Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut (53582 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Free-kick Goal As Juventus Defeat Inter Milan(Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) / The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by bobnatlo(m): 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
Yeahhhhh
It's on!!
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by OsuMustGo: 9:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
BEST EVER

REAL
ACHIEVER

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by ikbnice(m): 9:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
put Ronaldo in any team and he would still be Ronaldo. Even if he plays for debandherd F.C

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by NairaMaster1(m): 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
3millionia:
Ronaldo is clearly now better than Mercy

Argue with your keyboard

You mean Messsssi?
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by xxolisexx(m): 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
b
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by Tonimordred(m): 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
We stil dey 4 sunday abi yesta day na sunday....na wa oh....on sunday
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
lilmax:
imagine, you are a good footballer because you score goals grin

it means you can call a defender who score many goals best in the world

some people IQ self grin

we really lost it, I miss the days football make sense
the thing tire me my brother. I don't know why FIFA is not nominating Harry Kane for ballon d'or since football is now all about goal scoring instead of good football.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by gmercy713: 9:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
IntrovertedK:
Penaldo/tapnaldo will probably score 80 goals this season in Italy. The likes of AC/Inter milan that used to make Italian league competitive are dead. Only AS Roma is the only team trying so hard competing with Juve. And with the kind team Juve have right now. I won't be surprised if he eventually score 90 goals at the end of the season. Messi was the demon that stoped him in breaking La liga record with Madrid. Ayam sure he will break everything in Italy. Even NPFL is better than Serie A at the moment. Since when has Juve bn winning the league consecutively self? someone should please remind me.

If Serie A is like NPFL,then LA Liga,German League, Ligue 1 are one of those lower division league sponsored by private firms in Nigeria.

So,because a team constantly wins a cup makes the league poor? If YES,then the whole European teams are poor for allowing Real Madrid to win the cup thrice in a row.

BTW,
Barca Fans: "Ronaldo went to an easy league with no competition."

Barca's 1st Match: Roma 4-2 Barcelona �
Barca's 2nd Match: AC Milan 1-0 Barcelona �

8 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
Against under 19 and some people who can not read or just intentionally want to be mischievous were shouting upandan

7 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 12, 2018
3millionia:
Ronaldo is clearly now better than Mercy

Argue with your keyboard
even wikipedia distinguished Messi so far away from penaldo by acknowlging him as the greatest footballer that has ever lived.. Guess what they write about your headnaldo? Go figure it out yourself

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
Sturridge scored after 3secs after leaving the bench,so?

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
gmercy713:

If Serie A is like NPFL,then LA Liga,German League, Ligue 1 are one of those lower division league sponsored by private firms in Nigeria.

So,because a team constantly wins a cup makes the league poor? If YES,then the whole European teams are poor for allowing Real Madrid to win the cup thrice in a row.

BTW,

This match was against juv under 19 and the matches you quoted were played by barca second string players haba for una reasoning

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by enemyofprogress: 9:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
Please who warned the March?
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by Silentscreamer(f): 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ur superior messi will be very proud of u.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
gmercy713:

BTW,

show me another league where one club dominates for 5 years before we'd say anything. For about 3/4 years now, it's only this one team from the league that has bn representing them in Champions league. Any team can win another. That's why it's called football. Get better facts and let's cook it up. Till you get 'em, i'd be here.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by samwash(m): 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
This guy don start again oooo !! Na so he go cum brake record there again.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by samwash(m): 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
This guy don start again oooo !! Na so he go cum brake record there again.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by lilmax(m): 9:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
IntrovertedK:
the thing tire me my brother. I don't know why FIFA is not nominating Harry Kane for ballon d'or since football is now all about goal scoring instead of good football.
when you watch messi you know say na football you they watch, you know that oxygen is flowing

when you watch Ronaldo, what you see is someone given oxygen to breath in the hospital, i.e "trying too hard" that's the difference

kaka for example scored goals, but yet made football so beautiful

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by samlake(m): 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
Good for him
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by gmercy713: 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ucheosefoh:
This match was against juv under 19 and the matches you quoted were played by barca second string players haba for una reasoning

Since you know that he played against youth and over the time has has dealt with your favorite team.
So you don't h know to condemn him irrespective if where he plays.
He has proved himself over the time and he will still keep giving us the best. #Forza Juve grin
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by goodvision12(m): 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2018
Greatzeus:
Another record breaking spree loading
CR7 The G.O.A.T
pls what is the full meaning of GOAT?
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by bitcoinvin(m): 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2018
Serendip:
I wanna tell you sincerely...

