Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut (53581 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Free-kick Goal As Juventus Defeat Inter Milan(Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) / The Moment Ronaldo Scores Against Morocco To Break World Cup Goal Record (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by Oghenekohwo1402(f): 5:15am On Aug 13, 2018
CalciumB3:
na 20 not 2nd...
Open your brain
See your mouth undecided tongue Amebo!! Wetin concern you?? Can't you just read and ignore?? Only me can relate!! I'd advice you instead to open your brain and mind your business!!
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by Pololomaster(m): 6:03am On Aug 13, 2018
CR7 is the greatest...... I had people saying how can you rate a player who scores penalties n tap in as the best....... Penalties or tap in, goal na goal..... I wonder if you're CF and you played 5 to 10matches without a goal.... how you gonna feel? you go dey dream to score owngoal sef....

Make una free the guy....... Is the best CR7
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by CalciumB3: 6:34am On Aug 13, 2018
Oghenekohwo1402:
See your mouth undecided tongue Amebo!! Wetin concern you?? Can't you just read and ignore?? Only me can relate!! I'd advice you instead to open your brain and mind your business!!
I was only telling you...... Sadist
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by Oghenekohwo1402(f): 6:44am On Aug 13, 2018
CalciumB3:
I was only telling you...... Sadist
Fool!! Can't remember the last time I heard the word "Sadist"....Lol!! undecided tongue Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. This is just to show that you're the sad one here. Abeg carry your frustration far away from me. Amebo!!!
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by pascalbenz: 6:47am On Aug 13, 2018
3millionia:
Ronaldo is clearly now better than Mercy

Argue with your keyboard
Better Than Mercy Abi ? Aiit
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by Moukandjo: 6:49am On Aug 13, 2018
ogbonti:

While playing at Sporting Lisbon, e shine

eURO 2016 nko, him over shine

one fake mess of a maradona wanabee was peeing in his pant at South American finals grin
The fact is his standards are low & that's why you're celebrating a goal against Juve stabia! You know the league wey Juve stabia dey? Imagine Dybala fans celebrating him scoring his 2 goals against this same Juve stabia, won't you think they're in sane?

By the way, what did he do at sporting?
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by patrickmuf(m): 6:59am On Aug 13, 2018
Punstar:
Wake me up when Messi takes on a challenge as such tongue
How exactly is going to Juve a challenge? A team that has won the serie A trophy for more than 4 times consecutively...It's like saying Messi joining a team like City is a challenge when City are so good, packed with world class players.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by CalciumB3: 7:09am On Aug 13, 2018
Oghenekohwo1402:
Fool!! Can't remember the last time I heard the word "Sadist"....Lol!! undecided tongue Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. This is just to show that you're the sad one here. Abeg carry your frustration far away from me. Amebo!!!
Your brain na error 404
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by Oghenekohwo1402(f): 7:19am On Aug 13, 2018
CalciumB3:
Your brain na error 404
AMEBO!!! AMEBO!! AMEBO!! undecided undecided undecided tongue . That's really who you are!! No be only "Error 404" na "CalciumB3" Amebo olofofo.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by CalciumB3: 7:37am On Aug 13, 2018
Oghenekohwo1402:
AMEBO!!! AMEBO!! AMEBO!! undecided undecided undecided tongue . That's really who you are!! No be only "Error 404" na "CalciumB3" Amebo olofofo.
do you know that you are beautiful when quiet?
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by Oghenekohwo1402(f): 7:46am On Aug 13, 2018
CalciumB3:
do you know that you are beautiful when quiet?
So you checked my profile pix abi?? Here is another one. But learn to mind your business. angry
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by CalciumB3: 7:48am On Aug 13, 2018
Oghenekohwo1402:
So you checked my profile pix abi?? Here is another one. But learn to mind your business. angry
I never expected anything from you again.... And watin you want make I do with am?
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by Jaytecq(m): 7:49am On Aug 13, 2018
DONADAMS:
how many was he directly involved with??..I'm sure he was a bench warmer with little or no contribution to atleast 10 of those trophies...mind you, ronaldo was directly involved/prolly spearheaded his team in all the trophies he won...be the judge
You can argue with Google... o se aro Monday, mi ra ye

