Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,610 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor (38580 Views)

Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) / Emma Nyra Shares Photo Of Her Twins, Alexander And Alexandria As They Clock One / Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor by CSTR1005: 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
The father is not in the picture.?
I forgot that we are in the era of the proud baby mamas.

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor by Boyooosa(m): 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
I did not read about their dad here

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor by Hormohwunmee(f): 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
MustiizRaja:

mere looking at u one will think u have senxe
wetin be ur own

people no longer mind their business again haba I can see reason why Nigeria youth are lazy
Re: Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor by emmyfizzy12(m): 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
money121:
Wetin dis one dey talk? If u no understand what I mean by iya ibeji Just shout up and face front!!!
Eleribu werey ni Pman ee
I quoted u wrongly... no vex dude
Re: Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor by brainhgeek(m): 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
I hope the baby won't hear that for the rest of his life.
Re: Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor by emmyfizzy12(m): 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
money121:
Wetin dis one dey talk? If u no understand what I mean by iya ibeji Just shout up and face front!!!
Eleribu werey ni Pman ee
Re: Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor by kullozone(m): 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
Muyiwaipere:
Congrats ma....hope you have dropped your oloshi biznes?

So na all these type of dirty human being I dey folo argue for Nairaland See as you just be anyhow sef!

Which kyne phone you take snap abeg? smiley
Re: Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor by Boyooosa(m): 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
money121:

Wetin dis one dey talk? If u no understand what I mean by iya ibeji
Just shout up and face front!!!

Eleribu werey ni Pman ee
Do u need to react to everything? Even to a lunatic's comment....

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor by emmyfizzy12(m): 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
Muyiwaipere:
Congrats ma....hope you have dropped your oloshi biznes?
na ur pman dey patronise her ba? stop hating on someone success if you so wished for yours..
Re: Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor by money121(m): 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
Boyooosa:

Do u need to react to everything? Even to a lunatic's comment....
Thanks dear I think he already amend his comments!

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor by money121(m): 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
emmyfizzy12:

Keep that to urself Biko
Re: Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor by MustiizRaja(m): 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
FreeConCiencE:

So, he should be commending and promoting olosho biznex?
mr man thats none of ur business thats how she choz to live her life let her be
Re: Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
Muyiwaipere post=70221622]Congrats ma....hope you have dropped your oloshi biznes

foolish man..
Re: Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor by emmyfizzy12(m): 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
money121:
Keep that to urself Biko
for ur mind...well I'm perfect gentleman.
Re: Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor by okerekeikpo: 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
Who is their father?

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor by Muyiwaipere(m): 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
[quote author=FreeConCiencE post=70221769]

So, he should be commending and promoting olosho biz

Abeg help me ask them o
Re: Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
Congratulations, Iya Ibeji
Re: Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor by Harry00(m): 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
smiley Congratulation one more time..
Re: Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor by meobizy(f): 11:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
Abeg what are their native names? I have no time for all these English names.
Re: Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor by Chazblagos(m): 12:32am On Aug 13, 2018
Training! training!! Training!!!

Are you a stay at home mum, students?

Do you desire extra stream of income?

Empower yourself today and with our online training on natural soap making. its a 3days training

COURSE OUTLINE

STRETCH MARK SOAP
PIMPLES SOAP
ECZEMA SOAP
ACNE SOAP
SUNBURN SOAP
WHITENING SOAP
LIGHTENING SOAP
DARK KNUCKLE ERASER SOAP
DARK SPOT REMOVAL SOAP
HOT CHOCOLATE SOAP
LIQUID SOAP
SHAMPOO
HAIR CONDITIONER
RELAXER
HAND AND DISH SOAP
LAUNDRY SOAP
BAR SOAP

ALL FOR A TOKEN OF #1000

STARTING DATE: 15th to 17th of AUGUST

Bonus : we will give you the names,address and contact of dealers where you can buy the materials needed NATIONWIDE to get you started immediately after the training.

Drop your whatsapp number,so I can add you to the whatsapp group

or you Click here to join the whatsapp group,
https:///8Z7OnkmMe553R9KJAmA412

Re: Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor by Dollabiz: 1:13am On Aug 13, 2018
hmm
Re: Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor by Tobiemmanuel007: 2:13am On Aug 13, 2018
Congrats o

Emi naira cheesy
Re: Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor by khalidx: 2:24am On Aug 13, 2018
ladiesreject:
Congratulations to her. But I no sabi her sha, and I ain't Indomie generation
chochocho. who ask you
Re: Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor by meiloya: 4:02am On Aug 13, 2018
Guys, I want you to share your views here, please..Just post, no need to register...Some of my extended colleagues on the forum are really saying something saddd. Let's hear your experienced views there -

https://www.econjobrumors.com/topic/how-do-you-balance-working-hard-with-marriage

Read every post and you will be "flagabasted".
Re: Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor by 9inches(m): 4:19am On Aug 13, 2018
Who is the father, is she married?
Re: Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor by softboi24(m): 5:51am On Aug 13, 2018
congrats dearie
Re: Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor by NickD(m): 6:07am On Aug 13, 2018
Genniez:
Congratulations ,jubilation celebration in our nation. Who else remembered this old skool jam..

Exactly the gift I ask from eledumare...
Daddy showkey
Re: Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor by NickD(m): 6:09am On Aug 13, 2018
Stallion93:
So after 36hours of labor those are the best names she could make That explains her Crappy music anyways
Stop beefing when you have your own kids their names are your exclusive reserve. No vex oh abeg Wetin be your own name?
Re: Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor by FreeConCiencE: 6:28am On Aug 13, 2018
D
Re: Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor by FreeConCiencE: 6:29am On Aug 13, 2018
MustiizRaja:

mr man thats none of ur business thats how she choz to live her life
let her be

Do you pray that your daughter should choose to live an oloshoic life?

See, what is good is good and what is bad is bad. We should be able to speak the truth regardless of whose ox is gored.
Imagine giving birth to babies without a known father of the babies. The same way one Linda is carrying pregnancy without a known husband after preaching celibacy.

What a moral decadence!
Re: Emma Nyra Gives Birth To Twins Alexandría & Alexander After 36 Hours Of Labor by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 13, 2018
I notice something
She never spoke about a husband,even when mentioning the private life
Where your husband dey?
Abi u bavame pregnant for the gods in ur land?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have 30 Mansions In Lagos, Ogun - Portable Claims / Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna / 'if You Don't Like My Nose Ring, Report To God!'- Eniola Badmus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.