Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,395 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku (54334 Views)

The Day Jason Njoku Met His Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku / Jason Njoku 38th Birthday: Wife, Mary Remmy Njoku Celebrates Her Husband / Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku by GrammarCheck: 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
But wait first...

What is his crime?

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku by thatigboman: 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
dominique:
He apologized and gave them fee haircuts and the case was settled? I expected to read that the illegal immigrant is currently being held in a deportees' cell right now. Can a Nigerian get off deportation in another country like that? If this story is true then the authorities are stupid and useless

Very unattractive haircut on a lady btw
the Nigerians refused his offer. Thats by d way. No matter his immigration status, he should be deported back to lebanon. What arrant nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku by babadee1(m): 8:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
Kundagarten:
It's only in Nigeria you'd find a Lebanese acting like a white man.

No white man dares to do that to me in my own country. He will regret the day he was born.
Re: Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku by HajimeSaito(m): 8:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Who says it's ended?

Only this time the "slaves" pay their way into the slavers' arms in Libya in the hope of crossing to Euro-Land.

You're quite right. Even though officially it is illegal, there is still a thriving black market for the buying and selling of Black African migrants.
Re: Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku by Reniel001(m): 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
In our country!!!
It is well o!!
Even Lebanese down Der dey do yanga!!!

Re: Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku by Okoroawusa: 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
HajimeSaito:

Arabs are universally known to be more racist towards Africans than Europeans were. The Trans Saharan Slave Trade started several hundred years before the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade and did not end until the 1960s.
The Trans Saharan Slave Trade has not ended

2 Likes

Re: Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku by HajimeSaito(m): 8:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
Okoroawusa:

The Trans Saharan Slave Trade has not ended

Officially they'll tell you it ended in the 1960s, but you're right it goes on.

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku by HomeOfMe(f): 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
AnonPoet:
Head Of IrokoTv, Jason Njoku shares his wife's experience with a high class lebanese hair saloon in Lagos that turned down their services to his wife because they don't offer services to Nigerians.

He reported to the police and it turned out the barber is an illegal immigrant
"Oooooh he's an alien,he's an illegal alien,he's a Lebaneseeee in lagooos". Phil Collins
Re: Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku by Bgorgeous: 9:07pm On Aug 12, 2018
Sha deport him o
Re: Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku by HomeOfMe(f): 9:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
AnonPoet:
Head Of IrokoTv, Jason Njoku shares his wife's experience with a high class lebanese hair saloon in Lagos that turned down their services to his wife because they don't offer services to Nigerians.

"Oooooh he's an alien,he's an illegal alien,he's a Lebaneseeee in lagooos".
Re: Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku by HomeOfMe(f): 9:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
proeast:
Lol, just imagine. Ordinary Lebanese!? I don't know if it's just because of our high poverty levels or our black skin pigmentation that is making every Tom, Dick and Harry to look down on us. Even brown people like Lebanese and Indians would still want to discriminate against us and to worsen matters, on our home soil. This was how one Lebanese club owner slapped our typist at my former place of work at Burma road, Apapa. Her offense was that she couldn't type his documents and tickets on time. We immediately threw him out and rough handled seriously while he kept shouting "Meshnini, meshnini" whatever that means. That bargar should be deported to Beirut Asap!!
If we don't start treating these people the way south Africans are treating Nigerians in their country,they won't sit up.
Re: Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku by Sgwin: 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
This is not dpo case deport him back to his country
Re: Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku by Favor99(m): 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
obowunmi:

They are beneath Nigerians.

Kudos to Mugbagbe for throwing them out of his country.

Lebanese, Indians and Chinese are disgusting pigs.
Oh really? When did Mugabe throw them out?
Re: Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku by noah91(m): 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
HungerBAD:
The story does not make sense.

How can you want to be racist in another persons country?the man must be senseless.
The same way Igbos are tribalistic towards their hosts in their land

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku by lagosrd: 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
proeast:
Lol, just imagine. Ordinary Lebanese!? I don't know if it's just because of our high poverty levels or our black skin pigmentation that is making every Tom, Dick and Harry to look down on us. Even brown people like Lebanese and Indians would still want to discriminate against us and to worsen matters, on our home soil. This was how one Lebanese club owner slapped our typist at my former place of work at Burma road, Apapa. Her offense was that she couldn't type his documents and tickets on time. We immediately threw him out and rough handled seriously while he kept shouting "Meshnini, meshnini" whatever that means. That bargar should be deported to Beirut Asap!!

