 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
Thanks all for your comments, I appreciate.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Gas Explosion Rocks Omerelu, Rivers State, Many Dead (Happening Now) / Two Nigerians Arrested For Fraud In Poland / Nigerian Man Sleeping In European Forest Since 2021 Laments Over Not Making It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.