ar u saying the Euro final match for penaldo should not be considered, cus he wasn't involved?
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 13, 2018
chiboy1116:
oga , abeg get sense for once in your life!!!!!!!! So the best player is now based on how many leagues u played in ? So Pele was a shitty player ? Gaaincha was a shit player ? Totti was shitty ? Xavi was shitty ? . What Ronaldo fanboys don't get is Messi doesn't gv a flying f**k now. Messi was in Spain B4 Ronaldo came Nd he will b in Spain till he decides to leave , B4 the rise of iniesta Nd xavi Messi was already a godly talent , during iniesta Nd xavis period they said he won't play well once they leave . Now iniesta Nd xavi are no more Nd u guys are bringing up another bull crap. Dude get a life , stop de look for likes for nland , seun no de pay u. Haba Nd stop the hate , Messi Nd Ronaldo are great players .
I no understand some people reasoning my brother. What if Messi and all other players I'm Barça leave to another team and they all go the same club, let's say Bayern. Those that now mean Messi has proven anything. Messi has played with different generation of players n Barça, he was already a starter alongside ronaldinho and deco before Xavi broke into the first team. Mumu talk. Messi is a big reason why Barça has become a household name. Madrid has always been great. Or you think Messi will go to Madrid and not play well, it will be much easier for Messi
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 13, 2018
ogbonti:

While playing at Sporting Lisbon, e shine

eURO 2016 nko, him over shine

one fake mess of a maradona wanabee was peeing in his pant at South American finals grin
Ronaldo fans Mugu die, person no play for final dem say he shine for euro 2016, person lead weak team to 3 consecutive finals including world cup dem sey he no shine. Like sey name barca jersey Messi dey wear when he win Olympics
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by zinizta: 8:19am On Aug 13, 2018
Tjohnnay:
Ronaldo is truly a world best player
England, he shine

Spain e shine

Now Italy
dis guy na best player

And one ewu dey Spain dey form boss
Come outside from day league
If anybody talk say messi play pass Ronaldo eh

Dat person need go jail for misleading d public grin
Click like for Ronaldo and share for messi

But i still like both of them sha
bros na juve under 19 side he scored against na
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by paragon01(m): 8:51am On Aug 13, 2018
Serendip:
I wanna tell you sincerely...

Jesus saves, Jesus heals.

Have a great week y’all smiley
������
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by Codes151(m): 9:07am On Aug 13, 2018
Tjohnnay:
Ronaldo is truly a world best player

England, he shine

Spain e shine

Now Italy

dis guy na best player

And one ewu dey Spain dey form boss

Come outside from day league

If anybody talk say messi play pass Ronaldo eh

Dat person need go jail for misleading d public grin

Click like for Ronaldo and share for messi

But i still like both of them sha
u miss Portugal league
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by MikeB3(m): 10:11am On Aug 13, 2018
Am very proud of C. Ronaldo. He is the truly the G.O.A.T!!!!
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by jeff1607(m): 10:13am On Aug 13, 2018
lilmax:
imagine, you are a good footballer because you score goals grin

it means you can call a defender who score many goals best in the world

some people IQ self grin

we really lost it, I miss the days football make sense

the days when you hear players like thuram, nesta, Maldini , tudor, stam, r.Carlos. etc when strikers score against them or dribble them you know the person tried. but defenders aren't living up to expectations any longer.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by DONADAMS(m): 10:16am On Aug 13, 2018
Jaytecq:

You can argue with Google... o se aro Monday, mi ra ye

ar u saying the Euro final match for penaldo should not be considered, cus he wasn't involved?
is this what you wanna counter with??seriously?? you don fvck up...better i leave you be
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by jeff1607(m): 10:17am On Aug 13, 2018
IntrovertedK:
Penaldo/tapnaldo will probably score 80 goals this season in Italy. The likes of AC/Inter milan that used to make Italian league competitive are dead. Only AS Roma is the only team trying so hard competing with Juve. And with the kind team Juve have right now. I won't be surprised if he eventually score 90 goals at the end of the season. Messi was the demon that stoped him in breaking La liga record with Madrid. Ayam sure he will break everything in Italy. Even NPFL is better than Serie A at the moment. Since when has Juve bn winning the league consecutively self? someone should please remind me.