You will just be as surprised as mine as its no fault of the Lebanese man. Our black people are so funny that they respect anything in white skin. They give them the impression that we are inferior. Our people gives them the impression that that we don't have self respect, dignity and preservation. They other day a colleague of mine called a white dude in my office by his first name and location and behold the white dude when to report my colleague to the HR claiming he called him by his first name but the HR told him to his face that "is that not your name".
Re: Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku by Fitbillionairep: 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
why will case still be with dpo na. if you go to malaysia, china, singapore, and those useless arab countries and do shit and they discover that you dont have valid documents, na immigration straight and before u know it , na deportation. which one be case is still with dpo
Re: Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku by joyfullyjoyous(f): 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
Trying to make us feel inferior in our own country.
Ko joo at all.
Kindly deport him to serve as a deterrent to others of his type.
He was asked to say"to" he refused but now he want to say "to to to" but it's late.
Re: Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku by grandstar(m): 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
proeast:

The average Nigerian thinks any light skinned race is wealthy and prosperous. That's really the problem.

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku by OsuMustGo: 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
proeast:
Lol, just imagine. Ordinary Lebanese!? I don't know if it's just because of our high poverty levels or our
black skin pigmentation
that is making every Tom, Dick and Harry to look down on us.
Even brown people like Lebanese and Indians
would still want to discriminate against us and to worsen matters, on our home soil. This was how one Lebanese club owner slapped our typist at my former place of work at Burma road, Apapa. Her offense was that she couldn't type his documents and tickets on time. We immediately threw him out and rough handled seriously while he kept shouting "Meshnini, meshnini" whatever that means. That bargar should be deported to Beirut Asap!!
Your are your own racist.
Remove all these senseless mentality from your brain and you will be free.
NO HUMAN EVER HAVE A BLACK OR WHITE SKIN

1 Like

Re: Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 12, 2018
AnonPoet:

99.99% of immigrants in Nigeria don't have any form of documentation.

Nigeria is the shiithole, Others follow.
Re: Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku by Harry00(m): 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
okay nah
Re: Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku by CDCEO001: 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ordinary Lebanese will come to Nigeria and start claiming big man and stuff.
But didn't he know that Nigeria is a black country? If he is so racist why come to Nigeria to do barbing? He expect only fellow Lebanese to patronise him? Then he is not welcome here
Re: Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku by maxzzo1(m): 10:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
DPO don Hammer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku by FitnesScientist: 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
GrammarCheck:
But wait first...

What is his crime?

It is a crime to discriminate (refuse to offer goods and service) based on race, religion, gender and ethnicity in Nigeria. It is actually a law here in Nigeria, the police would use that to deal with him.
Re: Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku by captainamiedi1: 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
that is just little. come to Lebanese or indian own companies and see how Nigerians are treated like IDPs. very low payment, deal in payment. even if immigration officers come around our stupid Nigerians will still be the one hiding them from the officers. Nigerians has lost it all.
Re: Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku by Etianwanokon: 10:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
Insult. Even garlic stinking Lebanese? Repatriate him
Re: Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku by King44(m): 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
proeast:
lol mach part got me laffing I don't know why pole like taking shit from these pple
Re: Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku by kushercain: 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
dynicks:
for inside Lagos again!?......wait o! for inside our very own Lagos na'en this dude dey display an act of racism?......some people no dey fear oooooo! for inside this we naija again?....come ooo! niggas them no dey that location?.....

Bros i taya oo
Re: Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:05pm On Aug 12, 2018
HungerBAD:
The story does not make sense.

How can you want to be racist in another persons country?the man must be senseless.
Is like you foot understand the psychology of racism.superiority complex ish
Re: Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
With their little population in Nigeria,they still dey do racism, now imagine if we had a bigger population of foreigners, Nigerians will understand racism. We wey dey abroad don they try to explain so tey. Bit as you know our mumu Nigerian brothers no get exposure.Yhey will argue with you that there is no such thing as racism. Meanwhile they're the very people everyone is talking about in relation to black skin, as the biggest country with black people.
Re: Lebanese Barber Refuses To Cut Mary Remmy's Hair In Lagos - Jason Njoku by LANDLORD72: 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
Young lady you mean Nigérian barbers don know how to cut this kind of your Abolo hair Good for you for the humiliation since you can not patronised your black brothers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘I Don’t Really Enjoy Sex, I Prefer Romance’: Nollywood Actress / Chacha Ekeh's Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today (Photos) / Dan Foster Staring At Kate Henshaw's Bosoms (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.