Jesus saves, Jesus heals.

Have a great week y’all smiley

Jesus Christ, have never protected Christians any day.
The bible claimed in (Philippians 2:10) that by mention of jesus Christ name every kneel shall bow and every tongues shall confess that jesus Christ is lord.
coming to common sense u will agree with me that if jesus Christ truly grant security protections,
Then pastors would have been the first to prove it.
People comes to church and got killed at the point of praising jesus Christ,
churches collapse and kill people at the point of praising and worshipping jesus Christ,
How can pastors claimed they cast and bound all the devils yet they are afraid of his agents like criminals, arm rubbers, assassins, kidnapper and even area boys with 2/2 short woods?,
When i was a Christian our GOs and the senior pastors will come with arm security personnel and prayed against Satan in the church,
even as they are in church praying,
arm security personnel are guarding them.
If jesus Christ truly protects he would have prove it by not allowing his own house( church) to collapse and kills his own worshippers,
he would have prove it by stopping the herdsmen from attacking his own people that worshipped him day and night.
In (john 14:12) jesus promised that those that believed in him will do all he did and even did greater than him. bible writers claimed that
Jesus died and raised again , jesus raised the dead, jesus walk on the water, jesus turn water into wine, jesus fasted for 40 days and 40 nights etc,
but no Christian have prove any of this with clear evidence.
If jesus Christ truly exist then pastors would have been the first to prove this fallacies in the bible based on
(john 14:12).
Even so called witches, wizards and Native doctors have confident in their Gods than Christians and pastors that claimed that bible God owns the highest powers,
yes because witches, wizards, native doctors, etc, never move with arm securities but pastor does.
Then i think pastors, clergies should prove jesus by moving without arm securities .
My advice to fellow brothers/sister is to stop being fooled by pastors they are not living by examples, they protect their selves and leave u with empty hands, they enjoy luxuries while u suffer to pay them tithe & offering,
beside they are not truthful rather they are coming to equity with injustices.
No truth in all alien religions. Jesus Christ stories are not different from
Cartoon stories.
I just want make common reasoning

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by Heffalump(m): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2018
Tjohnnay:
Ronaldo is truly a world best player

England, he shine

Spain e shine

Now Italy

dis guy na best player

And one ewu dey Spain dey form boss

Come outside from day league

If anybody talk say messi play pass Ronaldo eh

Dat person need go jail for misleading d public grin

Click like for Ronaldo and share for messi

But i still like both of them sha

You don't need to take the 'like' poll to confirm the fact that CR7 is the real G.O.A.T. Even the gods of football are fully in support.

Messi can always settle for second best without harm!
grin

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by yungkels(m): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2018
And guess what, it was a PENALTY....
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by gmercy713: 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
IntrovertedK:
show me another league where one club dominates for 5 years before we'd say anything. For about 3/4 years now, it's only this one team from the league that has bn representing them in Champions league. Any team can win another. That's why it's called football. Get better facts and let's cook it up. Till you get 'em, i'd be here.

If your dominance means winning the league for straight five years.
LA Liga
Club': Real Madrid
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by KingKingKing: 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
I DON'T GET, WHATS THE FUSS ABOUT? HE SCORED AGAINST AN UNDER 19 SIDE AND SOME IGNORANT MADRID FANS ARE BLEATING EVERYWHERE...

MESSI'S TOE IS BETTER THAN RONALDO BY FAR

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by ufuosman(m): 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
Kudos to him
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by Adakintroy: 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ronaldo is good. But only children thinks he is better than messi.

Only children!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
lilmax:
imagine, you are a good footballer because you score goals grin

it means you can call a defender who score many goals best in the world

some people IQ self grin

we really lost it, I miss the days football make sense
What shall it profit you, if ur team won 90 percent possession, but losses the game 4:0.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by Cowbuhari: 10:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
World Best because he changes club upandan grin grin, according to the above theory of some African football experts Alexis Sanchez is a greater player than Ryan giggs grin grin. After all Sanchez played in Italy Spain and england grin grin Ryan giggs only played for man u...whats the similarity btwn Ronaldo fans and sai barber fans grin grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife / Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza / Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.