remember Ronaldo de lima, Ronaldinho, crespo and many more tried plying their trade in Italy and couldn't get on the score sheet as much as they did in their former clubs. serie A doesn't come wit plenty goals. its difficult to score and not to get injured by those defenders especially when they know you are a hit man.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 13, 2018
jeff1607:

remember Ronaldo de lima, Ronaldinho, crespo and many more tried plying their trade in Italy and couldn't get on the score sheet as much as they did in their former clubs. serie A doesn't come wit plenty goals. its difficult to score and not to get injured by those defenders especially when they know you are a hit man.
aside of the fact that they went there at their latter life, you still can't compare the Serie A of then to what we have there now. We have AC/Inter milan, AS Roma, Juve and others in comprtition then. Compare to what we have there these days.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 13, 2018
Oegbeyem1:
Ronaldo fans Mugu die, person no play for final dem say he shine for euro 2016, person lead weak team to 3 consecutive finals including world cup dem sey he no shine. Like sey name barca jersey Messi dey wear when he win Olympics
ask them one personal achievement wey penaldo get with Portugal, na insult you go get. Messi - 2005 Fifa man of the tournament (Best player) 2014 Fifa best player).. Win olympic, runner up world cup 2014.. Penaldo is always missing in action with Portugal.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by jeff1607(m): 10:50am On Aug 13, 2018
IntrovertedK:
aside of the fact that they went there at their latter life, you still can't compare the Serie A of then to what we have there now. We have AC/Inter milan, AS Roma, Juve and others in comprtition then. Compare to what we have there these days.

You have a point there tho but you would agree with me that serie A is synonymous with old age , even Ronaldinho couldn't dribble with ease but he still did when he left Milan to another club
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by Jaytecq(m): 10:59am On Aug 13, 2018
DONADAMS:
is this what you wanna counter with??seriously?? you don fvck up...better i leave you be
no point made brolipsrsealed
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 13, 2018
jeff1607:

You have a point there tho but you would agree with me that serie A is synonymous with old age , even Ronaldinho couldn't dribble with ease but he still did when he left Milan to another club
yes, Serie A and old age are 5 and 6. Buh compare the likes of Buffon, Cheilini and Bonucci with youths who also plays their position and you'd realise that the old men are naturally talented and football is in them, they are far better than all those small boys AC/Inter milan assemble in their team. It's like comparing Iniesta at old age with Bakayoko, the latter is younger buh the former has natural gift of football. Serie A has been a tough league despite the fact that they have bn using old players for a very long time. Now they invested in the youth which is what i'd say ruined the league.
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by jeff1607(m): 11:18am On Aug 13, 2018
IntrovertedK:
yes, Serie A and old age are 5 and 6. Buh compare the likes of Buffon, Cheilini and Bonucci with youths who also plays their position and you'd realise that the old men are naturally talented and football is in them, they are far better than all those small boys AC/Inter milan assemble in their team. It's like comparing Iniesta at old age with Bakayoko, the latter is younger buh the former has natural gift of football. Serie A has been a tough league despite the fact that they have bn using old players for a very long time. Now they invested in the youth which is what i'd say ruined the league.

like saying they shot themselves on their foot for trying to invest in the youth which is kinda a good thing instead of keeping up with the norm or don't you think so?
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2018
Congratulations to Ronaldo. Starting a new life in Italy on a good note.

Please check signature in blue below and get in touch!!!
Re: Ronaldo Scores 8 Minutes Into Juventus Debut by Cowbuhari: 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2018
DONADAMS:
Oga wetin Sanchez play for italy, and Spain? it's not just moving around but the impact made...you know this.. I wonder why you choose to act this way

guy i don't argue with ronaldo fans okay grin grin..pitch your tenth somewere else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife / Ronaldo Throws Georgina Rodriguez Into The Sea As They Enjoy Leisure In Ibiza / Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.