Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Nelman Oil And Gas (canada) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nelman Oil And Gas (canada) (1057 Views)

Who Else Got This Job Invite From Chibeco Oil And Gas Nig. Ltd / Apply For Ongoing Chibeco Oil And Gas Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2017 / Oil And Gas Aptitude Test - Exxonmobil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nelman Oil And Gas (canada) by triplebaba: 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
Hello guys, please i need your opinion on my matter ooooo. I got an official employment letter of a two years contract job from NELMAN OIL AND GAS CANADA but in the employment letter I was told to get my life insurance card from their specific insurance company (Every life insurance company) they use in the company, which I contacted the insurance company and was told that my insurance fee is 3000 dollars for period of two years of the job and am to pay half of the money before they can start the processing of my insurance card which will enable me have a work permit with the help of the company that recruited me. Please am confused ooooo, am I to pay for the life insurance card before I resume the work in Canada? Please hope its not a scam. Please i need urgent response. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nelman Oil And Gas (canada) by Lechkan(m): 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
Scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nelman Oil And Gas (canada) by Midex88(m): 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
Scammmmmmmmm
Re: Nelman Oil And Gas (canada) by Coloredsg(f): 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
Pure undiluted Scam
Re: Nelman Oil And Gas (canada) by chloride6: 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
People still dey fall for this format Sha grin
Re: Nelman Oil And Gas (canada) by Andracarles: 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
How can someone fall for this nonsense?
Re: Nelman Oil And Gas (canada) by docsam007: 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
Run for your life....

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed / School Administrator Vacancies In Lekki, Lagos / Attention!! Notice Of Npower Beneficiaries Peaceful Demostration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.