Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,559 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

How To Study With Ease | Amazing Study Hacks You Need To Know - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Study With Ease | Amazing Study Hacks You Need To Know (429 Views)

20 Study Hacks To Improve Your Memory In 2019 / List Of Courses You Can Study With D7/E8/F9 In Physics / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Study With Ease | Amazing Study Hacks You Need To Know by lianoene: 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
earning is a continuous process, everything you need to study easily is here in this article. Healthy tips towards becoming a professional with a little study. In other words I call it “Study Hacks” to improve your memory.

Study is a lifetime process or activity retaining all that you have studied is a big deal and it is equally important as remaining what after meal, study is the basis for all hard-work anyways, here are some simple tricks on how to hack your memory and help it remember what you’ve spent those long sleepless hours studying with ease.

Discipline: Discipline here means training people or body to obey rules or code of behavior or it means a controlled behavior those results from strict training. Or Discipline is the ability to make yourself do what you should do, when you should do it, whether you feel like doing it or not. Discipline plays a major role in the place of study, it helps study longer than we feel, it makes us work-harder to achieve specific goals. When you study close your eyes and mind for the few minutes or hours you’d be studying for all distracting platforms, I mean social media platforms be closed for the time being used for study.

Aroma: This is an unknown step but I do use it when studying. It includes praying an unfamiliar seen or aroma while you’re just about studying and again before you take a test. The sent will help kick start your memory.

Jotter/Notes: Taking notes of important points are very necessary and should be overlooked. I can tell you that is should never be thought as overrates writing the important things down, serves a s a mi review. For instance, I always study with a jotter or booklet which I use for jotting down he few points are necessary, that helps me remember them speedily, or look for them at where it was jotted.

Music: When studying or reading culture notes, have some background music to help you focus through the boredom, or keep your memory active and busy, this little tip has worked for me, so many times when I study I put a little slow or cool song to my background. It is important to know that this step doesn’t work for everyone, but works for people depending on their memory capacity. Know that being a great learner ca n give you an even greater edge.

Teach Someone: If you imagine that you’ll need to teach someone else the material or task you’re trying to grasp. You can spped up your learning chances and learn to remember more, according to a statistics done at Washington University in... continue reading===>>> https://www.careerdrillers.com/how-to-study-with-ease/

(1) (Reply)

Serviced Luxury Self Contained Apartment For Rent At Yaba. Price : 300,000. / FUNNAAB Student Hospitalised After A N5K Bet To Drink Bottle Of Gin / IMSU Names Prof. Uchenna Martins New Dean Of Student Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.